WaPo: information may have been deleted in Ukraine phone call transcript

So did Trump and Zelensky spend 18 minutes breathing at each other and not speaking, like a couple of love sick teenagers?

Where is "18 minutes of silence" coming from?

You DO realize the conversation was NOT recorded don't you?

It was transcribed. 18 missing pieces of paper perhaps? :)
You were there and saw it all right? lmao!

Looks like there was something to hide after all:

Current and former U.S. officials studying the document pointed to several elements that, they say, indicate that the document may have been handled in an unusual way. Those include the use of ellipses — punctuation indicating that information has been deleted for clarity or other reasons — that traditionally have not appeared in summaries of presidential calls with foreign leaders, according to the current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the elaborate, non-public process.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...s-about-rough-transcript-trumps-ukraine-call/
MAY HAVE BEEN DELETED.

In other words WAPO has no idea if it remains or not. AKA fake news ment to rustle the panties of snowflakes.

Was it deleted? Was it bleached? Was it wiped with a cloth?

Current and former U.S. officials studying the document pointed to several elements that, they say, indicate that the document may have been handled in an unusual way. Those include the use of ellipses — punctuation indicating that information has been deleted for clarity or other reasons — that traditionally have not appeared in summaries of presidential calls with foreign leaders, according to the current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the elaborate, non-public process.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...s-about-rough-transcript-trumps-ukraine-call/
^^^
Fake news.

BTW, your link is behind a paywall. Why do you moonbats constantly post sources that are pay sites? Do you work for them?

When I read it, TWO spots that had ... etc. with three dots.... that obviously means more was said.

And I very much doubt the version the white house gave us is the same one they hid in the gvt's compartmental ABOVE TOP SECRET servers that the full transcript was alleged to be placed.

When I read it, TWO spots that had ... etc. with three dots.... that obviously means more was said.

And I very much doubt the version the white house gave us is the same one they hid in the gvt's compartmental ABOVE TOP SECRET servers that the full transcript was alleged to be placed.

President Zelenskyy: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible. {...}

There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.​

Funny isn't, the placement of these ellipses.

Others have noted the brevity of a document purporting to represent a call that lasted 30 minutes. Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) had two of his office’s interns read the call summary aloud, measuring its length with a stopwatch app. The time: 10 minutes 40 seconds, or roughly 20 minutes shorter than the White House’s assertion about the call’s length.

That reminds me of the infamous "18-minute gap". :lol:

The only gap is between your ears!
What document? You mean the one Schiff was privy to and 'fixed'?
Schiff deserves to be hung and you belong in a gulag banging 2 rocks together for the rest of your miserable life!

Others have noted the brevity of a document purporting to represent a call that lasted 30 minutes. Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) had two of his office’s interns read the call summary aloud, measuring its length with a stopwatch app. The time: 10 minutes 40 seconds, or roughly 20 minutes shorter than the White House’s assertion about the call’s length.

The only gap is between your ears!
What document? You mean the one Schiff was privy to and 'fixed'?
Schiff deserves to be hung and you belong in a gulag banging 2 rocks together for the rest of your miserable life!
Slow down, kid.

The "document" is the transcript of Trump's collusion call.

That's what this topic is about.

All caught up now? :lol:

But there is a verbatim transcript of the WHOLE call in the Super Secret Computer, is my understanding. Have they subpoenaed that yet? Or we could waterboard Pompeo, who said he listened in on the whole call.

Is that the Super Secret computer down in the White House basement, next to the Dick Cheney Halliburton Weather Machine that GW used to create Hurricane Katrina?

Do you suppose that Dick will come out of retirement to perform the waterboarding, or will he just send his daughter Liz?
I heard from a very reliable insider that the transcript from the super-secret computer is being kept on Trump's personal decoder ring given to him by Race Bannon, according to white house sources who wish the remain anonymous according one local insider who was not available immediately for comment, they were told later. The reporter's sister's brother's cousins ex-mechanic has also confirmed this.

I think Hadji was the leaker..
I mean just look at that nefarious face!!!
I bet that fucker isn't even circumcised!!!!

latest

President Zelenskyy: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible. {...}

There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.​

yep,and right at the spots that were critical to know what else was said on the topic. gosh almighty. This admin is corrupt through and through... they hide everything... the darkest admin ever.... no pure sunlight on anything they do...

Last edited:

yep,and right at the spots that were critical to know what else was said on the topic. gosh almighty. This admin is corrupt though and through... they hide everything... the darkest admin ever.... no pure sunlight on anything they do...

Only 5 more years to go. Count the days. :04:

yep,and right at the spots that were critical to know what else was said on the topic. gosh almighty. This admin is corrupt though and through... they hide everything... the darkest admin ever.... no pure sunlight on anything they do...

:lol::lol:

:slap:

God help us survive! If that happens!!!

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Maybe you'll win it back in 2025. :04:

A little advice....get your Xanaxh script early,you're gonna need it.

^^^
Fake news.

BTW, your link is behind a paywall. Why do you moonbats constantly post sources that are pay sites? Do you work for them?
Open an incognito window and it will work. Idiot.

May have = could have = If = probably =
= every ridiculous conspiracy theory you have ever gobbled up. Which is almost all of them. Yet, when it comes to Trump, you suddenly become very careful. So much so, that you even go completely the other way, and assume all speculation to be false. Interesting.

The OP
may have
had sex with goats.

Looks like there was something to hide after all. We don't know this for sure, but he looks guilty to me.
No experts said that I had sex with a goat.
plus Trump said today that he wants China and Ukraine to investigate Biden, is the equivalent of him saying that he wants to f*** a goat after all.

The OP
may have
had sex with goats.

Looks like there was something to hide after all. We don't know this for sure, but he looks guilty to me.
No experts said that I had sex with a goat.
plus Trump said today that he wants China and Ukraine to investigate Biden, is the equivalent of him saying that he wants to f*** a goat after all.

I still think we should hold Biden's trial in China. He committed the crime there, so we should let the deal with him.

None of the first three comments

Keep trying to stir this turd soup you created and hoping it turns to gumbo.
Do you think important information was left out?
Or do you think no important information was left out?

I think you should stop reading the washington post (lower case intended).

Forum List

Back