WaPo: information may have been deleted in Ukraine phone call transcript

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Looks like there was something to hide after all:

Current and former U.S. officials studying the document pointed to several elements that, they say, indicate that the document may have been handled in an unusual way. Those include the use of ellipses — punctuation indicating that information has been deleted for clarity or other reasons — that traditionally have not appeared in summaries of presidential calls with foreign leaders, according to the current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the elaborate, non-public process.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...s-about-rough-transcript-trumps-ukraine-call/

Current and former U.S. officials studying the document pointed to several elements that, they say, indicate that the document may have been handled in an unusual way. Those include the use of ellipses — punctuation indicating that information has been deleted for clarity or other reasons — that traditionally have not appeared in summaries of presidential calls with foreign leaders, according to the current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the elaborate, non-public process.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...s-about-rough-transcript-trumps-ukraine-call/
Keep trying to stir this turd soup you created and hoping it turns to gumbo.

None of the first three comments

Do you think important information was left out?
Or do you think no important information was left out?

Floating turd has no idea that may have, could have and if means he's a liar.

Others have noted the brevity of a document purporting to represent a call that lasted 30 minutes. Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) had two of his office’s interns read the call summary aloud, measuring its length with a stopwatch app. The time: 10 minutes 40 seconds, or roughly 20 minutes shorter than the White House’s assertion about the call’s length.

That reminds me of the infamous "18-minute gap". :lol:

You morons have brought me to the point IDGAF. All your stupid bullshit and lies over the last three years I wouldn’t pay attention if you decided 1+1=2.

fake news 1.jpg

Others have noted the brevity of a document purporting to represent a call that lasted 30 minutes. Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) had two of his office’s interns read the call summary aloud, measuring its length with a stopwatch app. The time: 10 minutes 40 seconds, or roughly 20 minutes shorter than the White House’s assertion about the call’s length.

The only missing gap is between you left wing shit stains and reality.

The OP
may have
had sex with goats.

Looks like there was something to hide after all. We don't know this for sure, but he looks guilty to me.

Don't tell me. This came from an infallible but anonymous source, like all the news the fake media prints. Disregard as soon as you see WaPo or NYT.

But there is a verbatim transcript of the WHOLE call in the Super Secret Computer, is my understanding. Have they subpoenaed that yet? Or we could waterboard Pompeo, who said he listened in on the whole call.

But there is a verbatim transcript of the WHOLE call in the Super Secret Computer, is my understanding. Have they subpoenaed that yet? Or we could waterboard Pompeo, who said he listened in on the whole call.
But then it wouldn't be secret. LOL

The OP
may have
had sex with goats.

Looks like there was something to hide after all. We don't know this for sure, but he looks guilty to me.
I heard from a very reliable source that at some time he may have indeed been somewhere near a goat.

Is that the Super Secret computer down in the White House basement, next to the Dick Cheney Halliburton Weather Machine that GW used to create Hurricane Katrina?

Do you suppose that Dick will come out of retirement to perform the waterboarding, or will he just send his daughter Liz?

MAY have been deleted!

Pay attention to that folks...because that type of wording is in EVERY anti-Trump article! It's how the filth gets away with their lies with no repercussions!

MAY have been deleted!

Pay attention to that folks...because that type of wording is in EVERY anti-Trump article! It's how the filth gets away with their lies with no repercussions!

"Donald Trump may have caused the Great Chicago Fire of 1871...."

"Donald Trump may have started World War One when he shot that Archduke in the noggin..."

"Donald Trump may have given smallpox-infected blankets to those poor cold Indians..."

That Donald Trump sure gets around. :laughing0301:

Is that the Super Secret computer down in the White House basement, next to the Dick Cheney Halliburton Weather Machine that GW used to create Hurricane Katrina?

Do you suppose that Dick will come out of retirement to perform the waterboarding, or will he just send his daughter Liz?
I heard from a very reliable insider that the transcript from the super-secret computer is being kept on Trump's personal decoder ring given to him by Race Bannon, according to white house sources who wish the remain anonymous according one local insider who was not available immediately for comment, they were told later. The reporter's sister's brother's cousins ex-mechanic has also confirmed this.

I heard from a very reliable insider that the transcript from the super-secret computer is being kept on Trump's personal decoder ring given to him by Race Bannon, according to white house sources who wish the remain anonymous according one local insider who was not available immediately for comment, they were told later. The reporter's sister's brother's cousins ex-mechanic has also confirmed this.

You left out "may have." :laugh:

Forum List

Back