Wanting Their Cake And To Eat It, Too

Here's Matt Tait from last July: On the Need for Official Attribution of Russia’s DNC Hack

First, it should be noted that was last July. And yet Trump asked after the election why Russian hacking wasn't mentioned before the election! Trump actually expects his Chumps to have memories like that of Orwellian goldfish.

Second, it should be noted that Tait expresses his doubts about the DNC hack being done by the Russians. He wants to see the proof.

Here's Matt Tait now that he has seen the evidence: Cybersecurity Expert Is Convinced Russia Was Behind DNC Hacking

Listen to the audio as he explains the reasons for his high confidence that it was the Russian government.

The overarching point which matters, though, is that a foreign power interfered in our election process. The fact the pseudocon tards are okay with it speaks volumes about them.

Conservative, liberal, something else...I don't care what political persuasion one is. Foreign actors injecting themselves directly, no matter the degree or impact, should be intolerable to all Americans.

It's not about whether the intervention had a material impact. It's about the fact that it happened.

I don't think a couple of nukes going off would be very good for anyone, DW. They're poisonous, ya know? The policies we have presently, that we have had for decades, are a lot like gun control measures. Maybe they should be stronger, but I think all the actors, even the terrorists, are aware of the fatality of nuclear war. No one needs to learn that lesson.
A nuke certainly wouldn't be good for those directly affected. My point was that human nature is such that people often don't change until they have to change. Couple this with the lesser of two eventualities; full blown thermonuclear war or a nuke or two taking out a city? The world was reluctant to act on international Islamic terrorism until 9/11. The world is reluctant to become involved in actively working against nuclear proliferation too. A few stern warnings and sanctions aren't cutting it. What do you think will cause them to change their stance on actively working to end nuclear threats even if it means a conventional war or two?
Sadly, you may be right. I don't like to see the lid of Pandora's Box opened again, though, and it isn't something I like to see anyone playing around about.

You can tell one of Trump's Chumps that Hillary Clinton throws puppies into rush hour traffic, and they will chow down on that.

And yet they refuse to admit Putin gave his boy Trump a leg up.

They are okay with a foreign power interfering in our democratic process.

No fucking way these people are Republicans or conservatives. They are fucking pseuedocons who voted for a cut-and-run pro-choice New York limousine liberal posing as a parody of a conservative.

Seems to me the pseudocons want it both ways.

On the one hand, they were cheering and hooting and hollering at the devastating impact of the DNC email leaks at the time they were in the news.

"Stick a fork in her!" "Hitlery is toast!" Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Clinton's lead shrank from 12 points to zero as the leaks came out, and as Comey did his spastic little dance all over the front page.

Now these very same pseudocons are trying to claim the Russian hacks had no impact on our election at all! Not only that, they are trying, futilely, to deny there were any hacks by the Russians to begin with!

Trump is well known for repeating every conspiracy theory on the internet, and for retweeting them. The man hasn't a critical thinking cell in his head. If the dumb fuck sees something on the internet, he immediately parrots it without question. This is even more true among his Chumps.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

But when it comes to THIS particular FACT, Trump and Chumps deny it. And the sole reason is because Trump's fragile ego can't handle the fact he got some help from Putin in winning the office.

Me, personally, I have no idea how much of a difference the email leaks had on the outcome of the election. And no one will ever know if they made a difference between winning and losing for Trump.

But it is undeniable he had help from Putin, and Trump is going to be haunted by that fact forever.

It is fascinating that after all the manufactured bullshit these pseudocons have consumed, after watching them get themselves into a rabid lather over someone saying "Happy Holidays", they are not the slightest bit concerned or angry that a foreign power directly intervened in our democratic process.

These people have ZERO integrity, ZERO foundations to their bleef system, and ZERO intelligence.
Republicans and Democrats alike will flip-flop when RNC emails are released.
I've little doubt the Russians hacked the RNC, too. But Putin was trying to help Trump, not Clinton.

Sadly, you may be right. I don't like to see the lid of Pandora's Box opened again, though, and it isn't something I like to see anyone playing around about.
To use another analogy, the nuclear genie is out of the bottle. The question is, "what do we do with it?" We can't put it back in. This requires a solid international effort. We, the human race, successfully avoided WWIII during the Cold War. Now we are facing terrorists and rogue states acquiring nuclear weapons. The US shouldn't be the World Police, but it certainly should be part of a World Police. All other major state actors need to step up and do their part, even if this means using violent acts against dangerous groups. An example would be China fixing the problems with the DPRK once and for all.

That is the problem - foreign actors having any form or extent of direct impact on the U.S. electoral process and Trump doesn't realize it, doesn't see something wrong with it, and he's about to be president. That is the real shame. America will not be great again or at all when it ignores the and allows foreign actors who/to intervene in any way in our political process.

What direct impact did Russia have?

At the very MOST, some of the revelations of DNC emails were based on a Russian hacker. Get this, what you are crying about is that the CORRUPTION of your filthy party was revealed. That is NOT direct impact. You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and shriek "NO FAIR."

MOST of the damage done to the criminal democrats is due to the John Podesta emails, which were absolutely NOT hacked by Russia. I get that you're butthurt and believe that you have a sacred right to rule the nation. But this bullshit about Russians is highly irresponsible, particularly when Fucktard Obama gets involved.

You lost power because America found out the shit you say to each other. What came from WikiLeaks is facts. actual words from the gutter scum that are the Clinton team and the democrats in general. Jullian Assange is a national hero.

On the one hand, they were cheering and hooting and hollering at the devastating impact of the DNC email leaks at the time they were in the news.

Clinton's lead shrank from 12 points to zero as the leaks came out, and as Comey did his spastic little dance all over the front page.

Now these very same pseudocons are trying to claim the Russian hacks had no impact on our election at all! Not only that, they are trying, futilely, to deny there were any hacks by the Russians to begin with!

Trump is well known for repeating every conspiracy theory on the internet, and for retweeting them. The man hasn't a critical thinking cell in his head. If the dumb fuck sees something on the internet, he immediately parrots it without question. This is even more true among his Chumps.

But when it comes to THIS particular FACT, Trump and Chumps deny it. And the sole reason is because Trump's fragile ego can't handle the fact he got some help from Putin in winning the office.

Me, personally, I have no idea how much of a difference the email leaks had on the outcome of the election. And no one will ever know if they made a difference between winning and losing for Trump.

But it is undeniable he had help from Putin, and Trump is going to be haunted by that fact forever.

It is fascinating that after all the manufactured bullshit these pseudocons have consumed, after watching them get themselves into a rabid lather over someone saying "Happy Holidays", they are not the slightest bit concerned or angry that a foreign power directly intervened in our democratic process.

These people have ZERO integrity, ZERO foundations to their bleef system, and ZERO intelligence.
Assange says Russia had nothing to do with what he leaked.
Well, that changes everything! I would definitely believe a guy who has been holed up for six years avoiding arrest on sex abuse charges--that just shows what kind of upstanding guy he is. Much more credible than the US intelligence services, for sure.
That makes it up to the same organizations that told Bush there were WMD's in Iraq to prove he's lying. Thus far, I have seen no proof that he is, just assertions. And it is a stretch to say that, by releasing true information, someone "directly intervened in our democratic process". It's not like when Dan Blather tried to unseat a sitting president with fake documents.
Rather did get fired for that. That is the difference between credible media sources and bullshit news sites. They are held accountable and hold their employees accountable so the public can rely on them to report facts.
It was the Bush administration that put a power spin on the intelligence services' analysis of the WMD thing. They made their assessment based on their knowledge at hand, but they didn't know for sure. Bush wanted to start a war, and he did.

I agree with you that the "directly intervened in our democratic process" leaves too much to the imagination, and I wish they had put that differently because all the thin skinned Trump lovers are skewing that to mean that Russia helped Trump win the election. What needs to be our focus is that Russia DID hack into the DNC's emails and DID release them to the public DURING our Presidential campaign. That is creating noise where they didn't have any right to be, don't you agree?

"Right to be" rings hollow to me. I believe that EVERY nation in the world looks at elections and government transitions in other nations and does what it can to get a result favorable to itself. I have a hard time getting real excited about Russia possibly doing that based on some other things I've said in this thread, but one thing is for sure, Americans really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to influencing elections. Heck, sometimes we don't even bother with elections. We just forcibly remove a government we don't like and install one we do.

The people in our intelligence agencies dedicate their lives to keeping us safe, sometimes at the cost of their own lives. I respect them and I do not insist that they tell me every secret they have before I will believe them.
And they don't have to show everything. What is the strongest, most definitive statement you have actually heard from an intelligence agency on this? I'd like an actual quote because there is so much fake news buzz around it.
They used a Cyrillic keyboard, so it wasn't a disgruntled DNC'er, I'm assuming. They used hacking code that has been used by the Russian government before. There is much more we are not being given, and that's fine. I do trust them and I don't give a shit who won or why; that is not what this should be about.
You seem to be taking the stance that "Shit happens" and nothing whatever should be done about the Russians hacking our political parties and releasing information about them during the time voters are deciding who to choose. Okay. Go that route. Next time, it might be a hack you're not so crazy about though.

Well why don't you post up the evidence that shows the russians did anything. I'll wait with the rest of my response to go on.

Republicans and Democrats alike will flip-flop when RNC emails are released.
I've little doubt the Russians hacked the RNC, too. But Putin was trying to help Trump, not Clinton.

And here's your sign...

upload_2017-1-4_10-28-0.png

That is the problem - foreign actors having any form or extent of direct impact on the U.S. electoral process and Trump doesn't realize it, doesn't see something wrong with it, and he's about to be president. That is the real shame. America will not be great again or at all when it ignores the and allows foreign actors who/to intervene in any way in our political process.

At the very MOST, some of the revelations of DNC emails were based on a Russian hacker. Get this, what you are crying about is that the CORRUPTION of your filthy party was revealed. That is NOT direct impact. You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and shriek "NO FAIR."

Do you think if RNC emails were leaked, they would be found to be squeaky clean, retard?

Nope.

Putin decided to help Trump, and that is why he didn't leak RNC emails, and did leak DNC emails.

Why would Putin help Trump? Do you believe Trump is a Russian sleeper agent? Do you want to see his birth certificate? LOL

A truer statement, IMO, is that Putin is helping himself. At the time, it was to see if he could have impact on the election. He didn't "hack the election" like many LWLs allege, but his strategic release of emails revealing DNC corruption certainly had impact. He'll do the same to the RNC when it suits his interests. His desire isn't to "help Trump", but to weaken the US, weaken the faith Americans have in their own government and to strengthen his own position.

Well why don't you post up the evidence that shows the russians did anything. I'll wait with the rest of my response to go on.
I posted some links a few posts back.

I'll wait here for the rest of your response, rube.

What did Russia do to help Trump win?

Russia prevented hillary from campaigning in the rust belt and stopped her from going to Wisconsin even one time.

Russia forced hillary to call more than half the country deplorable.

Russia told hillary to destroy 33 thousand emails and helped her set up a private server in someone's bathroom. Russia gave her the bleach bit.

Russia forced Huma Abedin to put state department emails on her husband's laptop, then forced Anthony Weiner to wag his weenie on line with his son asleep in the background.

Of course Russia interfered after all that.
russia also assisted Donna Brazil on handing the questions for the debate to hitlery.

Do you think if RNC emails were leaked, they would be found to be squeaky clean, retard?

Nope.

Putin decided to help Trump, and that is why he didn't leak RNC emails, and did leak DNC emails.

Please enlighten us, how did the Rooskies "help" Trump win?

Why would Putin help Trump? Do you believe Trump is a Russian sleeper agent? Do you want to see his birth certificate? LOL

A truer statement, IMO, is that Putin is helping himself. At the time, it was to see if he could have impact on the election. He didn't "hack the election" like many LWLs allege, but his strategic release of emails revealing DNC corruption certainly had impact. He'll do the same to the RNC when it suits his interests. His desire isn't to "help Trump", but to weaken the US, weaken the faith Americans have in their own government and to strengthen his own position.

G's lost his mind... he's probably hoarding Play Do and puppies he's so distraught over Clinton losing.

^^^ Speaking of ZERO integrity, ZERO foundations to their "bleef" system, and ZERO intelligence ^^^

Personally, I am going to adopt "bleef" as part of my USMB vocabulary. It perfectly describes what passes for ideology on the Left.

"Bleef! Bleef! Bleef!" - like a bunch of bleating Sheeple.

What did Russia do to help Trump win?

Russia prevented hillary from campaigning in the rust belt and stopped her from going to Wisconsin even one time.

Russia forced hillary to call more than half the country deplorable.

Russia told hillary to destroy 33 thousand emails and helped her set up a private server in someone's bathroom. Russia gave her the bleach bit.

Russia forced Huma Abedin to put state department emails on her husband's laptop, then forced Anthony Weiner to wag his weenie on line with his son asleep in the background.

Of course Russia interfered after all that.
russia also assisted Donna Brazil on handing the questions for the debate to hitlery.

I hear they're attaching lasers to the heads of mutant sea bass as we speak.

Forum List

Back