Wapo gives Obama 4 pinnochios on benghazi

And 403 times Liberals failed to come up with an argument.

Well, it was pointed out the 10 times it happened under Bush with not a peep from the right wing. It was pointed out that support was sent.

So it's a non-story. I'm pretty happy many on the left haven't given it any more attention that the tragedy of such low magnitude deserves. 403 right wing nutjob threads not withstanding.

Too bad Bush isn't the subject of this thread CC. This website has been in existence since 2005, I wonder how many threads were started by Liberals about Bush and his screw ups?

It's a non-story because Liberals choose to ignore reality. They would rather not face the facts. The media is on to them, the citizenry is about to exact its wrath on the Democrats come 2014. This tragedy is by no means "of such low magnitude." And loss of life is never a trivial thing, Candybrain. Only a liberal like you would trivialize loss of life like you do.

It also tells me you're on the defensive. It worries you that your chosen one may have been behind the deaths of four men on 9/11/12. Time to wake up and smell the napalm buddy!

actually they push that line as they are scared to death their party is going to reap what has been sown by this administration.

wow, it must really bother you to take the time to count the number of threads...
No comment on the thread?

It's a non-story...didn't bother to read it...had yoga this morning. Nobody cared last week nobody cared this week and nobody will care next week.

As for the "count", you do a 2 parameter search--takes 5 seconds. Pointing out conservative double-standard is a hobby that I've elevated to an artform.

Nobody cares? Actually the media seems to be turning on your boy obama. They seem to have gotten tired of being fed lies, even the liberal media wont stand for that for too long.

Expect indignant accusations of being RACIST.

wow, it must really bother you to take the time to count the number of threads...

It's a non-story...didn't bother to read it...had yoga this morning. Nobody cared last week nobody cared this week and nobody will care next week.

As for the "count", you do a 2 parameter search--takes 5 seconds. Pointing out conservative double-standard is a hobby that I've elevated to an artform.

of course you did...homo class next?
Sorry, it was booked full with tea baggers.

you're hilarious, most of the posts I've seen are started by libtards like you. And double standard? This from a guy who supports affirmative action among other things

Affirmative action? Okay..not sure what that has to do with Ben-Gotcha.
Many, if not most, were started by our resident cavemen and women (AKA GOP voters).

332-206...suck on that.

Nobody cares? Actually the media seems to be turning on your boy obama. They seem to have gotten tired of being fed lies, even the liberal media wont stand for that for too long.

We'll see how it goes I suppose.

As stated, we're in the political silly season right now where one party is trying to forget their ass kicking during the last election so you see malarkey like this.

If I were you and I'm not, I'd be more concerned about Boehner not being able to control his caucus. What is more troublesome is that Cantor isn't even part of the witch hunt....where is Republican leadership? When the furor dies down during summer vacations, your "boy" is going to have a hard time re-establishing control. You're giving the Dems quite a bit of leverage and you don't even know it; yet.

Too bad. I wish we had 2 parties.

And 403 times Liberals failed to come up with an argument.

Well, it was pointed out the 10 times it happened under Bush with not a peep from the right wing. It was pointed out that support was sent.

So it's a non-story. I'm pretty happy many on the left haven't given it any more attention that the tragedy of such low magnitude deserves. 403 right wing nutjob threads not withstanding.

Too bad Bush isn't the subject of this thread CC. This website has been in existence since 2005, I wonder how many threads were started by Liberals about Bush and his screw ups?
If you want to compare body counts you're going to lose...don't know about the thread count.

It's a non-story because Liberals choose to ignore reality. They would rather not face the facts. The media is on to them, the citizenry is about to exact its wrath on the Democrats come 2014.
Ben Gotcha won't be a factor in 2014. The GOP should win the Senate in 2014...of course they should have won it in 2008 and 2012 as well. The TEA party is an unwitting accomplice to Democratic Party domination.

This tragedy is by no means "of such low magnitude." And loss of life is never a trivial thing, Candybrain. Only a liberal like you would trivialize loss of life like you do.
It's a weekend in Chicago body-count-wise. If you're that bent out of shape today, it only highlights the double standard you lived by under the previous administration. You brought it up; not me .

It also tells me you're on the defensive.
Now that's funny.

It worries you that your chosen one may have been behind the deaths of four men on 9/11/12. Time to wake up and smell the napalm buddy!

No worries here. As all of the facts have shown. There was an attack, and a response. All of the bluster about buzzing airspace, armed invasion, even the old chat about the AC-130 strafing the compound is quite usable insofar as ledning itself to the cartoonish reaction on the right wing.

Smell the napalm...LOVE IT!

Expect indignant accusations of being RACIST.

I know, right? 5 years later, they're still hurling stuff like that. I'd like to say I'm shocked...but I'm not.

Forum List

Back