Wanna Bet these aren't Christians??

you libtards are too fucking stupid to even realize your shit has been tossed back into your faces.. all week long bitching and condemnation fro the left because the right did not dennounce violence, and now, here today you had your chance to show us what you are made of,, and you didn't disappoint. hypocrisy,, in all it's glory..

Put down the crack pipe. In your glee to "get" the libs you couldn't help yourself and fucked it all up with the flame bait title. To make things worse you blew your "Tim McVeigh is dead" card before anyone could even post in the thread.

You basically poured gasoline on your own thread and lit the first match and now you want to blame the libs for not condemning and instead flaming.

All you have done is make yourself look like even more of a hack.

you libtards are too fucking stupid to even realize your shit has been tossed back into your faces.. all week long bitching and condemnation fro the left because the right did not dennounce violence, and now, here today you had your chance to show us what you are made of,, and you didn't disappoint. hypocrisy,, in all it's glory..

Put down the crack pipe. In your glee to "get" the libs you couldn't help yourself and fucked it all up with the flame bait title. To make things worse you blew your "Tim McVeigh is dead" card before anyone could even post in the thread.

You basically poured gasoline on your own thread and lit the first match and now you want to blame the libs for not condemning and instead flaming.

Actually, she predicted exactly what the lefty hacks would do, and she was right. And they were too stupid even to realize it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]YouTube - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis[/ame]

Actually, she predicted exactly what the lefty hacks would do, and she was right. And they were too stupid even to realize it.

Says the other idiot who took up the banner with Willow ....

Again the left shows they are obsessed with the private sex lives of public figures.

That's not what the story shows. It shows that people are obsessed with fraud and the fact that donations to the RNC are spent on lesbian sex bondage shows. Have you given to the RNC lately? Are you happy that Steele spends your money this way?

Republicans don't want lesbians to marry, just to have sex in front of them.

Sounds like a plan to me :clap2:

Please count me in too, I hate to be left out.

You calling anyone an idiot is..interesting.

I was sure by now a whole slew of people would have come forward to tell me how incredibly nice you are.

I was noticing that too, about the Timothy McVeigh thing.

She was accusing liberals of bringing him up, when she was the first person who mentioned it.

What a LOSER!!!

And the fact that she even brought him up and then defended him, makes me think that Willow holds McVeigh in high regards.

I was sure by now a whole slew of people would have come forward to tell me how incredibly nice you are.

Yup, I'm sure a whole slew of people are obsessively refreshing this thread and hanging on our every last word just aching to chime in about it.

Forum List

Back