WaPo: Donald Trump lied 30 times under oath in one deposition

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
A new article reveals that in 2007 Donald Trump lied 30 times during one deposition:

The lawyers confronted the mogul with his past statements — and with his company’s internal documents, which often showed those statements had been incorrect or invented. The lawyers were relentless. Trump, the bigger-than-life mogul, was vulnerable — cornered, out-prepared and under oath.

Thirty times, they caught him.

In 2007, Trump was forced to face his own falsehoods. And he did, 30 times.

Donald Trump has an honesty problem.

No one with that much money keeps all figures in their heads. Errors are expected.

At least he didn't get people killed, and then lie about it.

Funny that the question now is, did she actually HAVE other people killed.

The game's afoot.

A new article reveals that in 2007 Donald Trump lied 30 times during one deposition:

The lawyers confronted the mogul with his past statements — and with his company’s internal documents, which often showed those statements had been incorrect or invented. The lawyers were relentless. Trump, the bigger-than-life mogul, was vulnerable — cornered, out-prepared and under oath.

Does that mean Trump ONLY answered 30 questions???? (lol)

It's comical reading threads about anyone lying given Hillary Clinton's whoppers. Really

No one with that much money keeps all figures in their heads. Errors are expected.

At least he didn't get people killed, and then lie about it.

Funny that the question now is, did she actually HAVE other people killed.

The game's afoot.
Errors? He's allowed errors? But Hillary isn't, is she? Raise taxes on the middle class, she sez, and the right acts like the Cocoa Cocoa Puffs rabbit. But he 'makes errors'? But kudos to you for being a wonderful advocate for your choice. You get the Hannity Award for faithfulness-no-matter-what! Like this:

Too good to check: Sean Hannity’s tale of a Trump rescue

Errors? He's allowed errors? But Hillary isn't, is she?

No. Her lies involve the death of Americans.

Raise taxes on the middle class, she sez, and the right acts like the Cocoa Cocoa Puffs rabbit.

More a Freudian slip I'd wager, and Warren Buffet cheered and applauded when she said it, along with all seated behind her. T'was funny.

Totalitarianists dislike a middle class.

But he 'makes errors'? But kudos to you for being a wonderful advocate for your choice.

I would far prefer a dose of Athlete's Foot to melanoma, so I advocate to a point.

He even lied to Hanpatty about his plane "rescuing" Marines

Too good to check: Sean Hannity’s tale of a Trump rescue

I'm a little concerned that Hillary is playing this too smart. I understand that team Clinton knows that to get into the mud with the Talking Hair on stuff like "founder is Isis," would be a terrible mistake. Commenting on that shite would give it a credibility.

But she needs to be clear on TPP, what she'll do about currency manipulation by trading partners, and other crap the Hair mentions in speeches, but has no policy or even understanding to address it. And when he flat out lies about his plane and Marines, she needs to hit him. He may be even more dishonest then her. LOL

Mr chairman, where's the perjury?

And he still doesn't lie as much as Clinton, breath taking isn't it??

Trumpbots get a pass on lying because their lying Master set the standard for them.

Errors? He's allowed errors? But Hillary isn't, is she?

No. Her lies involve the death of Americans.

Raise taxes on the middle class, she sez, and the right acts like the Cocoa Cocoa Puffs rabbit.

More a Freudian slip I'd wager, and Warren Buffet cheered and applauded when she said it, along with all seated behind her. T'was funny.

Totalitarianists dislike a middle class.

But he 'makes errors'? But kudos to you for being a wonderful advocate for your choice.

I would far prefer a dose of Athlete's Foot to melanoma, so I advocate to a point.
<<No. Her lies involve the death of Americans.>> You've said that so many times, you are starting to believe it. So I have to ask what lies caused the death of Americans? Are you talking about Amiri, the executed Iranian? Does Iran have copies of Hillary's Emails, and was his name mentioned? Otherwise, if you are talking about someone else, please let me in on it.

The desperation... the butthurt...

This confirms that the MSM is a joke.

Nobody backing Hillary Clinton has the moral authority to criticize The Donald's penchant for lying.

Forum List

Back