wanda sykes being racist

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Last edited:
First yes she is a moron second the article cited is from 2020 hardly a current event.

One has to wonder if she is a fish or smells like one? :) :biggrin:

Probably both. Wasn't she in that movie back in the 90's?

1644106473558.png

this is a woman who think we are watching her buy a watermelon. we dont give flying fuck what they buy in store. she is so crazy.
Black. Female. Homosexual. Checks all the requisite boxes. Her opinion is placed on the high exalted altar of liberal TRUTH. Anyone that questions its merits will be deemed "racist", ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY what's her name.

Black. Female. Homosexual. Checks all the requisite boxes. Her opinion is placed on the high exalted altar of liberal TRUTH. Anyone that questions its merits will be deemed "racist", ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY what's her name.

racist ugly black woman

Honestly blacks are the most racist people in the country right, and liberals. They force racism to be an issue because they won't shut up about it, they refuse to let it just go away like it had been doing gradually since the 90s.

For every action there is a opposite and equal reaction. The action is them constantly pulling the race card, using racism as a excuse for everything, always bringing it up even when it isn't there and forcing it on everyone. The reaction to that is they make it seem like racism is everywhere since it's talked about everywhere because they won't stop bringing it up, and they create racists out of people who weren't racist before because they are sick or hearing about it and being told they are racist.

You can't tell me racism exists when blacks get special exceptions to get into colleges and hired with affirmative action, you can't tell me racism exists when we had a black president twice and we have black doctors and congressmen and airline pilots, you can tell me racism exists when blacks are free to vote, you can't tell me there is racism when blacks are used to replace whites in movie remakes and show up in almost every god damn commercial on tv and have BET their own tv channel, and you can't tell me there is racism when a black chick can go online and complain about white people and talk about BLM that burned, looted, destroyed and caused a lot of problems for years without any kind of real punishment.

Fuck Wanda Sykes that race baiting prejudice and assuming bitch.

maybe watermeon thats all she talks about eating. not being racest .that what she talks opn.

Eating watermelon isn't racist. It's a southern thing since watermelon comes from the south side of the country. Just like fried chicken is a southern thing. Everyone in the south white and black loves fried chicken and watermelon because it's delicious.

Honestly blacks are the most racist people in the country right, and liberals. They force racism to be an issue because they won't shut up about it, they refuse to let it just go away like it had been doing gradually since the 90s.

For every action there is a opposite and equal reaction. The action is them constantly pulling the race card, using racism as a excuse for everything, always bringing it up even when it isn't there and forcing it on everyone. The reaction to that is they make it seem like racism is everywhere since it's talked about everywhere because they won't stop bringing it up, and they create racists out of people who weren't racist before because they are sick or hearing about it and being told they are racist.

You can't tell me racism exists when blacks get special exceptions to get into colleges and hired with affirmative action, you can't tell me racism exists when we had a black president twice and we have black doctors and congressmen and airline pilots, you can tell me racism exists when blacks are free to vote, you can't tell me there is racism when blacks are used to replace whites in movie remakes and show up in almost every god damn commercial on tv and have BET their own tv channel, and you can't tell me there is racism when a black chick can go online and complain about white people and talk about BLM that burned, looted, destroyed and caused a lot of problems for years without any kind of real punishment.

Fuck Wanda Sykes that race baiting prejudice and assuming bitch.

Eating watermelon isn't racist. It's a southern thing since watermelon comes from the south side of the country. Just like fried chicken is a southern thing. Everyone in the south white and black loves fried chicken and watermelon because it's delicious.
blacl people w watermelon . friend chiken and corn are racist. thry get mad when it is served to them.

Another washed up has-been using her race card to regain some attention.

Fuck off, Wanda. You're a nobody that nobody remembers.

Not even Pepperidge Farms remembers who the fuck you are.
Obviously she is a somebody since you and this mumble mouth, racist hag are talking about her.

Forum List

Back