Walz Goes Full Fascist: Tim Walz: “There’s no guarantee to free speech on misinformation or hate speech and especially around our democracy”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
‘Hate speech and misinformation’ meaning you say a fetus is human and has a right to not have its limbs torn off. Or a dude with a penis and XY chromosomes is a dude with a penis and XY chromosomes.

Government control of speech. We already have the Democrat Speech Control 10 volume set on words you can't say, words that have been changed (i.e. pedophile to minor attracted person), words that are offensive (i.e. fat, master (in IT), slave (in IT), whitelist, blacklist) and a multitude of mis and disinformation from our media and social media platforms (i.e. Trump said KKK were very fine people or Trump told people to drink bleach).

He needs to mind his own business.

He also set up a hotline during COVID for people to rat on neighbors.
You mean to be neighborly .. after the fake, reality setup with kamala getting a call from the Obama's, and then using that precedent to call Walz, what I find interesting about Walz is they are portraying him as rural friendly, and if you look at the 2022 gubernatorial election map, it definitively states otherwise

1723061926075.png

Tim Walz: “There’s no guarantee to free speech on misinformation or hate speech​

I HATE TO INFORM COMMIE TAMPON TIM BUT:
  1. "Hate Speech" is relative; who gets to decide what is hate speech? Because it is addressed at you? Or simply because the message is unpopular?
  2. Who gets to decide what is "misinformation?" The person being informed upon wanting to preserve their anonymity?
  3. THE WHOLE POINT to the First Amendment is to PROTECT unpopular speech. No one need protect speech that is popular.
By declaring anything unpopular to you as "hate" or "misinformation," what Walz is REALLY advocating for is for the ability to OPPRESS and SILENCE political detractors who would otherwise expose their malfeasance!

ISN'T THIS REALLY THE FIRST STEP OF AN OPPRESSOR/DICTATOR???

I wonder how many democrats can really see the many parallels between Harris and Walz and the beginnings of the Hitler Nazi Fascist Regime of the 1930s?

Misinformation and hate are mostly subjective thus more feelings than facts.

I've often said that I'll back crackdowns on misinformation and hate speech as long as I'm the one defining what they are. Short of that, not so much.

I HATE TO INFORM COMMIE TAMPON TIM BUT:
  1. "Hate Speech" is relative; who gets to decide what is hate speech? Because it is addressed at you? Or simply because the message is unpopular?
  2. Who gets to decide what is "misinformation?" The person being informed upon wanting to preserve their anonymity?
  3. THE WHOLE POINT to the First Amendment is to PROTECT unpopular speech. No one need protect speech that is popular.
By declaring anything unpopular to you as "hate" or "misinformation," what Walz is REALLY advocating for is for the ability to OPPRESS and SILENCE political detractors who would otherwise expose their malfeasance!

ISN'T THIS REALLY THE FIRST STEP OF AN OPPRESSOR/DICTATOR???

I wonder how many democrats can really see the many parallels between Harris and Walz and the beginnings of the Hitler Nazi Fascist Regime of the 1930s?
The bottom line is, they don't want you to ask what it is or who defines it, they just want you to pick what you think is hate or misinformation in your own mind and believe THAT'S what they'll stop. It's not, whoever is calling for suppression of speech in any form believes THEY will be in charge of defining it. Agree with them, but insist you get to define it and watch how fast they backtrack.

The bottom line is, they don't want you to ask what it is or who defines it, they just want you to pick what you think is hate or misinformation in your own mind and believe THAT'S what they'll stop. It's not, whoever is calling for suppression of speech in any form believes THEY will be in charge of defining it. Agree with them, but insist you get to define it and watch how fast they backtrack.
Hate speech, misinformation, common sense (gun control) ... all subjective terminology that will and has had detrimental outcomes because voters are too stupid to understand.

if you look at the 2022 gubernatorial election map, it definitively states otherwise
View attachment 991639

Once again, democrats do NOT speak for the vast amount of this country. Far from it. They establish footholds in big cities, then establish control over the media there. Then the education. Then they try to brainwash young minds and control the news and messaging to influence what people think. Then they bully people into being afraid to dissent. So big cities tend to be blue. But that is real hard to do outside the city limits. Must be why:
  • OBUMMA ONLY WON 873 counties.
  • HIDEN BIDEN ONLY WON 477 counties.
  • But TRUMP WON 2,497 counties.
America copy.jpg

AMERICA IS RED

Forum List

Back