Want More Trump? This Is How You Get More Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“A criminal complaint shows Key is accused of telling an intern who answered the phone, “I’m going to find the Congressman’s kids and kill them. If you’re going to separate kids at the border, I’m going to kill his kids. Don’t try to find me because you won’t.’[…]Key’s social media pages show he is very politically active. He volunteers regularly for the Democratic Party of Martin County and has volunteered many hours for Planned Parenthood, according to a friend of Key’s.”

Stuart man charged with threatening U.S. Rep. Brian Mast's children

The lunacy of the left is a national mental health crisis.

“A criminal complaint shows Key is accused of telling an intern who answered the phone, “I’m going to find the Congressman’s kids and kill them. If you’re going to separate kids at the border, I’m going to kill his kids. Don’t try to find me because you won’t.’[…]Key’s social media pages show he is very politically active. He volunteers regularly for the Democratic Party of Martin County and has volunteered many hours for Planned Parenthood, according to a friend of Key’s.”

"I’m going to find the Congressman’s kids and kill them. If you’re going to separate kids at the border, I’m going to kill his kids. Don’t try to find me because you won’t."

Another illustration that Leftist Maniacs are Psychos, Leftism is a Mental Illness, they are violent and psychotic ONLY Leftists are committing violence and threatening to commit violence, there has been no mass violence or mass threats of violence from Conservatives. The Leftist Maniacs do not give a CRAP about children in general, they only give a crap about children as long as they are Brown and Illegal. The Donald and ICE have been separating Illegal children from their Illegal and Criminal parents and holding them in separate facilities, the children are NOT being killed.

So in typical Leftist Maniac Psycho fashion this piece of human filth who should be subjected to Retroactive Abortion, he threatens to kill this Brian Mast's children, he should be locked up and left in a cell until he rots, certainly this type of maniac should not see the light of day again he is a danger to the public, this is in addition to that drunk, drug addled old piece of human filth and FOURTH RATE ACTOR Peter Fonda masturbating at the thought of Barron Trump being put in a cage to be anally raped by Peter Fonda's paedophile friends.

"I’m going to find the Congressman’s kids and kill them. If you’re going to separate kids at the border, I’m going to kill his kids. Don’t try to find me because you won’t."

Another illustration that Leftist Maniacs are Psychos, Leftism is a Mental Illness. They do not give a CRAP about children in general, they only give a crap about children as long as they are Brown and Illegal. The Donald and ICE have been separating Illegal children from their Illegal and Criminal parents and holding them in separate facilities, they children are NOT being killed.

So in typical Leftist Maniac Psycho fashion this piece of human filth who should be subjected to Retroactive Abortion, he threatens to kill this Brian Mast's children, he should be locked up and left in a cell until he rots, certainly this type of maniac should not see the light of day again he is a danger to the public, this is in addition to that drunk, drug addled old piece of human filth and FOURTH RATE ACTOR Peter Fonda masturbating at the thought of Barron Trump being put in a cage to be anally raped by Peter Fonda's paedophile friends.

One of these jackwads threatens my children and they'll have a new ventilation hole

God these people are stupid. Do they really think starting a civil war is going to end well for them?

Well....

They're stupid....

They have no capacity to think, but they might believe a civil war will help THEM.

I actually believe it would do the country a world of good, because then we have legal and moral license to rid ourselves of them. They steal oxygen from the rest of us. They're a waste of nitrogen worms could be using to replenish the soil.

God these people are stupid. Do they really think starting a civil war is going to end well for them?

They are not stupid Hawk, they are fucking EVIL, they have to be possessed, they are fucking demons and the American Federal Law Enforcement Authorities soon are going to have to start rounding up these psychotic maniacs, you have them threatening to kill Congressmen and Congresswomen, you have had one of them shooting a Congressman and nearly killing him at a baseball game, you have them organising Bolshevik type purges on Facebook and Twitter ONLY of Conservatives, ANY famous person who is Pro-Trump is harrassed and threatened, you have members of The Donald's staff being harrassed by Organised Mobs of hateful Leftist Activists anywhere from restaurants to the cinema, you have other hateful Leftist Activists publishing the PERSONAL DETAILS of ICE Agents on various Social Media, it is NOT going to be long before these pieces of human filth are going to start KILLING INNOCENT peoples, time to take action to PREVENT the inevitable with this crowd. Do it.

They are not stupid Hawk, they are fucking EVIL, they have to be possessed, they are fucking demons and the American Federal Law Enforcement Authorities soon are going to have to start rounding up these psychotic maniacs, you have them threatening to kill Congressmen and Congresswomen, you have had one of them shooting a Congressman and nearly killing him at a baseball game, you have them organising Bolshevik type purges on Facebook and Twitter ONLY of Conservatives, ANY famous person who is Pro-Trump is harrassed and threatened, you have members of The Donald's staff being harrassed by Organised Mobs of hateful Leftist Activists anywhere from restaurants to the cinema, it is NOT going to be long before these pieces of human filth are going to start KILLING INNOCENT peoples, type to take action to PREVENT the inevitable with this crowd. Do it.

Nothing they've tried has worked it's only natural for it to progress to violence

Well....

They're stupid....

They have no capacity to think, but they might believe a civil war will help THEM.

I actually believe it would do the country a world of good, because then we have legal and moral license to rid ourselves of them. They steal oxygen from the rest of us. They're a waste of nitrogen worms could be using to replenish the soil.

"I actually believe it would do the country a world of good, because then we have legal and moral license to rid ourselves of them."

Yes you would you would certainly have the legal means to remove them from society, if Anarchy occurs then the American Federal Government would have a variety of legal means to remove this crowd from society. They could also put the majority of America on lockdown, that would give them the opportunity to clean all the filth out from whatever hiding holes they will run to.

Well....

They're stupid....

Let's do this...but no ROE

They are not stupid Hawk, they are fucking EVIL, they have to be possessed, they are fucking demons and the American Federal Law Enforcement Authorities soon are going to have to start rounding up these psychotic maniacs, you have them threatening to kill Congressmen and Congresswomen, you have had one of them shooting a Congressman and nearly killing him at a baseball game, you have them organising Bolshevik type purges on Facebook and Twitter ONLY of Conservatives, ANY famous person who is Pro-Trump is harrassed and threatened, you have members of The Donald's staff being harrassed by Organised Mobs of hateful Leftist Activists anywhere from restaurants to the cinema, it is NOT going to be long before these pieces of human filth are going to start KILLING INNOCENT peoples, type to take action to PREVENT the inevitable with this crowd. Do it.

Nothing they've tried has worked it's only natural for it to progress to violence

As most of them are either full on faggots, Beta Cuck Faggots or Metrosexual Soy Boys mixed with a variety of other fucked up weirdos who still live at home with their parents, IMHO if it progresses to even partial significant violence they all will be taken down within hours, no way could that crowd defend themselves against the heavy artillery.

As most of them are either full on faggots or Metrosexual Soy Boys mixed win with a variety of other fucked up weirdos who still live at home with their parents, IMHO if it progresses to even partial significant violence they all will be taken down within hours, no way could that crowd defend themselves against the heavy artillery.

You ever seen ANIFTA vids? They start shit and immediately get the shit kicked out of them

The Left winds up their robot minions and lets them loose to do their crazy bidding. Won't end well for the Democrats because unhinged people and violence is all they got.

As most of them are either full on faggots or Metrosexual Soy Boys mixed win with a variety of other fucked up weirdos who still live at home with their parents, IMHO if it progresses to even partial significant violence they all will be taken down within hours, no way could that crowd defend themselves against the heavy artillery.

You ever seen ANIFTA vids? They start shit and immediately get the shit kicked out of them

Yes I know, most of that crowd are literally faggots and the rest most of them literally still live with their parents.

Yes I know, most of that crowd are literally faggots.

And inevitably bawl when arrested

Yes I know, most of that crowd are literally faggots.

And inevitably bawl when arrested

I saw one where some fat cow was in a guy's face, she pulled his nose and POW! right in the kisser. She went down like a sack of cement

Their biggest mistake because they are arrogant little shits stuck up their own buttocks, their biggest mistake is that they think the CALMNESS of their enemy means that their enemy doesn't care, when in actual fact their enemy is just keeping the powder dry UNTIL the OPPORTUNITY arises to take the gloves off and the Beta Cuck Faggots are going to present that opportunity themselves because they are going to do something and when they do they are suddenly going to realise that their enemy will be backed up by ALL the American Federal Government Law Enforcement. I have read about how during the American Civil War President Abraham Lincoln fully enlisted all the State Militias etc to assist the Federal Government Troops, well IF Lincoln could do that then The Donald can also do that.

That crowd are ALL Betas and in the animal kingdom the Betas ALWAYS get finished by the Alphas, and humans are members of the animal kingdom. The Betas are good only for throwing sticks, rocks, whatever involving throwing things, some might have a firearm but NOT ENOUGH of them have firearms, most essentially are just Keyboard Warriors on Facebook and Twitter and other platforms etc the Alphas are NOT just Keyboard Warriors, the Alphas are willing to walk the walk, the Betas are of course full of hate but the Betas hate is never going to be as ultimately merciless as the Alphas hate of the Betas, it would be in the Betas best interest if they all started to behave themselves and just attempt to impress each other with who is the BIGGEST FAGGOT and then all have a nice Vegan dinner while wearing their Pussy Hats....because if they do not start behaving themselves THIS below is inevitably going to happen:

Cory-McCarthy-Pussy-Ass-Vegans-Alpha-Beta-Male-Testosterone-Meat-Eaters-Omnivores.jpg

The Left knows they couldn't win a conflict. They just hope to get martyred, and gain more sympathetic followers. Their entire existence is one of victimhood. It makes It easy for them to accept their failings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back