WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

member of the American Press . Guess that they are SPECIAL in your mind eh RWinger ??
Yes, they are
--------------------------------- they work a job , get paid on Friday . Its all their own risk and reward . No body forced them to take their jobs RWinger .

Freedom of the press protects our freedoms and keeps the government in check

More than a second amendment ever will

Only if the press is real press.

NPC-18-media-CNN-panel.jpg

Saudi Arabia is Muslim too.
And the worst kind, the most fundamentalist possible.

I remember how before the election Trump supporters were all complaining about how bad Muslims are.

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?
But do you REALLY believe we do not have all the facts yet? that the Turkish gvt has not made our own FBI aware of this and given them copies of the tape or one of our allies copies of the tape?

I do understand the Turkish gvt can not be trusted either, from what I've been reading and are enemies of the Saudis,

but would they really make all of this up? We do know the autopsy doctor was brought there and one of the men present at the embassy from pictures of the delegation of 15 arriving in Turkey.....?
I'm one who wants to get the facts on the table. You and I don't know how much is known. That IS my point. Everybody goes off like they know.
I'm tired of that crap, we only know what IS fed to us. I don't trust our government, and I don't trust our media, Care.
Trump needs to handle this properly and without error. The Saudi's could really destabilize the oil market, and the blame would be put
on Trump's shoulders. The media would have a filed day with that, and the left would follow.
Fuk the oil market

It does not excuse torture and assassination
Big talk for such a little guy.
You would be one of the first people screamimg "tRump....tRump....tRump!!!!!!!"

Our President cares more about his financial connections than protecting human rights

Used to be valuing human rights was what made America Great

Now, we will sell out to the highest bidder

Regressives coddle and defend Muslims all the time. When President Trump started his ban on Muslims from war torn Islamic shitholes, you all protested it.

But do you REALLY believe we do not have all the facts yet? that the Turkish gvt has not made our own FBI aware of this and given them copies of the tape or one of our allies copies of the tape?

I do understand the Turkish gvt can not be trusted either, from what I've been reading and are enemies of the Saudis,

but would they really make all of this up? We do know the autopsy doctor was brought there and one of the men present at the embassy from pictures of the delegation of 15 arriving in Turkey.....?
I'm one who wants to get the facts on the table. You and I don't know how much is known. That IS my point. Everybody goes off like they know.
I'm tired of that crap, we only know what IS fed to us. I don't trust our government, and I don't trust our media, Care.
Trump needs to handle this properly and without error. The Saudi's could really destabilize the oil market, and the blame would be put
on Trump's shoulders. The media would have a filed day with that, and the left would follow.
Fuk the oil market

Our President cares more about his financial connections than protecting human rights

Regressives coddle and defend Muslims all the time. When President Trump started his ban on Muslims from war torn Islamic shitholes, you all protested it.

Interesting double standard by Trump towards the Muslim world

A Muslim escaping brutality and terrorists is branded as a threat
A Muslim King who tortures and murders is ignored

Fuk the oil market

All Muslim kings torture and murder their own people. That’s like saying a duck quacks.

So the question is, what do you want to do about them?

Your "free press" has a POLITICAL agenda. Don't pretend it's unbiased.

The press has always represented all areas of the political spectrum. Today, more than ever

But We the People have always relied on a free press to keep our Government in check

Look at Saudi Arabia to see what happens when you don’t have a free press

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
member of the American Press . Guess that they are SPECIAL in your mind eh RWinger ??
Yes, they are
--------------------------------- they work a job , get paid on Friday . Its all their own risk and reward . No body forced them to take their jobs RWinger .

Only if the press is real press.

View attachment 223199
--------------------------------------- repeat for the BONEHEADS !

Fuk the oil market

All Muslim kings torture and murder their own people. That’s like saying a duck quacks.

You mean like Saddam Hussein?
I seem to remember all the stories about his son Uday Hussein torturing his people ......We were outraged

When it is the son of a Saudi king....we look the other way
Just like we did on 9-11

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

(I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

• Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study
  • while he was still alive, tthe Turkish source said.
  • The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
  • As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones
  • and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
  • “When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy
  • was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

26087328517_9ec74dcb14_b-410x220.jpg

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/

These are the people our President is protecting

Jim Babbitt
Everyone is missing some important details; the 2 Saudi jets arrived several hours in advance of when he walked into the Consulate, 1 left shortly after after and the other left a few hours later. They knew he was going to be there, but he had not given the Saudis advanced notice of his arrival. Someone with security clearance from the US tipped them off and they think it could be Jared Kushner or Trump, because of their ties to Saudi Arabia. Mike Pompeo is part of the coverup!

What a horrendous way to die. It is quite similar to the way the drug cartels dispose of enemies.

The participants were all foreign nationals. The crime committed on Turkish soil. What makes it our business?

Well what makes Syria or Russia your business? When have America cared about that, you have never cared IF something was YOUR business you just go Gung Ho interfering either with UNILATERAL and usually illegal Sanctions or you just bomb Sovereign Nations and Regime Change because the leader doesn't want to be a Puppet of Washington DC anymore and/or he has served his use.

Why does America want to protect the filthy Saudi's they are basic sand rats and barbaric terrorists, you PROTECT those who financially supported AND then harboured those who planned and committed September 11, this for just one thing is fucked up and illustrates having no moral compass.
Because they own the entire 45th floor of trump towers and are still pumping money into trump's businesses.

I seem to remember all the stories about his son Uday Hussein torturing his people ......We were outraged

Just like we did on 9-11
-------------------------------------- I'M still waiting for PROOF same as President TRUMP is Probably waiting for proof of this supposed murderous 'kashoogy' event RWinger .

The Saudis kills it's citizens for sedition. I really don't see why our government should get involved.

I agree. Its a murder in Turkey let them handle it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with America.
Really? So we should just continue and kiss their feet and be all cozy with them and show the world the Saudi's are good people to do business with?
they're good people for trump to do business with and that's all he cares about.

Just like we did on 9-11
-------------------------------------- I'M still waiting for PROOF same as President TRUMP is Probably waiting for proof of this supposed murderous 'kashoogy' event RWinger .
Trump is ignoring the facts he has as he works with the Saudis to come up with a cover story he will accept

Plausible deniability

I agree. Its a murder in Turkey let them handle it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with America.
Really? So we should just continue and kiss their feet and be all cozy with them and show the world the Saudi's are good people to do business with?

Well we missed our chance after 9-11.

That's when we should have flattened SA.

that would have been silly-----think of the OIL IN THAT THAR SAND

I think about the 3,000 dead from 9-11.

it was not an attack from Saudi Arabia-------it was Sunni---OSAMA BIN LADEN---
interestingly enough-----an ethnic Yemeni. Bin Laden ALSO wanted to destroy
Saudi Arabia as a state-------He attacked Mecca-----for reasons similar to the
Iranian desire to attack Mecca. Bin Laden was not a "houthi" -----but he did share that MECCA MADNESS with houthis and Iran
OOPS! Watch what you say about the Sunni. We have one here on this board (his SN) and he worships the ground trump walks on. I'm sure you've seen his comments.

Iranian desire to attack Mecca. Bin Laden was not a "houthi" -----but he did share that MECCA MADNESS with houthis and Iran
OOPS! Watch what you say about the Sunni. We have one here on this board (his SN) and he worships the ground trump walks on. I'm sure you've seen his comments.

Clearly, you don't need a starter kit, but the Halloween version might be nice for a seasonal change.

022edc1df41a8fb950a9f494f068b9d9.jpg

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

(I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

• Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study
  • while he was still alive, tthe Turkish source said.
  • The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
  • As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones
  • and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
  • “When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy
  • was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

26087328517_9ec74dcb14_b-410x220.jpg

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/
That’s what Muslims do…
What about the one here who worships the ground that trump walks on? I'm sure you know who I'm referring to.

yes I have----he is not the only SUNNI I have known---------I is old------more than five decades-----by the time I was two decades I knew both a few Shiites and a ---even more sunnis--------very well -----without ever leaving the USA. One sunni I knew later on-------while still an active professional ------was a USA convert

Forum List

Back