WaPo claims Ramos was bullied...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Interesting article.

Kid was bullied for taking with a lisp and wearing black eyeliner.

His has several blowups with his mother that resulted in police intervention. No father in the picture.

Mother had drug problems. Kicked kids out of the house. Kid moved in with Grandma. Grandma was evicting mother (grandma owned both houses).

Ramos stopped going to school. Last fight where he shot Grandma in the head was over him not graduating. Seems he was upset about it... Thought he "deserved" to graduate.

The Graduates of his High School visited Ross Elementary the day before wearing their cap and gowns. Motive for a crazy person?

Ramos had a job at Wendy's. Co workers claim he was rude, aggressive and inappropriate with females.

Ramos also cut up his own face "for fun".

While this is insightful...is it an excuse?

The answer is no.

Article from WaPo below...

... and Heavy.com....

So fucking what! I was bullied and I never killed anyone. The left is teaching children that nothing is ever their fault. That means they can follow any sick emotional impulse they ever have and never have to be held responsible. This is why I despise the leftists. They are destroying anything America ever had that resembled a moral code.

From the link,

"Ramos posted on Facebook during the incident, Abbott said. His first post was about 30 minutes before he went to the elementary school, writing on the social media page, “I’m going to shoot my grandmother.” The second post said, “I shot my grandmother,” and the third, Abbott said, was, “I’m going to shoot an elementary school.”

Sounds like a mentally ill person to me.

Interesting article.

His has several blowups with his mother that resulted in police intervention. No father in the picture.

Mother had drug problems. Kicked kids out of the house. Kid moved in with Grandma. Grandma was evicting mother (grandma owned both houses).

Ramos stopped going to school. Last fight where he shot Grandma in the head was over him not graduating. Seems he was upset about it... Thought he "deserved" to graduate.

The Graduates of his High School visited Ross Elementary the day before wearing their cap and gowns. Motive for a crazy person?

Ramos had a job at Wendy's. Co workers claim he was rude, aggressive and inappropriate with females.

The answer is no.

... and Heavy.com....

Anyone else starting to think trans/gay/cross dressing kids are government groomed to be killers? Makes perfect sense actually.

His Rookie Tranny Status makes him a Victim ( Told you Guys Yesterday evening that his Tranny Status will instantly bring Victimhood
Except that he apparently wasn't trans. Those pictures from yesterday were of someone else entirely.

Don't believe 4Chan.

S
Except that he apparently wasn't trans. Those pictures from yesterday were of someone else entirely.

Don't believe 4Chan.
So he did not wear eyeshadow and have a lisp & stutter and was bullied and have “ Issues” with Females either ?

Interesting article.

The answer is no.

... and Heavy.com....

Well, he left school so he can't have deserved to graduate.

I read just now that the last fight he had with Grandma was about his phone bill, not about graduating. He was chatting online with a German girl (sad for her to be caught up in this) just before he said he was going to shoot up a school, so I wonder if he was making long distance calls.

Forum List

Back