Walmart to remove confederate flag merchandise

Cool flag, I ordered one. :)

tread-confederate-6000.png

Well sure, losers identify with losers.........bwahaha!

Oh look, yet another clown face avatar. Child, my ancestors fought for the Union, we won :) 19th Indiana Regiment, they gave Stonewall Jackson all he wanted in a battle
Yep... great-great-grand-uncle... 86th Illinois... died at Kennesaw Mountain on the road to Atlanta.

Your uncle served under Gen Sherman.
Yep... Kennesaw Mountain was - if I remember correctly - the last major obstacle facing Sherman's army, before reaching the environs of Atlanta.

Cool flag, I ordered one. :)

tread-confederate-6000.png

Well sure, losers identify with losers.........bwahaha!

Oh look, yet another clown face avatar. Child, my ancestors fought for the Union, we won :) 19th Indiana Regiment, they gave Stonewall Jackson all he wanted in a battle
Yep... great-great-grand-uncle... 86th Illinois... died at Kennesaw Mountain on the road to Atlanta.

Your uncle served under Gen Sherman.
Yep... Kennesaw Mountain was - if I remember correctly - the last major obstacle facing Sherman's army, before reaching the environs of Atlanta.

Yep, Sherman said it was the worst battle he's ever witnessed, he regrouped and the rest is history he marched to the sea. There is a National Battlefield Park there now

I don't have a problem with confederate flag merchandize.........I just don't believe a State building needs to be flying that flag....it's the loser's flag.

But, if Wal-Mart wants to stop selling that stuff....all I can say is good for them.

Agreed. A government building shouldn't be flying a flag of traitors, but I'm not sure why Walmart would give a shit. :dunno:

They want to look good after the beating they took for not paying their employees enough....:rolleyes:

I wish I had fifty of those flags. I'd fly all of them in my front yard.

Cause you want to make sure everyone knows you're racist? Bwahaha....that's a goal.
I'm far from being a racist. I've never been a racist in my life, and never will be one. I love all people. We're all humans, and we all bleed red. You know absolutely nothing about me. Try something else, that boat doesn't float.

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. I can see riots and civil unrest in the streets all across this once great nation. The days of reckoning are upon us.

The ones with the guns will win. That explains the gun grabbing

Exactly

My grandfather (rest his soul) told me once that there will come a day they won't have a fence high enough to keep Patriots out of D.C., he told me he would never see it but I would. My grandfather was a wise man

You don't know the definition of "patriot".....a United States patriot flies the US flag, not the flag of the loser rebels - the real Patriots may go to DC, but it won't be those who still root for the losers.

I wish I had fifty of those flags. I'd fly all of them in my front yard.

Cause you want to make sure everyone knows you're racist? Bwahaha....that's a goal.
I'm far from being a racist. I've never been a racist in my life, and never will be one. I love all people. We're all humans, and we all bleed red. You know absolutely nothing about me. Try something else, that boat doesn't float.

Why would anyone that isn't racist want to fly the flag that represents the rebels that were in favor of keeping slavery. The pain that slaves went through to be free should be enough for anyone to be disgusted with that flag....maybe you're not racist, but you're thinking is skewed.

:laugh:

"The Confederate flag is 'who we are' even though 'it's been used in a racist way'"
-Lindsey Graham

Lindsey Graham The Confederate flag is who we are even though it s been used in a racist way
yeah...No shit.....What's your point?

Who are you? Racist? It's been used by those that are racist to incite those that are not white....why the KKK uses it, why Dylan Roof used it. So, if you want to be racist that certainly is your ignorant choice, but the State buildings have no business flying a racist flag, especially in SC, who gets more of our tax money in welfare than any other state.

article-1281266-002431D900000258-895_468x348.jpg

:laugh:

"The Confederate flag is 'who we are' even though 'it's been used in a racist way'"
-Lindsey Graham

Lindsey Graham The Confederate flag is who we are even though it s been used in a racist way
yeah...No shit.....What's your point?

Who are you? Racist? It's been used by those that are racist to incite those that are not white....why the KKK uses it, why Dylan Roof used it. So, if you want to be racist that certainly is your ignorant choice, but the State buildings have no business flying a racist flag, especially in SC, who gets more of our tax money in welfare than any other state.

article-1281266-002431D900000258-895_468x348.jpg
Who is that masked Democrat? Mertex?

The flag on the left is a battle flag.
The flag on the right is a Confederates states flag.
DUMBASS
vintage-rebel-flags.jpg

You're a real idiot. The Confederate battle flag on the left is the one being flown over the State Capitol in SC...the one we're discussing. So what's your point, idiot?

rt_confederate_flag_solumbia_kb_150618_16x9_992.jpg

Forum List

Back