Wanna Know What Sucks?

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Going to the dentist to have a root canal done, three separate shots of three different numbing agents that are taking way longer to work than on most people because you are a redhead and they are genetically harder to numb, so that your appointment time runs out and you have to go back at 5pm to try all over again and damn it, you can feel the stuff wearing off as you type.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Going to the dentist to have a root canal done, three separate shots of three different numbing agents that are taking way longer to work than on most people because you are a redhead and they are genetically harder to numb, so that your appointment time runs out and you have to go back at 5pm to try all over again and damn it, you can feel the stuff wearing off as you type.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

its even true if you have just one of the ginger genes. it takes alot of drug to numb me.

really i didnt hear the soulless comment till a couple of years ago...and now it is commonly held that gingers have no soul.....one ginger had grown a bread and it came in brown...claims he got his soul back..we are not sure

i am curious..when did it become acceptable to mock gingers...now yal are just open game...

Gingers have thick skins.

I can't decide if I should go back this afternoon or just try another day. I'll probably go back and hope it works.

At least now I know the reason why. When I was a kid the dentist would shoot me up, come back in 10 mins later and start, saying 'raise your hand if you feel any pain or discomfort'. Yeah, poked a hole in the ceiling from raising my hand so much.

i am curious..when did it become acceptable to mock gingers...now yal are just open game...

I can't decide if I should go back this afternoon or just try another day. I'll probably go back and hope it works.

At least now I know the reason why. When I was a kid the dentist would shoot me up, come back in 10 mins later and start, saying 'raise your hand if you feel any pain or discomfort'. Yeah, poked a hole in the ceiling from raising my hand so much.

omg we have the same fucking dentist.....would not stop till i bite him then got all huffy over that....

really i didnt hear the soulless comment till a couple of years ago...and now it is commonly held that gingers have no soul.....one ginger had grown a bread and it came in brown...claims he got his soul back..we are not sure

Oh, I hate when that happens.

article-2285839-1858721A000005DC-889_306x408.jpg

omg we have the same fucking dentist.....would not stop till i bite him then got all huffy over that....

He sang opera in my ear. His name was Dr. Check. Haha, not kidding!

i hate spelling and it hates me.....

yea poor gingers in the shallow and shady end of the pool with the flies but not to worry yall also have less hair per inch of scalp and bald rather young and fast.....

I have probably already related this story, but I had a dentist a few years ago who would tell very funny dirty jokes. He would wait until he had the needle in my gum before he would deliver the punch line. It would not have been a big deal, except they were very funny jokes...oh...and his dental assistant was hot and was a co-conspirator in the sadism.

Going to the dentist to have a root canal done, three separate shots of three different numbing agents that are taking way longer to work than on most people because you are a redhead and they are genetically harder to numb, so that your appointment time runs out and you have to go back at 5pm to try all over again and damn it, you can feel the stuff wearing off as you type. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Zoom, that sounds awful, and from personal experience I know it's awful.

Hang in there, and thumb's up, and stiff upper lip (well, you have that already), and put your shoulder to the wheel, and lower your head, and shrug into your harness, and bite your lower lip.

OK, you are ready for oral surgery.

It's all mostly worn off just the outside of my cheek is still numb-ish. Everything happens for a reason though, came home and stuck my finger in ice water and put it on the r.c. tooth ... still felt that. Probably a good thing he told me to come back . . .

Crap, today just was not my day. Rescheduled for next Fri. Hope my body cooperates next week.

Forum List

Back