Walter Scott Hadn't Paid Child Support since 2012 but was Buying a Mercedes

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?

OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?
2015-2012=3 years. Dunno maybe he had the car BEFORE he stopped paying it....
Right and wrong. He stopped paying child support in 2012 and said he was buying the car. I was wrong. I should have said 3 years, but he was still buying the car when he was arrested.

This is only from what we know.

Execution is not the sentence for not paying child support.

You have been shot, have you?

Lame attempt to demonize the murdered black guy. What does anyone think a 25 year old Mercedes is worth?

One guy had not paid his child support.
Another guy did a bad shoot.
The guy who filmed it has NINE drug busts.

Remember in the movie when the man said "It's a giant shit sandwich and everybody gets a bite"? Well the plates up.

Lame attempt to demonize the murdered black guy. What does anyone think a 25 year old Mercedes is worth?
Camp, you're not a serious participant in any thread, but you think that Mercedes was 25 years old, which would make in a 1990 model?

Sorry, you're a trustafarian dingbat.

He was in the coast guard too but no one seems to mention that

slager-scott.jpg

He said he was buying the car.

He lied to the cop more than one.

Leftwingnuts will interpret this post to mean I support summary execution of guys caught lying to cops.

Remember in the movie when the man said "It's a giant shit sandwich and everybody gets a bite"? Well the plates up.
:lol: Now the guy who shot the video is under scrutiny...for simply witnessing an event and sharing a video that reveals the truth. How fucking pathetic you hate filled teapers are.

18e0njfe3q5uwjpg.jpg

1.) 2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG — Down $99,000
AMG Mercedes-Benzes are the undoubted kings of depreciation, with ruinously expensive (and frequent) trips to the mechanic, and a disposable quality that makes last year's model worthless to any self-respecting plutocrat.

We found one of these pretty S-Class coupes that had lost 86% of its value, dropping from $114,600 to $15,500. Damn.
The Most Depreciated Cars Of The Past Ten Years

Camp, you're not a serious participant in any thread, but you think that Mercedes was 25 years old, which would make in a 1990 model?

Looks like a '90 190e four dour sedan. What do you think it is?

This side of the pond, Police are here to serve and protect the public from crazy people with weapons
This side of the pond...we have racists who try to justify LEO's killing black people with red herrings.

18e0njfe3q5uwjpg.jpg

AMG Mercedes-Benzes are the undoubted kings of depreciation, with ruinously expensive (and frequent) trips to the mechanic, and a disposable quality that makes last year's model worthless to any self-respecting plutocrat.

We found one of these pretty S-Class coupes that had lost 86% of its value, dropping from $114,600 to $15,500. Damn.
Wrong car...nice attempt though. Face it...the cop appears to be a killer.

Looks like a '90 190e four dour sedan. What do you think it is?
Sorry Camp. Whatever it is you're still a trustafarian dingbat.

With time you'll grow up and maybe even grow out of it.

:lol: Now the guy who shot the video is under scrutiny...for simply witnessing an event and sharing a video that reveals the truth. How fucking pathetic you hate filled teapers are.
NINE charges of drug sales and one felony gun charge.

18e0njfe3q5uwjpg.jpg

Wrong car...nice attempt though. Face it...the cop appears to be a killer.
There are NO innocents in that group.

Your question is irrelevant. There are hundreds of thousands of bench warrants issued for dead-beat dads not paying child support. They are not being murdered in the street for a tail light out on their car.

Forum List

Back