🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wanna know the motive of the Munich shooter?

You can bet that the news agencies are already on it for translation and we should have a better report on this shooting tomorrow.

Still too early to make assumptions about what he may or may not have been thinking.

They are still looking for 2 other shooters right now as well. The entire transportation system of Munich has been shut down, and police are going house to house looking for them.

I don't vouch for its accuracy, but I found this:

Old Holborn ✘ on Twitter

Man: "You fucking Asshole you..."
>Shooter: "Because of you I [unintelligible]..."
Balcony Man: "You **** you. you're a ****"
>Shooter: "...and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you"
Balcony Man: "a gun fuck off your head isn't on right"
>Shooter and Balcony man shouting at each other
Balcony Man apparently to people filming: "He's got a gun here the guy has one"
Unseen voice: "Shit/Fucking Turks!"
Balcony Man: "Shit/Fucking Kanacken" (foreigners basically)
Balcony man to someone else : "EY! HE'S GOT A GUN! He has loaded his gun! Get the cops here!"
>Shooter: "I am German."
Balcony Man: "You're a **** is what you are"
>Shooter: "Stop filming!"
Balcony Man: "A **** is what you are, what the fuck are you doing?"
>Shooter: "Yeah what, I was born here!"
Balcony Man: "Yeah and what the fuck you think you're doing???"
>Shooter: "I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area.
Balcony Man and Shooter talk at same time, can't make it out.
>Shooter says something about "Behandlung" which is "treatment" in both medical treatment or just how you treat people,not sure which one he means.
Balcony Man says something like "Yeah treatment is something for you"
>Shooter: "I haven't done anything here for [unintelligible]"
>Shooter: "Just shut your fucking face man"
Balcony Man: "You **** you"
Balcony Man: "HEY! HE'S ON THE UPPER FLOOR HERE [unintelligible]"
Filming man goes into cover, shooter starts firing.
Balcony man calls him a **** again.
Balcony man shouts something at him about "shooting here" and Shooter replies multiple times "Yeah, that's where you're right! Yeah you're right with that!" Yeah you're right!"
Video ends.

They're Islamist shitheads. Liberals, get ready to defend your precious Islam again.

They're Islamist shitheads. Liberals, get ready to defend your precious Islam again.

Exactly.

Liberals will have to do a hell of defending from now on..... lotta defending....

Stupid sheeple.

The only words I understood were Allahu Akbar.

:mad-61:

Did you actually bother to watch the video before posting this?

They're talking in German.

oh

ISIS german terrorists don't talk in German? or French or whatever?

joke of the day

The phrase "Allahu Akbar" is not spoken in that video.

Either you didn't actually watch the video, or you're hearing what you want to hear.

oh

joke of the day

Either you didn't actually watch the video, or you're hearing what you want to hear.

Witnesses said that the gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting at children.

Read more: Gunman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' executed children in Munich McDonald's

oh

joke of the day

Witnesses said that the gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting at children.

Read more: Gunman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' executed children in Munich McDonald's

Oh - so you didn't actually hear that (like you claimed), but read that someone else claimed to have heard it.

Why lie?

oh

joke of the day

Oh - so you didn't actually hear that (like you claimed), but read that someone else claimed to have heard it.

Why lie?

too early for arguing with you

sorry :dunno:

You know, it took several days for all the details to come out when shootings happened in THIS country (San Bernadino, Aurora, school shootings, etc), so you can bet it's going to take a day or two before we will find out what happened, what the motive was, was the guy psychologically impaired, etc.

I think that we should give it a day or two before jumping to conclusions.

Today is the 5th anniversary of the Norway attacks. Don't know if that means anything.

5th anniversary of the Norway attacks? That means the shooter will be free in 15 more years.

Norway doesn't have the death penalty, nor do they put people away for life. 20 years is the max sentence over there.

Well thanks anyways. I don't speak German so I thought there might be some useful insight into his motive in the video. Apparently not

Well thanks anyways. I don't speak German so I thought there might be some useful insight into his motive in the video. Apparently not

NBC Nightly News ran this story as well, and they said there was a lot of that video that they couldn't put on television.

I've got a feeling that all the news agencies will have a good translation (minus the swear words), by the morning.

the filming guy has a really classic bavarian dialect and is the insulting part. he also wants to cut off the head of the guy on the roof. the guy on the roof who has most probably just killed several people has no discernible (for me) accent, and even used the polite version of "shut up". a very strange conversation.

Forum List

Back