Want to see what a Trumpmobile looks like?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Obama gave us Cash for Clunkers that took 690,114 perfectly good cars and trucks off the road. He gave us a massive federal bailout to the auto companies which greased the palms of the labor unions and executives. He gave us crappy, low-powered automobiles and electric vehicles that only ran a couple hundred miles before the battery ran out and left you stranded on the roadside.

Those days are gone forever, thank God. This is what a Trumpmobile looks like...

"A Tulsa man uses his nearly quarter-million-dollar car to show support for President Trump.

There's no hiding Steve Currington's political stance.

Currington, who also goes by Lambro Steve, put a pro-Trump wrap on his $240,000 Lamborghini a couple weeks ago.

He's driven it all around Oklahoma and says he purposely made it over the top to get a reaction out of people.

"I just wanted a picture of Trump that was funny. I have a lot of humor in my life, and I felt like that was him going 'Haha! I'm winning!'" he said.

Currington has all different nods to Trump's presidency, between total acquittal on the windshield to the gas tank saying it's fueled by liberal tears..."

Man wraps his $240K Lamborghini with tribute to President Trump

trump-aventador-superior-auto-design-10-1.jpg

Ummm, not a damn chance I would wrap my car with any politician face, well maybe Cortez but that is because I would take her for a ride but no one else, well maybe Tulsi but no one else ..:113::19:

Certainly pretty odd, but it is his money, so he can spend it in whatever fashion he sees fit.

• Banned
Certainly pretty odd, but it is his money, so he can spend it in whatever fashion he sees fit.

Isn't that what Obama said about your tax money? :laughing0301:

Obama gave us Cash for Clunkers that took 690,114 perfectly good cars and trucks off the road. He gave us a massive federal bailout to the auto companies which greased the palms of the labor unions and executives. He gave us crappy, low-powered automobiles and electric vehicles that only ran a couple hundred miles before the battery ran out and left you stranded on the roadside.

Those days are gone forever, thank God. This is what a Trumpmobile looks like...

"A Tulsa man uses his nearly quarter-million-dollar car to show support for President Trump.

There's no hiding Steve Currington's political stance.

Currington, who also goes by Lambro Steve, put a pro-Trump wrap on his $240,000 Lamborghini a couple weeks ago.

He's driven it all around Oklahoma and says he purposely made it over the top to get a reaction out of people.

"I just wanted a picture of Trump that was funny. I have a lot of humor in my life, and I felt like that was him going 'Haha! I'm winning!'" he said.

Currington has all different nods to Trump's presidency, between total acquittal on the windshield to the gas tank saying it's fueled by liberal tears..."

Man wraps his $240K Lamborghini with tribute to President Trump

trump-aventador-superior-auto-design-10-1.jpg
Off for tickets !
barris.jpg

Forum List

Back