🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Walsh: i've lost hope in America, i think our experiment is over, but i do have hope Congress will act to stop gun deaths...we have too many US guns

Mr. Walsh does not get a very good rating with the National Review reporter who said, "In May 2011, five months into his term, he told Slate, “We are all better at certain things than others. I still am someone who doesn’t understand the way the legislative process works. I do, but I don’t. I can’t find my way around the Capitol. I have a hard time with protocol.” In November 2011, he lost his temper and screamed at a woman at a town hall meeting."

And he's going to run for President with a short-fused temper tantrum, screaming at people who are participating in a town hall meeting? Ehhh..... :cuckoo: Bipolar?

Whenever you hear someone going on about "no socially redeeming value" of a constructional right you better stand on them with both feet.

I mean you already have a segment of the population claiming the same thing about white people.

Semiautomatic firearms have been available to civilians for over a century.

The problem isn't semiautomatic firearms it's the people this society creates that are the problem

I don’t think these people have a clue what a semi-automatic weapon really is. Most of these morons live in large urban areas and have only seen guns on TV. These guys all stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night and fancy themselves as experts.

I heard someone ran over someone else with a Ford the other day.

We mush punish all Ford-owners and make them pay for this. Maybe even ban all Fords forever.

The idea we still allow semiautomatic weapons to be purchased is sick. It has no social redeeming value

Evidence points to the fact America needs to defend themselves, that is, with rising crime all around and the police now with their hands tied due to Democrat policy around the country.
We need more guns, not less.

Walsh knows that at the heart of the Experiment is our electoral system, one that requires us to agree to accept the results of elections. That is a common trust that we all have to have, in order for it to function properly.

He also knows that flaws in the system can be fixed by We the People, and what we CAN'T do is just summarily refuse to accept the results of elections simply because someone CLAIMS fraud that isn't PROVEN using our COURTS.

When that trust has been broken, chaos is almost certain. As we're seeing. The people who want this chaos were winning for a while. After the 2022 elections, hopefully some steam has been taken out of their sails.

Maybe they should concern themselves more with who is 3-D printing Glock Switches for every Goblinville in the land.....I mean they don't even try to hide it.

It just goes to show that the criminal element does not give two shits about "redeeming social values/norms", the ATF, the cops, much less what some white guilt Karen/Ken has to say.....They just laugh and go on bangin' in full-auto while the cops and honest gun owners are "stuck" with semi-autos.

The idea we still allow semiautomatic weapons to be purchased is sick. It has no social redeeming value

You know, with your attitude toward rights, I'd hope that you'd be caught up in a mass shooting so that kind of attitude would be eliminated.

The problem is, the chances of you or any one person running into a mass shooting are so infinitesimal as to be a worthless hope on My part.

You stand a better chance of winning a 2 billion dollar lottery than getting caught up in a mass shooting.

Last edited:
Walsh knows that at the heart of the Experiment is our electoral system, one that requires us to agree to accept the results of elections. That is a common trust that we all have to have, in order for it to function properly.

He also knows that flaws in the system can be fixed by We the People, and what we CAN'T do is just summarily refuse to accept the results of elections simply because someone CLAIMS fraud that isn't PROVEN using our COURTS.

When that trust has been broken, chaos is almost certain. As we're seeing. The people who want this chaos were winning for a while. After the 2022 elections, hopefully some steam has been taken out of their sails.
If you rely on the voting Zombi apocolypse to save us, they you are a fool.

American have the right to defend themselves against crime and against the Zombi apocalypse.

Maybe they should concern themselves more with who is 3-D printing Glock Switches for every Goblinville in the land.....I mean they don't even try to hide it.

It just goes to show that the criminal element does not give two shits about "redeeming social values/norms", the ATF, the cops, much less what some white guilt Karen/Ken has to say.....They just laugh and go on bangin' in full-auto while the cops and honest gun owners are "stuck" with semi-autos.

Cops and honest gun owners prefer good shot placement from behind cover instead of spraying bullets one way while running the other way. Those 3-D printed switches tend to break unexpectedly or cause malfunctions.

Forum List

Back