🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WaPo: Trump lied about Obama building a wall around his house

Donald Trump recently tweeted that Barack Obama built a 10 foot wall around his house.
No such wall exists.
Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

Related: Trump lies 15 times per day:
Trump averaged 15 falsehoods a day in 2018

Well I looked at the pictures and noticed some interesting details:

1. The brick wall is growing. Note the plastic on the top of the columns being added to the wall. It covers the new columns that will receive the metal fence inserts seen on the right of the picture.

2. Look at the people in the picture, they are probably 5' 8" or taller, that makes the wall about 10'.

Donald Trump recently tweeted that Barack Obama built a 10 foot wall around his house.
No such wall exists.

Are you sure about that? I found this picture of people building a fence around Obama's House:

From The American Mirror dot com, which says and I quote, "The security guard in this photo gives it some perspective — it must be at least 10 feet high."
To see the 10-foot white Fence, go to the link below, and you will see it is not some figment of the imagination, and that Trump told the truth.
Obama-fence-1.jpg

Credits: PHOTOS: Crews build wall around new Obama DC home - The American Mirror
If the Secret Service is doing its job, I hope the Obamas will be safe in their Washington DC home. We are Americans, and we believe in assuring that our past Presidents are safe and secure from all enemies. And the Secret Service #1 job is to protect in a way that assures that no harm will come to presidents present and past.

Here is the finished wall. Does that look like it's anything close to ten fucking feet high? Trump lied again

JA3BMDWZZAI6NIHG2UBNM5I3ZA.jpg

Just as I thought, you do not really care about defending the nation's borders, this is all about politics for you.

You are sorely mistaken. But I do admire your persistence in being so.

I do not think so, you do not want our military defending this great nation's borders, but you do want a stupid wall because your god sitting in the White House told you to want a stupid fucking wall.

now run along and wait for your next talking points email.

You are a loon.

Way to run from the truth!

You're also boring and banal. And you wouldn't recognize the truth even if it smacked you on the ass and called you Judy.

Same old talking points that all your fellow sheep have.

Get some new material and then come back.

Here is the finished wall. Does that look like it's anything close to ten fucking feet high? Trump lied again

Point one, it is not done, note plastic over the addition to the left.

Point two, thanks for admitting Obama had a wall built. The OP claims there is none.

Do you want the poor secret service people to have to stand out in the weather all year round? What is wrong with you people. Your hate makes you irrational.
We’ve seen all the movies...
The street has dozens of video cameras and the agents are in a very comfortable vehicle.
But you already knew that.

This might be a shock to you, but movies are made up, they are not real.
I know; I hear Jim Nabors corpse is guarding Obama.
Now stop making an ass of yourself.

you know, he was not really a Marine, right?

you are a very confused individual.
You know full well the Obamas are well protected.

Of course they are, just like every other former POTUS and their family.

Which is why all this silliness about them adding a fence to their house is so stupid.

The fence was made to look pretty, not stop anyone that wanted to get over it. The hourglass shapes in the fence would make climbing it easier.

Point two, thanks for admitting Obama had a wall built. The OP claims there is none.

The columns in the front are there to hold the decorative fencing that is being put in.

No such wall exists.

Are you sure about that? I found this picture of people building a fence around Obama's House:

From The American Mirror dot com, which says and I quote, "The security guard in this photo gives it some perspective — it must be at least 10 feet high."
To see the 10-foot white Fence, go to the link below, and you will see it is not some figment of the imagination, and that Trump told the truth.
Obama-fence-1.jpg

Credits: PHOTOS: Crews build wall around new Obama DC home - The American Mirror
If the Secret Service is doing its job, I hope the Obamas will be safe in their Washington DC home. We are Americans, and we believe in assuring that our past Presidents are safe and secure from all enemies. And the Secret Service #1 job is to protect in a way that assures that no harm will come to presidents present and past.
Trump said a wall. Stop lying.
Democrats are not against fences at the border.
So are you saying that they put up a wall of fencing?

No, they put up decorative fencing that could not keep out a 10 year old.
That is a wall of fencing.

no such thing exist

If we tell the lie that a fence is a wall over and over enough times people will believe a fence is a wall.

The columns in the front are there to hold the decorative fencing that is being put in.

No kidding? We call that building a wall.

No kidding? We call that building a wall.

you might need to learn the difference between a wall and a fence.

The plastic does not prove a fucking thing . It could well be to protect unfinished light fixtures. Lok at the metal fencing!! What does that tell you? And no body denied that President Obama ad a wall built. Trump lied!!

If we tell the lie that a fence is a wall over and over enough times people will believe a fence is a wall.

that is the point, that way when there is never a wall built and some more fencing is put up Trump can claim victory

Definition of wall. a high thick masonry structure forming a long rampart or an enclosure chiefly for defense —often used in plural. b : a masonry fence around a garden, park, or estate.

Definition of fence. A barrier, railing, or other upright structure, typically of wood or wire, enclosing an area of ground to prevent or control access or escape.

It is a fence integrated into a wall. Feel free to consider yourself educated on walls and fences with this post.

The plastic does not prove a fucking thing . It could well be to protect unfinished light fixtures. Lok at the metal fencing!! What does that tell you? And no body denied that President Obama ad a wall built. Trump lied!!

Your ignorance of wall construction is noted.

Obama did not have a wall built, the wall was there when he bought the house, all they did was add some columns and fencing.

Here is a video of the house when they first bought it, all of walls were already there.

Obama did not have a wall built, the wall was there when he bought the house, all they did was add some columns and fencing.

Here is a video of the house when they first bought it, all of walls were already there.

:auiqs.jpg:

Best you had huh?

Definition of wall. a high thick masonry structure forming a long rampart or an enclosure chiefly for defense —often used in plural. b : a masonry fence around a garden, park, or estate.

Definition of fence. A barrier, railing, or other upright structure, typically of wood or wire, enclosing an area of ground to prevent or control access or escape.

It is a fence integrated into a wall. Feel free to consider yourself educated on walls and fences with this post.

The wall was there when they bought the house, all that has been added is the fencing.

Go peddle your lies elsewhere.

Forum List

Back