Walz says “beautiful diversity"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Gov. Tim Walz (D), Vice President Kamala Harris’s running mate, once bragged about mass immigration overwhelming a small town in southern Minnesota — calling the situation an example of “beautiful diversity.”

In late 2019, Breitbart News reported extensively on Worthington, Minnesota. With fewer than 14,000 residents, the town’s taxpayers were forced to hike taxes to the sum of tens of millions to expand the school district because of a rapid increase in migrant children enrolling.

comment:
The purpose of the Democrat Party's open border policy is to create tens of millions new poor uneducated Democrat voters.
They don't care what it does to our country.
They just want the power.

minieaploissamaligangcrimes,ncncnc.png

Let me guess, Tim does not live in a neighborhood in Minnesota with such beautiful diversity

but his wife loved the smell of burning tires coming through the windows as Walz let the BLM riots destroy the city.
Who doesn't?

1727790502864.png

Too bad history has to keep repeating itself.

No originality it seems, very dull.

Last edited:
I can't understand why white Democrats want to replace themselves with POC. Self-loathing I guess. :(

I can't understand why white Democrats want to replace themselves with POC. Self-loathing I guess. :(
Trying to get logic from insane power-hungry halfwit elitists is perhaps the worst hobby you could have.

You need other hobbies.

Forum List

Back