Walmart to remove confederate flag merchandise

Cool flag, I ordered one. :)

tread-confederate-6000.png

Thats the same flag that white couple had when they did that police attack.

Good shit!

Well sure, losers identify with losers.........bwahaha!

Oh look, yet another clown face avatar. Child, my ancestors fought for the Union, we won :) 19th Indiana Regiment, they gave Stonewall Jackson all he wanted in a battle

What did they win? The whole reason for the war was to get rid of slavery, and we did....winning one little skirmish doesn't make you a winner....maybe a weiner or a whiner....but not a winner, child.

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. I can see riots and civil unrest in the streets all across this once great nation. The days of reckoning are upon us.

Yep! I think God is pretty sick and tired of all these pious people being so hateful and racist........yeehaw......!

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. I can see riots and civil unrest in the streets all across this once great nation. The days of reckoning are upon us.

Yep! I think God is pretty sick and tired of all these pious people being so hateful and racist........yeehaw......!
I think GOD is going to let us wallow in our own mire. I believe that he has tears in his eyes as we speak.

Oh look, yet another clown face avatar. Child, my ancestors fought for the Union, we won :) 19th Indiana Regiment, they gave Stonewall Jackson all he wanted in a battle

What did they win? The whole reason for the war was to get rid of slavery, and we did....winning one little skirmish doesn't make you a winner....maybe a weiner or a whiner....but not a winner, child.

Well, moron they one the Civil War. My oh my you are the stupid one, no? Oh and it's "wiener" not "weiner. Child, you can't even spell wiener and expect me to take you serious in history? Pfffft.

The news lately is making me sick! The country has become a bunch of thin skinned, lily ass wimps that think everyone can live by no rules in chaos and it will all be good.

How's it working for you????? It's not!

Yep... great-great-grand-uncle... 86th Illinois... died at Kennesaw Mountain on the road to Atlanta.

Your uncle served under Gen Sherman.

Wasn't Walmart crated by a southerner, Sam Walton? He may be dead now, but the company really knows it pays not to press public sentiment. I just saw a Tylenol add endorsing gay marriage, talk about ass kissing sycophants. But the Confederate flag was always about turncoats and traitors, I never had any respect for the confederate stars and bars to begin with. Bring it down, baby!

Last edited:
Good Lord this country is stupid - the people have become imbeciles

Forum List

Back