Walz is anti military

You mean I have a valid rebuttal to your posts and that sets you off.

Did I state something that wasn't factual?
No you do not. Riots began post Floyd. Zero to do with kneeling for the Anthem. You conflated two events to fit your deranged narrative. Every time I give you a chance, you prove to me how deranged you are. Please leave me alone. I am sorry I ever engaged you.

Thank you.

Seek help

Meanwhile back in reality, he spent 24 years in the national guard and never called them “suckers”..as your God has done.
Trump didn’t either. Fake story.

Trump took a bullet and Walz was never any near bullets during his 24 yr stolen valor stint

🤷‍♂️

No you do not. Riots began post Floyd. Zero to do with kneeling for the Anthem.

You can believe that if you want but it most certainly did.

People were peacefully kneeling over a broke system. A system where bad cops were covered by the system.

Chauvin on video and the system stating people needed to be patient as investigations can take months or a year.

Things got broke and burned and all of a sudden the investigation found Chauvin liable.

You conflated two events to fit your deranged narrative. Every time I give you a chance, you prove to me how deranged you are. Please leave me alone. I am sorry I ever engaged you.

Thank you.

Seek help

Facts be damned to you.

You can believe that if you want but it most certainly did.

People were peacefully kneeling over a broke system. A system where bad cops were covered by the system.

Chauvin on video and the system stating people needed to be patient as investigations can take months or a year.

Things got broke and burned and all of a sudden the investigation found Chauvin liable.

Facts be damned to you.
System is broken. Looting stores doesn’t fix it

Any yet it got Chauvin charged and convicted.

Without the protests he is still patrolling the streets.
You don’t know this. Another stupid guess. Minny is a deep blue state. He was getting convicted regardless. Again, please stop trolling me. You are creepy.

You don’t know this. Another stupid guess. Minny is a deep blue state. He was getting convicted regardless. Again, please stop trolling me. You are creepy.

The system said the investigation would take months or a year, for people to be patient. The people know that this was nothing more than a stalling tactic.

Forum List

Back