WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?
Why is a certain someone that resides in the White House dragging his feet on getting to the bottom of this, and is promoting the clear lies from Saudi Arabia as to what really happened?
Remember the set-up to this.....The Press is the Enemy.
--------------------------- and lots of the time the enemy press is the enemy especially when the TRUMP is concerned Bode !!

The Western MSM are The Enemy Within, they are Propagandists for their Globalist Pay Masters, the Western MSM are basic filth and should be treated exactly like the filth that they are.

I think about the 3,000 dead from 9-11.

it was not an attack from Saudi Arabia-------it was Sunni---OSAMA BIN LADEN---
interestingly enough-----an ethnic Yemeni. Bin Laden ALSO wanted to destroy
Saudi Arabia as a state-------He attacked Mecca-----for reasons similar to the
Iranian desire to attack Mecca. Bin Laden was not a "houthi" -----but he did share that MECCA MADNESS with houthis and Iran

Most of the attackers were from SA and you can bet they knew about it.

The Saud's run a tight ship in SA. No way they didn't know what was coming.

18 from the 19 September 11 terrorists were Saudi Arabian. The Saudi Embassy in Washington DC according to the FBI might have funded a dry run for September 11 this appear in evidence during a law suit:

Saudi embassy may have funded 9/11 'dry run': report

Well as I said. We missed our chance right after 9-11.

We should have flattened that terrorist supporting shithole.
Flattened it? By doing what?

Carpet bombing it to dust.

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?
He copy and pasted the entire link

As the article is from that Leftist whatever Raw Story I have ignored it, what I have not ignored though is that The House of Saud are barbaric POS sand rats and Saudi Arabia should be bombed and have sanctions put on them and that The House of Saud should be turned to dust especially Prince Mohammad bin Salman who is basically a psychopath.

Why is a certain someone that resides in the White House dragging his feet on getting to the bottom of this, and is promoting the clear lies from Saudi Arabia as to what really happened?
--------------------------- and lots of the time the enemy press is the enemy especially when the TRUMP is concerned Bode !!
See? Call them the enemy....not such a big step to dismembering them.

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

(I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

• Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study
  • while he was still alive, tthe Turkish source said.
  • The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
  • As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones
  • and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
  • “When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy
  • was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

26087328517_9ec74dcb14_b-410x220.jpg

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/
That’s what Muslims do…

it was not an attack from Saudi Arabia-------it was Sunni---OSAMA BIN LADEN---
interestingly enough-----an ethnic Yemeni. Bin Laden ALSO wanted to destroy
Saudi Arabia as a state-------He attacked Mecca-----for reasons similar to the
Iranian desire to attack Mecca. Bin Laden was not a "houthi" -----but he did share that MECCA MADNESS with houthis and Iran

18 from the 19 September 11 terrorists were Saudi Arabian. The Saudi Embassy in Washington DC according to the FBI might have funded a dry run for September 11 this appear in evidence during a law suit:

The Military Industrial Complex would like that. You have stock in one of those companies?

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/

hqdefault.jpg

Hillary%2BClinton%2BMiddle%2BEast%2Bdonors.jpg
not quite Frankie

It’s now possible to look up donation amounts on the Clinton Foundation’s website. Using Trump’s Saudi Arabia example, Saudi Arabia shows up as having given between $10 million and $25 million since the foundation started. When it began in 1997, the foundation’s main goal was to build the Clinton presidential library, although it left open the option to "engage in any and all other charitable, educational and scientific activities" that nonprofits are allowed to do under federal law.

The Washington Post reported that Saudi Arabia gave about $10 million to build the library. (According to the Post, the Saudis gave a similar amount to the George H.W. Bush library.) After the library donation, the Saudis gave very little and stopped giving entirely during the time Clinton was secretary of state. She stepped down in early February 2013.

Fact-checking donations to the Clinton Foundation

The Saudis kills their citizens for sedition. I really don't see why our government should get involved.
Bingo!!!!
Those fuckers over there have been fighting with each other since the beginning of time, why does anyone think they’re going to stop?

The MSM should be 80% shut down, there should be Military Raids on their main HQs and the Propagandists who the majority are guilty of Sedition and Aiding The Enemies of Western Civilisation should be arrested and put into Secure Facilities and dealt with, these are Dangerous Communist Subversives who are assisting in poisoning minds and brainwashing entire groups to support and welcome the Enemies of Western Civilisation into Western Nations to begin the destruction from within aided by The Enemy Within the MSM.

Western Nations should begin to operate as Turkey does, I have issues with Erdogan but I fully support and respect that he has dealt with Turkey's Enemy MSM and shut most of it down so they cannot broadcast or print Sedition and poison minds.

Democrats didn't go this crazy when their Taliban friends beheaded Daniel Pearl and posted the you tube video.

The Military Industrial Complex would like that. You have stock in one of those companies?

The House of Saud are evil and I am Anti-Military Industrial Complex and Anti-Neo-Conservatives, it is the Military Industrial Complex and the Neo-Conservatives who have protected The House of Saud for many decades and also Pakistan and it's them who pulled the strings and ordered their Puppets GWB and Obama to instead bomb Iraq and Libya when it should have been bomb Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

But do you REALLY believe we do not have all the facts yet? that the Turkish gvt has not made our own FBI aware of this and given them copies of the tape or one of our allies copies of the tape?

I do understand the Turkish gvt can not be trusted either, from what I've been reading and are enemies of the Saudis,

but would they really make all of this up? We do know the autopsy doctor was brought there and one of the men present at the embassy from pictures of the delegation of 15 arriving in Turkey.....?
It's a terribly grisly story; I don't even like to think about what happened to that poor man, just going in to get his marriage license. I hope every American who has heard anything about this story is grateful that we live in a country where we can slam the President and the administration and the entire stinking government, including the Constitution, if we want to, and still walk into the Motor Vehicles Department to get our license renewed without fear of being murdered.
The dismemberment thing is really weird, though. Did that doctor just always carry his "kit" with him? Did it mean he was there to actually cut anyone up? Seems pretty farfetched. If they wanted to kill him and discreetly dispose of the body, why would they do it in the consulate with security cameras pointed at every exit?
I'm not sure if that part of it plays, for me.
Sounds like it might be a wild vilification attempt by the Turkish. I hope. This is too much.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

We have a First Amendment and a Statue of Liberty. Should we offer asylum to any persecuted journalists?

He was already a journalist for that disgusting bird cage liner The Washington Compost.
See? Doesn't take much to accept this.

The Western MSM are The Enemy Within, they are Propagandists for their Globalist Pay Masters, the Western MSM are basic filth and should be treated exactly like the filth that they are.

If a day of reckoning ever comes within this weak country, you will hang right along side of them.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

They have done a lot of business with our country over the years and helped keep oil prices reasonable -- for that we owe them our gratitude -- so if they wanna chainsaw massacre a few liberal terrorist reporters, big deal..

This guy was from the WaPo anyways -- its not like he was a Brietbart journalist

Trump has already said that money is more important than moral obligations.

We should have seen this coming, as his entire political agenda has been based on deregulation, cutting taxes, and making it easier for the rich to keep on getting richer. Do whatever it takes to make more money today, and forget about the future and how it will be affected. I mean it doesn't matter if we mortgage our future to do what's best today... I mean if everything goes to shit we can just file for bankruptcy and not pay our bills as a country right?
He feels the same way about Putin murdering in the UK with a nerve agent

Now that the Democrats are bitching about Saudi Arabia does that mean Crooked Hillary will be giving back the millions that the Saudis gave her campaign and the millions they paid into her money laundering foundation?

all sorts of talk floating around , some true , some may not be true . I don't know !! I simply want whatever happens to be The TRUMPS Decision . I don't much care about some muslim reporter that is or was a resident of the USA that works or worked for some newspaper in the USA and who is now or who maybe dead or murdered by some ultra violent means . Trump decides what the course of action will be and thats all that matters to me .
Trump doesn't decide shit -- Trump will do what he is told to do -- this fantasy that Trump is smart enough to call the shots is just something sycophants dream up...

Trump has zero idea about middle eastern geo-politics...his affinity for Saudi Arabia is 1000000% based on what he can profit personally -- and that definitely goes for Jared...

Saudi Arabia will continue to be the abusive girlfriend we can't stop fucking because the pussy is so good -- period...

The MSM should be 80% shut down, there should be Military Raids on their main HQs and the Propagandists who the majority are guilty of Sedition and Aiding The Enemies of Western Civilisation should be arrested and put into Secure Facilities and dealt with, these are Dangerous Communist Subversives who are assisting in poisoning minds and brainwashing entire groups to support and welcome the Enemies of Western Civilisation into Western Nations to begin the destruction from within aided by The Enemy Within the MSM.

Western Nations should begin to operate as Turkey does, I have issues with Erdogan but I fully support and respect that he has dealt with Turkey's Enemy MSM and shut most of it down so they cannot broadcast or print Sedition and poison minds.
"The MSM should be 80% shut down".....yeah, forget that pesky 1st Amendment in this country......just dismember them because, after all, they are enemies of tiny trump....er....the State.

Forum List

Back