Wanting Their Cake And To Eat It, Too

Seems to me the pseudocons want it both ways.

On the one hand, they were cheering and hooting and hollering at the devastating impact of the DNC email leaks at the time they were in the news.

"Stick a fork in her!" "Hitlery is toast!" Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Clinton's lead shrank from 12 points to zero as the leaks came out, and as Comey did his spastic little dance all over the front page.

Now these very same pseudocons are trying to claim the Russian hacks had no impact on our election at all! Not only that, they are trying, futilely, to deny there were any hacks by the Russians to begin with!

Trump is well known for repeating every conspiracy theory on the internet, and for retweeting them. The man hasn't a critical thinking cell in his head. If the dumb fuck sees something on the internet, he immediately parrots it without question. This is even more true among his Chumps.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

But when it comes to THIS particular FACT, Trump and Chumps deny it. And the sole reason is because Trump's fragile ego can't handle the fact he got some help from Putin in winning the office.

Me, personally, I have no idea how much of a difference the email leaks had on the outcome of the election. And no one will ever know if they made a difference between winning and losing for Trump.

But it is undeniable he had help from Putin, and Trump is going to be haunted by that fact forever.

It is fascinating that after all the manufactured bullshit these pseudocons have consumed, after watching them get themselves into a rabid lather over someone saying "Happy Holidays", they are not the slightest bit concerned or angry that a foreign power directly intervened in our democratic process.

These people have ZERO integrity, ZERO foundations to their bleef system, and ZERO intelligence.

The good news is that it seems that Congress is going to go its own way, regardless of what Trump wants.

Trump is whom the Founding Fathers had in mind when they created our Republic.
The House just backed down solely based on President-elect Trump's tweet, moron.

On the one hand, they were cheering and hooting and hollering at the devastating impact of the DNC email leaks at the time they were in the news.

Clinton's lead shrank from 12 points to zero as the leaks came out, and as Comey did his spastic little dance all over the front page.

Now these very same pseudocons are trying to claim the Russian hacks had no impact on our election at all! Not only that, they are trying, futilely, to deny there were any hacks by the Russians to begin with!

Trump is well known for repeating every conspiracy theory on the internet, and for retweeting them. The man hasn't a critical thinking cell in his head. If the dumb fuck sees something on the internet, he immediately parrots it without question. This is even more true among his Chumps.

But when it comes to THIS particular FACT, Trump and Chumps deny it. And the sole reason is because Trump's fragile ego can't handle the fact he got some help from Putin in winning the office.

Me, personally, I have no idea how much of a difference the email leaks had on the outcome of the election. And no one will ever know if they made a difference between winning and losing for Trump.

But it is undeniable he had help from Putin, and Trump is going to be haunted by that fact forever.

It is fascinating that after all the manufactured bullshit these pseudocons have consumed, after watching them get themselves into a rabid lather over someone saying "Happy Holidays", they are not the slightest bit concerned or angry that a foreign power directly intervened in our democratic process.

These people have ZERO integrity, ZERO foundations to their bleef system, and ZERO intelligence.

There is no evidence that the election was hacked by russia. None. On the contrary, russia may not even be involved with the hacking. Whoever hacked didn't even affect the election.

Republicans and Democrats alike will flip-flop when RNC emails are released.

The NSA was busted for spying on 123 world leaders and global corporations. I'm certain that there could be a number of suspects in the hacking.

Israel comes to mind considering Obama desperately tried to get Bibi's opposition elected. Then there are the Egyptians who are still royally pissed off that Obama gave them the Muslim Brotherhood for a short but very painful period of time. Then there's the possibility that a Libyan or Syrian wanted to destroy Hillary.

Lots of potential out there.
Agreed there are several state actors who are involved in cyberspying, but I trust our intelligence agencies when they say this one was Russia.

It strikes me as funny when people claim to be patriots and believe our nation is the greatest, but then claim the CIA and FBI are the Keystone Kops compared to even North Korea or Egypt much less Russia or China. They aren't. Our guys and gals make mistakes, but they are often very, very good at what they do. We just don't hear about those successes because it is in our best interests those wins are kept secret.

The NSA was busted for spying on 123 world leaders and global corporations. I'm certain that there could be a number of suspects in the hacking.

Israel comes to mind considering Obama desperately tried to get Bibi's opposition elected. Then there are the Egyptians who are still royally pissed off that Obama gave them the Muslim Brotherhood for a short but very painful period of time. Then there's the possibility that a Libyan or Syrian wanted to destroy Hillary.

Lots of potential out there.
Agreed there are several state actors who are involved in cyberspying, but I trust our intelligence agencies when they say this one was Russia.

It strikes me as funny when people claim to be patriots and believe our nation is the greatest, but then claim the CIA and FBI are the Keystone Kops compared to even North Korea or Egypt much less Russia or China. They aren't. Our guys and gals make mistakes, but they are often very, very good at what they do. We just don't hear about those successes because it is in our best interests those wins are kept secret.
Under the Obama admin, the incompetency has gone through the roof.

Planet wide nuclear escalation makes a lot more sense.
We can be the strongest dead guys left.

A couple of nukes going off.could be a good teaching tool, a watershed moment for the human race!

I strongly doubt any major states will launch nukes. However, a rogue nation or terrorist group would do so. It is not in China's best interests to have the Democratic People's Republic of Korea to be launching or selling nukes. Not only is it bad for business, but those nukes could easily end up going off in China.

Putin didn't have to hack anything, Podesta gave it up in a run of the mill phishing scam
to whom? Roger Stone?
Look it up yourself

Assange says Russia had nothing to do with what he leaked.

A couple of nukes going off.could be a good teaching tool, a watershed moment for the human race!

I strongly doubt any major states will launch nukes. However, a rogue nation or terrorist group would do so. It is not in China's best interests to have the Democratic People's Republic of Korea to be launching or selling nukes. Not only is it bad for business, but those nukes could easily end up going off in China.
I don't think a couple of nukes going off would be very good for anyone, DW. They're poisonous, ya know? The policies we have presently, that we have had for decades, are a lot like gun control measures. Maybe they should be stronger, but I think all the actors, even the terrorists, are aware of the fatality of nuclear war. No one needs to learn that lesson.

Well, that changes everything! I would definitely believe a guy who has been holed up for six years avoiding arrest on sex abuse charges--that just shows what kind of upstanding guy he is. Much more credible than the US intelligence services, for sure.

You're a liar (duh).....Hillary was at 48% before Wikileaks, and 48% on election day. She was an old, lazy, corrupt diva who thought she could ignore states like Michigan and Wisconsin to hang out with Hollywood phonies. You communist pukes picked the perfect candidate to oppose Trump....and lose.
lol.gif

Well, that changes everything! I would definitely believe a guy who has been holed up for six years avoiding arrest on sex abuse charges--that just shows what kind of upstanding guy he is. Much more credible than the US intelligence services, for sure.
That makes it up to the same organizations that told Bush there were WMD's in Iraq to prove he's lying. Thus far, I have seen no proof that he is, just assertions. And it is a stretch to say that, by releasing true information, someone "directly intervened in our democratic process". It's not like when Dan Blather tried to unseat a sitting president with fake documents.

Say Guno, I remember on November 7th, you roaming this board INSISTING that your beloved Hillary would win
Quote me from that day. Go ahead. Good luck with that, retard.

That makes it up to the same organizations that told Bush there were WMD's in Iraq to prove he's lying.
Here's another funny thing about the pseudocon tards.

For the past 13 years, any time any chemical weapons have been used, or even rumored to have been used, anywhere on the planet, the pseudocons immediately exclaimed, "Dey got doze frum Saddam!"

We have many, many topics on this forum in which they have claimed Saddam had chemical weapons. They steadfastly REFUSED to admit he didn't.

And now, along comes a poser New York liberal who opposed the war, and who wanted Bush impeached, and who wanted the US to cut and run from Iraq. And this fucking poser sez, "We can't trust this information about Russian hackers because these same intelligence agencies said there were WMDs in Iraq and they were wrong."

And sure enough, the pseudocons are going, "Yeah! Dey wuz totally wrong bout dem WMDs!"

Jesus. It's right out of Orwell.

"We have always been at war with Eastasia."

Forum List

Back