WAPO:Donna Brazile claims she feared for her life after Seth Rich murder. Kept blinds closed.

Will Debbie Wasserman Schultz put out a tell all?

She did get re-elected, so probably not.

Whatever happened to her IT guy from Pakistan? That story kind of died.
When the stories are bad for the democrats or Hills the stories die

Donna knows what happens if you cross the Clintons.

Hillary supporters should be very careful about personally attacking a black woman. You don’t want to be racist and misogynist.

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

“Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. “
:rofl::rofl:

you silly Russian pawn....

your linked article said after seth rich's murder donna was afraid of the RUSSIANS... :rolleyes:

Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. She wonders whether Russians had placed a listening device in plants in the DNC executive suite.

Hillary supporters should be very careful about personally attacking a black woman. You don’t want to be racist and misogynist.

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

“Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. “

You know they do have adult reading comprehension classes available--that is not at all what the article says.

605b0555e865720b4535653e965c4e79.jpg

You do know that FOX NEWS is the subject of a FEDERAL law suit over the Seth Rich conspiracy story, right?

The theory, however, resurfaced in May when Fox News published a story that quoted Rod Wheeler, a Fox News contributor and former homicide detective hired on the Rich family's behalf by wealthy Republican businessman Ed Butowsky to investigate Rich's death. According to the story, Wheeler said there was in fact evidence showing Rich had been in contact with Wikileaks. The story quickly fell apart when Wheeler contradicted aspects of it in an interview with CNN. Fox News eventually deleted it from its website, saying in a note left in its place that it failed to meet the network's editorial standards.
Lawsuit: Fox News concocted Seth Rich story with oversight from White House

FOX NEWS has been great at conspiracy theories lately, especially over the last couple of weeks.

I doubt too many people are watching them anymore. I mean let's face it, when Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is kicking FOX NEWS butt in ratings and viewership it really can't get worse for FOX NEWS. I imagine it's because she has been covering every detail coming out of the Russian investigations, and FOX NEWS is ignoring it.
In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

Last edited:

So is it still a Republican conspiracy that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC/Clinton gang?

So is it still a Republican conspiracy that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC/Clinton gang?
YES! yes, it is STILL a right wing conspiracy!!! :p

Do you ever get the feeling wingnuts scare their children by saying, "And then the Hillary-Monster jumped out and got her!!!"

No, we tell them we are going to ride around in pickup truck with a confederate flag and harass minority children.

I'll give Brazile this much, she, or whoever wrote her book for her, did a brilliant job of pushing all the right buttons to get the RWnut propaganda machine to help sell it.

Forum List

Back