WAPO:Donna Brazile claims she feared for her life after Seth Rich murder. Kept blinds closed.

Of course there's nothing wrong with that commercial in the mind of a liberal. To be honest, there is nothing wrong with it in my mind either because I'm convinced the country is sick of this made-up racist crap promoted by the Democrat party. You think it's attracting people when it's really turning them away.

Guy, given how often you come on here spewing racist shit about your neighbors, you are hardly one to talk about "made up" racist stuff.

Sadly, the GOP has decided to embrace racism fully. It won't work out for them in the long run.

They didn't embrace shit. It's all in your head Joe and always was.

DNC broke, Hillary passing Russian money to them, they let her get away with anything while screaming "Russians" at Trump

She never feared for her life. Pure manufactured sensationalism to sell books.
People get mental when they're trying to sell a book, for some reason.

The Trump bunnies keep lying that Brazile was fearful of Clinton assassins.

She knew there was none of them, but was afraid there might be Russian shooters.

Hillary engaging in money laundering...

No one is buying Hillary's book, but she is helping Brazile sell a ton. :p

"Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly."

So Barry didn't just f* the American people ... he f*ed his own party, too.

:p

"Secretary Clinton is looting funds meant for the state parties to skirt fundraising limits on her presidential campaign"

"Essentially, the Clinton campaign evaded federal campaign finance laws by basically “buying” the Democrat party–and by that I mean giving the DNC the choice between being controlled or bankruptcy–and milking it dry, sort of like the way old-time Mafia guys would “buy” a restaurant and milk it dry by skimming off cash."

- Wow: Dem Bloodshed as Donna Brazile Outs Hillary Clinton as Grifter Who Milked DNC Dry

Together, Hillary and Barry 'raped' / bent over the DNC, getting around federal campaign finance laws through unethical and / or illegal means (money laundering):

The DNC, left $24 million in debt by Barry, made a deal with 'the Devil':

"The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings."

Hillary went on to use millions intended for other candidates ... because she had 'bought' the DNC.

Seth Rich knew what was going on. He was likely the Wikileaks leaker who exposed Clinton and Wasserman-Schultz rigging the Democratic Party Nomination process. Sadly, he paid the ultimate price for it. Brazile was damn right to be frightened. Lots of Clinton associates have turned up dead, by way of mysterious circumstances.

If they were so concerned about who hacked their system, they would have let the FBI look into it. But no. They refused to let the FBI see what was going on with those emails. So they blamed Russia.

The Democratic Party is possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. I say possibly, because the UN could be a tad-bit more corrupt. Seth Rich was likely the Wikilleaks leaker who exposed it all. And he met a horrific end for it. If Brazile has any common sense, she should be frightened. She is in danger. She's messing with pure evil.

Seth Rich knew what was going on. He was likely the Wikileaks leaker who exposed Clinton and Wasserman-Schultz rigging the Democratic Party Nomination process. Sadly, he paid the ultimate price for it. Brazile was damn right to be frightened. Lots of Clinton associates have turned up dead, by way of mysterious circumstances.

If they were so concerned about who hacked their system, they would have let the FBI look into it. But no. They refused to let the FBI see what was going on with those emails. So they blamed Russia.

And 65 million people wanted these corrupt and morally bankrupt assholes to run the country?

Yup.

The Democratic Party is possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. I say possibly, because the UN could be a tad-bit more corrupt. Seth Rich was likely the Wikilleaks leaker who exposed it all. And he met a horrific end for it. If Brazile has any common sense, she should be frightened. She is in danger. She's messing with pure evil.
^^^ :)

Barry is a narcissistic piece of shit, I think we all know that.

Trump is also a narcissist, but we know he is an arrogant prick. Obama wasn’t supposed to be.

Nice to see he went Harvey Weinstein on the DNC finances. :badgrin:

He also did it to America.

Donna knows what happens if you cross the Clintons.

Hillary supporters should be very careful about personally attacking a black woman. You don’t want to be racist and misogynist.

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

“Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. “
She's a retard.

When Clinton had pneumonia, Brazile told her to see an acupuncturist.

That's how retarded this ratfucker is.

She probably hides under her bed during thunderstorms.

Hillary supporters should be very careful about personally attacking a black woman. You don’t want to be racist and misogynist.

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

“Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. “
She's a retard.

Aw, now y'all Clinton Bootlickers have another Boogeyman. You need to get a conscience. Dutifully licking evil Clinton boots, is no way to live kid. The Clintons are pure evil.

She's a retard.

Aw, now y'all Clinton Bootlickers have another Boogeyman. You need to get a conscience. Dutifully licking evil Clinton boots, is no way to live kid. The Clintons are pure evil.
Hey, retard. I'm not a Clinton fan. I hate Clinton and Trump equally.

Why don't you try a new schtick. You retards and your false dichotomies are getting really old.

Clinton is not pure evil, although the Alt Right lives by that standard.

Brazile was afraid, according to the link, of Russian snipers not Clinton bullies.

She's a retard.

Hey, retard. I'm not a Clinton fan. I hate Clinton and Trump equally.

Why don't you try a new schtick. You retards and your false dichotomies are getting really old.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back