WaPo: information may have been deleted in Ukraine phone call transcript

Yeah I saw the .... I just thought they were notations of the eloquent way President "Corelone" speaks. </sarcasm>

Seriously, didn't we know the released transcript is not a full or complete version stored on the computer for super secret national security information?

hand shake2a.jpg

Now a photo comes out suggesting that Trump may have been instrumental in delaying England's entry into world war 2, allowing Muslim forces to be pulled away from beachfront property in the Mediterranean and allow the filthy jews to camp out there indefinitely, while allowing firearms to run amok in the United States after being banned in 1934.

Yeah I saw the .... I just thought they were notations of the eloquent way President "Corelone" speaks. </sarcasm>

Seriously, didn't we know the released transcript is not a full or complete version stored on the computer for super secret national security information?

If it's "super secret national security information", why should you get to see it?

That's above your pay grade, Bubba.

Looks like there was something to hide after all:

Current and former U.S. officials studying the document pointed to several elements that, they say, indicate that the document may have been handled in an unusual way. Those include the use of ellipses — punctuation indicating that information has been deleted for clarity or other reasons — that traditionally have not appeared in summaries of presidential calls with foreign leaders, according to the current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the elaborate, non-public process.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...s-about-rough-transcript-trumps-ukraine-call/
/—-// May have? Well you may have won the power ball even if you never bought a ticket. So you can order your Lambo or exotic car of your choice.

Others have noted the brevity of a document purporting to represent a call that lasted 30 minutes. Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) had two of his office’s interns read the call summary aloud, measuring its length with a stopwatch app. The time: 10 minutes 40 seconds, or roughly 20 minutes shorter than the White House’s assertion about the call’s length.

That reminds me of the infamous "18-minute gap". :lol:
But there is a verbatim transcript of the WHOLE call in the Super Secret Computer, is my understanding. Have they subpoenaed that yet? Or we could waterboard Pompeo, who said he listened in on the whole call.

Is that the Super Secret computer down in the White House basement, next to the Dick Cheney Halliburton Weather Machine that GW used to create Hurricane Katrina?

Do you suppose that Dick will come out of retirement to perform the waterboarding, or will he just send his daughter Liz?
I heard from a very reliable insider that the transcript from the super-secret computer is being kept on Trump's personal decoder ring given to him by Race Bannon, according to white house sources who wish the remain anonymous according one local insider who was not available immediately for comment, they were told later. The reporter's sister's brother's cousins ex-mechanic has also confirmed this.

You left out "may have." :laugh:
I may have done that purposely the suggest that the article was indeed possibly a reality.

Current and former U.S. officials studying the document pointed to several elements that, they say, indicate that the document may have been handled in an unusual way. Those include the use of ellipses — punctuation indicating that information has been deleted for clarity or other reasons — that traditionally have not appeared in summaries of presidential calls with foreign leaders, according to the current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the elaborate, non-public process.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...s-about-rough-transcript-trumps-ukraine-call/
There is something to hide, our country from you lying treasonous cockroaches!

Others have noted the brevity of a document purporting to represent a call that lasted 30 minutes. Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) had two of his office’s interns read the call summary aloud, measuring its length with a stopwatch app. The time: 10 minutes 40 seconds, or roughly 20 minutes shorter than the White House’s assertion about the call’s length.

But there is a verbatim transcript of the WHOLE call in the Super Secret Computer, is my understanding. Have they subpoenaed that yet? Or we could waterboard Pompeo, who said he listened in on the whole call.

Is that the Super Secret computer down in the White House basement, next to the Dick Cheney Halliburton Weather Machine that GW used to create Hurricane Katrina?

Do you suppose that Dick will come out of retirement to perform the waterboarding, or will he just send his daughter Liz?
I heard from a very reliable insider that the transcript from the super-secret computer is being kept on Trump's personal decoder ring given to him by Race Bannon, according to white house sources who wish the remain anonymous according one local insider who was not available immediately for comment, they were told later. The reporter's sister's brother's cousins ex-mechanic has also confirmed this.

You left out "may have." :laugh:
I may have done that purposely the suggest that the article was indeed possibly a reality.

Indeed possibly it is a reality then. Someone get Pelosi on the phone, we gots him this time fer sure.

MAY have been deleted!

Pay attention to that folks...because that type of wording is in EVERY anti-Trump article! It's how the filth gets away with their lies with no repercussions!
So did Trump and Zelensky spend 18 minutes breathing at each other and not speaking, like a couple of love sick teenagers? I thought at first they might have needed translators, but I heard Zelensky speaking fine English a couple days ago, so that's not the answer.
What were they doing all that time? Where's the conversation?]

MAY have been deleted!

Pay attention to that folks...because that type of wording is in EVERY anti-Trump article! It's how the filth gets away with their lies with no repercussions!
So did Trump and Zelensky spend 18 minutes breathing at each other and not speaking, like a couple of love sick teenagers? I thought at first they might have needed translators, but I heard Zelensky speaking fine English a couple days ago, so that's not the answer.
What were they doing all that time? Where's the conversation?]
Sure they did, sure, sure they did.
It's all true.
upload_2019-10-3_15-33-16.jpeg

If it's "super secret national security information", why should you get to see it?

That's their story and they're sticking to it.

It's only super secret because it was a particularly boneheaded and compromising conversation and his staff WHO ARE ON HIS SIDE crammed in it the Super Secret Computer so some damned leaker wouldn't stumble across it in the computer where the President's calls are USUALLY kept. This was already reported in the whistleblower's complaint, which had been investigated and found credible by the Inspector General.

It's only super secret because it was a particularly boneheaded and compromising conversation and his staff WHO ARE ON HIS SIDE crammed in it the Super Secret Computer so some damned leaker wouldn't stumble across it in the computer where the President's calls are USUALLY kept. This was already reported in the whistleblower's complaint, which had been investigated and found credible by the Inspector General.
Prove your lies for once, cockroach.

Come on Zippy, did I say I had any right to see it? I mean it's not super secret that "....." in a quote means part of the quote is missing is it? But now that you mention it yeah, unless it contains classified data about our national security, I expect that one day we'll see it.

Don't you know the people that were on that call, knew exactly what they had to do before the call was through. I'm sure they've had that drill before too.

Here's your main problem shitforbrains. Zilinsky himself went on air live in front of the entire world press and vouced for the transcript. Face it you're out of gas yet again and you've no where to go but OUT.

Come on Zippy, did I say I had any right to see it? I mean it's not super secret that "....." in a quote means part of the quote is missing is it? But now that you mention it yeah, unless it contains classified data about our national security, I expect that one day we'll see it.

Maybe. Perhaps after they release the Area 51 papers and the truth about the JFK assassination.

Maybe. Perhaps after they release the Area 51 papers and the truth about the JFK assassination.

Ya never know. We got to hear Johnson talking about all sorts of things......Nixon too.

Yep, you just have to look at them desperately selling that transparent scam as a "transcript" - which it is obviously not. If anyone falls for that, they probably also believe that Trump has the capacity to speak in complete, on-topic, print-ready paragraphs without permanently contradicting himself.

So did Trump and Zelensky spend 18 minutes breathing at each other and not speaking, like a couple of love sick teenagers?

Where is "18 minutes of silence" coming from?

You DO realize the conversation was NOT recorded don't you?

It was transcribed. 18 missing pieces of paper perhaps? :)

Ya never know. We got to hear Johnson talking about all sorts of things......Nixon too.
You got to hear what they told you was Johnson talking. Buy one of these.

Blind-Mans-Non-Folding-Cane-532191-PRODUCT-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

Forum List

Back