Walmart to remove confederate flag merchandise

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. I can see riots and civil unrest in the streets all across this once great nation. The days of reckoning are upon us.

The ones with the guns will win. That explains the gun grabbing
The ones with guns will be holed up in their bunkers if they are not already there.
No, they will be laying down small arms cover fire to keep the anarchists at bay. If that doesn't work, well, it's the anarchist's funeral

Cool flag, I ordered one. :)

tread-confederate-6000.png

Well sure, losers identify with losers.........bwahaha!
so how are you going to get around Hillary's use of the flag in her campaign?
When did she do that?
I meant to say Bill's use of it....

Cool flag, I ordered one. :)

tread-confederate-6000.png

Well sure, losers identify with losers.........bwahaha!
so how are you going to get around Hillary's use of the flag in her campaign?
When did she do that?
I meant to say Bill's use of it....
How did you get "Hillary" and "Bill" mixed up? I wouldnt be surprised if Bill used it. He is from Alabama.

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. I can see riots and civil unrest in the streets all across this once great nation. The days of reckoning are upon us.

The ones with the guns will win. That explains the gun grabbing
The ones with guns will be holed up in their bunkers if they are not already there.
No, they will be laying down small arms cover fire to keep the anarchists at bay. If that doesn't work, well, it's the anarchist's funeral
Stop playing video games and lets talk real life.

Is kicking and pissing on it the same as treading?
YO! asslips, you got one of these?
Screen-Shot-2015-06-21-at-2.02.53-PM.png
No. However, I do actually have a confederate flag though. I just used it this weekend.
Hey ASSLIPS I knew I had seen you before!
h-k-_edgerton.jpg
Thats not me. Thats Clarence Thomas.
So you all excited about the start of the looting season? Do you cut back on drugs this time of year?

I was unaware that there was a looting season. Where do you loot?

Ignorant hill billies be like...

inbreddumbass.JPG
Yes...Lets go ahead and stereotype those that......Wait a second.....So its ok for you as a black person to stereotype white Southerners, but GOD FORBID anyone state something like, 70% of black children born in the last 20 years are born out of wedlock.....Yeah, and you will quickly play the race card and push your chips to the center of the table....
You cannot have it both ways..
Just remember this, racism is prevalent in EVERY racial group....EVERY one.....So don'g to thinking you are the only one( victim of racism)...Because no matter what your heroes Jackson, Sharpton, Farakhan, et al tell you, black people can be just as racist as anyone else.
So go ahead. Fall into the trap...Call me a racist.....I don't give a fuck......

What are you talking about? I dont care what stats people roll out. What made you think stats move me in anyway?

Asc, I thought of you while watching the news and saw all of those white hands interlocked with all those black hands. I hoped you had seen the same footage. If those whites really hated blacks, they wouldn't be there to support them. Most of us see brothers and sisters, hurting. Please don't let the stupid few remove from your insight that they are the few, not the norm. I'm white. I am your sister. Like it or not.

Asc, I thought of you while watching the news and saw all of those white hands interlocked with all those black hands. I hoped you had seen the same footage. If those whites really hated blacks, they wouldn't be there to support them. Most of us see brothers and sisters, hurting. Please don't let the stupid few remove from your insight that they are the few, not the norm. I'm white. I am your sister. Like it or not.

All that hate he has keeps him warm at night. I finally put him on ignore, one of the most annoying people on this forum

There goes your credibility. Too bad.......you don't even care.
Nah, it's just a thing, no biggy. I'll survive. It'll be OK in the morning. Thanks for your concern though, it's appreciated.

Hey, I didn't even know that I had credibility. That comes as a surprise to me.

Nah, it's just a thing, no biggy. I'll survive. It'll be OK in the morning. Thanks for your concern though, it's appreciated.

You had some.

You had some.
Thanks for telling me. I had no idea.

Forum List

Back