WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?
But do you REALLY believe we do not have all the facts yet? that the Turkish gvt has not made our own FBI aware of this and given them copies of the tape or one of our allies copies of the tape?

I do understand the Turkish gvt can not be trusted either, from what I've been reading and are enemies of the Saudis,

but would they really make all of this up? We do know the autopsy doctor was brought there and one of the men present at the embassy from pictures of the delegation of 15 arriving in Turkey.....?
I'm one who wants to get the facts on the table. You and I don't know how much is known. That IS my point. Everybody goes off like they know.
I'm tired of that crap, we only know what IS fed to us. I don't trust our government, and I don't trust our media, Care.
Trump needs to handle this properly and without error. The Saudi's could really destabilize the oil market, and the blame would be put
on Trump's shoulders. The media would have a field day with that, and the left would follow.

Last edited:
Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?
But do you REALLY believe we do not have all the facts yet? that the Turkish gvt has not made our own FBI aware of this and given them copies of the tape or one of our allies copies of the tape?

I do understand the Turkish gvt can not be trusted either, from what I've been reading and are enemies of the Saudis,

but would they really make all of this up? We do know the autopsy doctor was brought there and one of the men present at the embassy from pictures of the delegation of 15 arriving in Turkey.....?
I'm one who wants to get the facts on the table. You and I don't know how much is known. That IS my point. Everybody goes off like they know.
I'm tired of that crap, we only know what IS fed to us. I don't trust our government, and I don't trust our media, Care.
Trump needs to handle this properly and without error. The Saudi's could really destabilize the oil market, and the blame would be put
on Trump's shoulders. The media would have a filed day with that, and the left would follow.
Fuk the oil market

It does not excuse torture and assassination

WE ARE COMPLICIT and have been for decades in manipulating and/or selling out for cheap oil! But ONLY TRUMP and the BUSHES had a personal FINANICAL stake in the outcomes. Got it?
They are the only ones? Nice partisan rant.

on Trump's shoulders. The media would have a filed day with that, and the left would follow.
Fuk the oil market

Big talk for such a little guy.
You would be one of the first people screamimg "tRump....tRump....tRump!!!!!!!"

Why is a certain someone that resides in the White House dragging his feet on getting to the bottom of this, and is promoting the clear lies from Saudi Arabia as to what really happened?
Remember the set-up to this.....The Press is the Enemy.
--------------------------- and lots of the time the enemy press is the enemy especially when the TRUMP is concerned Bode !!
-------------------------- aw just let the TRUMP decide what to do as thats all that matters to me .

The Saudis kills it's citizens for sedition. I really don't see why our government should get involved.

But you got involved in Iraq, Libya, Syria etc so why hands off on the filthy Saudi's? Saudi Arabia should be bombed and also have Sanctions put on it. America has 60 years of near constant interfering in Sovereign Nations either overtly or covertly, so again illustrating COMPLETE hypocrisy Saudi Arabia like a TINY amount of other nations with HORRENDOUS human rights records and who operate essentially as Terrorist Rogue States themselves America and the majority of The West licks the buttocks of and protects.

The last thing we need are millions of batshit crazy Wahhabi refugees pouring into Europe and America. We need to make sure Europe and America have secure borders and not run by Muslim loving leftists before we start any war there.

Fuk the oil market

Sure it does. All that matters to Trump and his supporters is money. Period. Morals, reputation, and image play second and third fiddle to money.

Fuk the oil market

Sure it does. All that matters to Trump and his supporters is money. Period. Morals, reputation, and image play second and third fiddle to money.
----------------------------------------- i could not care less about the money though it would be a hit to USA money accumulation . i just want to make sure that USA Allies like the Saudis get the weapons to kill USA Enemies of 'iranians' and 'yeminis' Lewdog .

Fuk the oil market

----------------------------------------- i could not care less about the money though it would be a hit to USA money accumulation . i just want to make sure that USA Allies like the Saudis get the weapons to kill USA Enemies of 'iranians' and 'yeminis' Lewdog .
Yep

“The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend”

Fuk the oil market

Our President cares more about his financial connections than protecting human rights

Used to be valuing human rights was what made America Great

Now, we will sell out to the highest bidder

Fuk the oil market

Our President cares more about his financial connections than protecting human rights

------------------- let whoever the foreigner may be fight and secure their own 'human rights' while America takes care to follow Americans Bill of RIGHTS RWinger !!

Last edited:

Fuk the oil market

Why would you want to be allies with a country that tortures and dismembers people while they are alive just because they don't like the person for being a journalist that peaks freely?

If you sleep with dogs don't be surprised when you wake up with fleas. You ever think maybe the U.S. wouldn't have enemies in Iran and Yemen that want to kill Americans if America wasn't allies with people like the Saudis?

Fuk the oil market

<snicker> At least you didn't deny what I posted earlier.

Trump knows that this issue is so much bigger than just playing politics.

If you wanted something done about it, you should have been blaming prior administrations
and not laying this just on Trump's lap. Instead, it comes off like nothing more than being part of the tired 'never ever Trump' mantra

The thread title is inaccurate. The victim was also a well known as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Fuk the oil market

Why would you want to be allies with a country that tortures and dismembers people while they are alive just because they don't like the person for being a journalist that peaks freely?

If you sleep with dogs don't be surprised when you wake up with fleas. You ever think maybe the U.S. wouldn't have enemies in Iran and Yemen that want to kill Americans if America wasn't allies with people like the Saudis?
------------------------------------- its up to the TRUMP to decide what is true and what isn't true Lewdog .

Turkey should drop some Russian or Chinese hardware on the Saudis

I'm skeptical regarding Turkey's role in all of this. I wouldn't put it past Erdogan to set up the Saudis as the patsies here.

Fuk the oil market

------------------------------------- you are probably too young to remember but 'iran' is a 40 - 50 year old enemy and they are 'muslim' . Plus wasn't it just a few years ago that they took American sailors captive . Plus 'iran' messes with American War ships and announces Death to America at Rallies Lewdog .

Last edited:

Fuk the oil market

------------------- let whoever foreigner may be fight and secure their own 'human rights' while America takes care to follow Americans Bill of RIGHTS RWinger !!

He was a member of the American press. He was tortured and killed for what he reported in American newspapers.

America used to stand for freedom of the press, now we ignore it if the person killing a reporter has oil money and connections to the Presidents son in law

Forum List

Back