WAPO:Donna Brazile claims she feared for her life after Seth Rich murder. Kept blinds closed.

No, we tell them we are going to ride around in pickup truck with a confederate flag and harass minority children.
jfdgn3456-640x336.jpg

Fifteen Confederate flag supporters have been indicted on charges of violating Georgia’s Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act and of making terroristic threats following a confrontation with a black family during a Confederate flag rally earlier this year.

Members of a “Respect the Flag” group got several vehicles together, all flying the Confederate flag, and drove the vehicles through a residential area. At one point, an altercation with a black family who was hosting a party broke out.

The white terrorists have been sentenced and sent away for many years in jail.

So that is the answer? Donna Brazile is a right wing conspiracy theory nut job.

At least the Prog rats are going down with the Hillary ship. Good for them. They are drowning, but defiantly drowning.

Seth Rich knew what was going on. He was likely the Wikileaks leaker who exposed Clinton and Wasserman-Schultz rigging the Democratic Party Nomination process. Sadly, he paid the ultimate price for it. Brazile was damn right to be frightened. Lots of Clinton associates have turned up dead, by way of mysterious circumstances.

Last edited:
Donna knows what happens if you cross the Clintons.

Hillary supporters should be very careful about personally attacking a black woman. You don’t want to be racist and misogynist.

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

“Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. “
Now you are on the hit list. Get your affairs in order, Comrade.

Hillary supporters should be very careful about personally attacking a black woman. You don’t want to be racist and misogynist.

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

“Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. “

Yep, right out of the pages of her book. She feared for her life because she knew Seth Rich was a hit, not a robbery.

Donna would know better than anyone about the Clinton trail of dead bodies. She was a Clinton lackey.

Is Hillary racist for having a white man killed, but not a black woman?

I am....I’ll add myself to my Deadpool.

I know you're being sarcastic and dismissive, but Brazile really should watch her back. I wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly becomes very depressed and gets 'Suicided.' I would also suggest she check her car daily for 'malfunctions.' Nothing surprises me when it comes to the Clintons.

I know you're being sarcastic and dismissive, but Brazile really should watch her back. I wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly becomes very depressed and gets 'Suicided.' I would also suggest she check her car daily for 'malfunctions.' Nothing surprises me when it comes to the Clintons.

But Donna might get a bike rack named after her at the DNC.

Corrected it for you, ColonelAngus.

She feared for her life because she knew the Russians were in the game, not because of Seth Richards.

Seth Rich knew what was going on. He was likely the Wikileaks leaker who exposed Clinton and Wasserman-Schultz rigging the Democratic Party Nomination process. Sadly, he paid the ultimate price for it. Brazile was damn right to be frightened. Lots of Clinton associates have turned up dead, by way of mysterious circumstances.

If they were so concerned about who hacked their system, they would have let the FBI look into it. But no. They refused to let the FBI see what was going on with those emails. So they blamed Russia.

No, we tell them we are going to ride around in pickup truck with a confederate flag and harass minority children.

Nothing wrong with that commercial, given we actually do have racists in trucks running people down.

Of course there's nothing wrong with that commercial in the mind of a liberal. To be honest, there is nothing wrong with it in my mind either because I'm convinced the country is sick of this made-up racist crap promoted by the Democrat party. You think it's attracting people when it's really turning them away.

If they were so concerned about who hacked their system, they would have let the FBI look into it. But no. They refused to let the FBI see what was going on with those emails. So they blamed Russia.

And 65 million people wanted these corrupt and morally bankrupt assholes to run the country?

Of course there's nothing wrong with that commercial in the mind of a liberal. To be honest, there is nothing wrong with it in my mind either because I'm convinced the country is sick of this made-up racist crap promoted by the Democrat party. You think it's attracting people when it's really turning them away.

Guy, given how often you come on here spewing racist shit about your neighbors, you are hardly one to talk about "made up" racist stuff.

Sadly, the GOP has decided to embrace racism fully. It won't work out for them in the long run.

Donna Brazile is a racist and misogynist for attacking Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back