Want to enact more gun control? Convince me.

I am for more gun control.

I think pulling the trigger back to the frame, exerts more control and less flinching.

Some people ignore traffic lights and stop signs; therefore, traffic lights and stop signs don't work - so why should we have them?

The Constitutions can be modified legally, see Article V.

Some people ignore traffic lights and stop signs; therefore, traffic lights and stop signs don't work - so why should we have them?
Thank you for helping to prove my point, that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

90% want background checks on all sales. Keep fighting it. You're the greatest!

So when 90 percent of the South wanted slavery it was ok? Care to tell us what other rights you will give up because of a poll?

And you are being dishonest. the background check is a law already has been for years. Perhaps if you instructed your legislators to be honest and ONLY put in background checks in their bill it might pass.

And that is all we want, if you want to take our rights away get an amendment made and then get it passed. No law will do it. But the vast majority of gun grabbers understand no such amendment would pass and so lie about what they want.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why the anti-gun loons have not flocked to this thread, eager to prove that they CAN argue from someting other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

So.... at what point in time should I consider the point proven, that anti-gun loons are indeed unable to argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?

we need one more gun law to read:

All previous anti gun laws are hereby rescinded, revoked, canceled, repealed, invalidated, nullified, voided, reversed, discontinued, terminated, suspended, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall never be infringed or seized.

If having more guns made a nation safer, we'd have the safest country on earth. Instead, even though we have overwhelmingly more guns in the hands of citizens, we have one of the most dangerous societies of any advanced country.

It's a convincing argument to anyone who goes in with an open mind.

If having more guns made a nation safer, we'd have the safest country on earth. Instead, even though we have overwhelmingly more guns in the hands of citizens, we have one of the most dangerous societies of any advanced country.
It's a convincing argument to anyone who goes in with an open mind.
It's an argument for more gun control that doesn't pass as sound under any circumstance, and so will only convince those who don't understand what 'sound argument" means.

Disagree? You've read the OP -- lay it out.

Otherwise, you're simply proving my point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back