WaPo: ‘He created Omarosa’: How Trump’s protegee turned his tactics against him

She’s yours. You don’t get to give her Ben Carson comey or mueller to us

Poor little far left drones can not handle it when one of their protected class does not stay on the far left plantation.

So you bought her book and did not like it?
I wouldn’t buy that aunt Tammy’s book

And the far left shows once again they are the one true racists!
What about tipsycatlover. Isn’t she one of yours? Did you see what she said?
I simply told the truth. If I had said that black people should never give their loyalty to a white person no one would think anything of it.
Don’t worry josh secretly agrees with you as do all republicans. Part of your dna

American liberals were stupid enough to let the DNC get away with pushing a treasonous, national security compromising felon who rigged primaries, cheated in debates, and still couldn't win her party's nomination....and they still defend the DNC who did it.
Don’t you defend the rnc after they forced mitt Romney on you instead of who you really wanted Ron Paul?

Oh did you forget that happened? I thought so
The rnc forced mitt Romney on ME? :p
Sorry to burst your fake news bubble, but I never wanted / liked Paul.

Fail...
Of course my point went over your pinhead
And the FACT I posted went over yours....

You want a 'participation Trophy' or a Nobel prize for POTENTIAL?! :p

Poor little far left drones can not handle it when one of their protected class does not stay on the far left plantation.

So you bought her book and did not like it?

I simply told the truth. If I had said that black people should never give their loyalty to a white person no one would think anything of it.
Don’t worry josh secretly agrees with you as do all republicans. Part of your dna

Sorry far left drone, you loose as always.

You are the one true racist here.

Sorry far left drone, you loose as always.

You are the one true racist here.
Trump will be unable to stop her from discussing her time in the White House, Moss said. During that time, she was technically working for the United States government, not a private entity under Trump’s control. In those circumstances an NDA would be unenforceable “as a matter of law,”

classified material cannot be released until it is declassified. But the courts have refused to restrict federal employees’ First Amendment rights about their time in government service, Moss said ― meaning Manigault Newman will be able to say whatever she wants about her time as a top White House adviser.

She has released segments of conversations with Trump and chief of staff John Kelly that she secretly recorded, leading White House officials to worry that there are more recordings still to come.

The president also claimed this week that Manigault Newman had poor relationships with her co-workers, and that the only reason he let her continue at the White House was that she publicly praised him.

“Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me

Donald Trump's Trying To Shut Omarosa Up. Good Luck With That. | HuffPost

Forum List

Back