🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WaPo: Trump lied about Obama building a wall around his house

you have the same freedom that Obama has, you can wall/fence/moat off your property as much as you like

nobody is stopping you

Actually most municipalities will not allow you to build a wall or fence over six feet. It must be shorter than that the closer to the street you are in many areas. The columns also obstruct the view of the drive, which is frowned upon as well. More to the point, Obama has verbalized walls as bad, yet personally had one built for the purpose of protecting him and his family.

Obama has verbalized walls around the country as bad, not all walls. Do you ever quit making shit up?

Did I say all walls? :lol:

You set yourself up. Walls work, that is why Obama built one.

Maybe you lefties should have a meeting and decide which save you want.

A. The one that presents facts and uses your sources to hang you.
B. The one who pokes fun at your stupidity.

I am good either way.

Wide open steps to the front door, 2 foot wall with decorative fencing on either side of the front walk. About as secure as the local park.
There's a Secret Service Guard shack just inside the entrance. How fucking dumb can you possibly be? Why are you always spewing Dim talking points?

Wide open steps to the front door, 2 foot wall with decorative fencing on either side of the front walk. About as secure as the local park.
There's a Secret Service Guard shack just inside the entrance. How fucking dumb can you possibly be? Why are you always spewing Dim talking points?
GG is a Libertarian...they love slave labor.

Here is the finished wall. Does that look like it's anything close to ten fucking feet high? Trump lied again

JA3BMDWZZAI6NIHG2UBNM5I3ZA.jpg

Point one, it is not done, note plastic over the addition to the left.

Point two, thanks for admitting Obama had a wall built. The OP claims there is none.
The plastic does not prove a fucking thing . It could well be to protect unfinished light fixtures. Lok at the metal fencing!! What does that tell you? And no body denied that President Obama ad a wall built. Trump lied!!

Obama did not have a wall built, the wall was there when he bought the house, all they did was add some columns and fencing.

Here is a video of the house when they first bought it, all of walls were already there.

Here is the finished wall. Does that look like it's anything close to ten fucking feet high? Trump lied again

Point two, thanks for admitting Obama had a wall built. The OP claims there is none.
The plastic does not prove a fucking thing . It could well be to protect unfinished light fixtures. Lok at the metal fencing!! What does that tell you? And no body denied that President Obama ad a wall built. Trump lied!!

Obama did not have a wall built, the wall was there when he bought the house, all they did was add some columns and fencing.

Here is a video of the house when they first bought it, all of walls were already there.

You said, "Obama did not have a wall built, the wall was there when he bought the house, all they did was add some columns and fencing."

Examples of residential fences:

th

The columns in the front are there to hold the decorative fencing that is being put in.

No kidding? We call that building a wall.

you might need to learn the difference between a wall and a fence.
You might need to learn the difference between a fence and the gutter.

Secret Service wanted better security around President Obama's home.

Sooooo they built an ineffective wall around it. Hmmm. That sounds really stupid. They should rely on the exact same technology that the dems want to use to protect our southern border. After all, walls are useless.

Donald Trump recently tweeted that Barack Obama built a 10 foot wall around his house.
No such wall exists.
Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

Related: Trump lies 15 times per day:
Trump averaged 15 falsehoods a day in 2018

From your source:

"As The Post’s Fact Checker notes, the Obamas added security fencing to a retaining wall in front of the home (it is not a compound) for the needs of the Secret Service. A guard booth was built, and fencing was added to the back."

I guess a wall is not a wall when you add a fence on top of it!

WAPO is a collection of lying assholes.

This might be a shock to you, but movies are made up, they are not real.
I know; I hear Jim Nabors corpse is guarding Obama.
Now stop making an ass of yourself.

you know, he was not really a Marine, right?

you are a very confused individual.
You know full well the Obamas are well protected.

Of course they are, just like every other former POTUS and their family.

Which is why all this silliness about them adding a fence to their house is so stupid.

The fence was made to look pretty, not stop anyone that wanted to get over it. The hourglass shapes in the fence would make climbing it easier.
Because only important people need protection.
I bet you have a very secure abode.
Now multiply the expense of your security system by the number of legal families in the US.

I have locks on my doors and sensors on my windows and doors that were put there more to keep teenagers in than anyone out.

So, the expense was less than 100 bucks

GG is a Libertarian...they love slave labor.
He's a faux libertarian. He spends all his time in here attacking Republicans and defending the Dims.

You are half right...you cannot find a single post of me defending the Dems.

But do not let that stop you from lying about me.

Donald Trump recently tweeted that Barack Obama built a 10 foot wall around his house.
No such wall exists.
Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

Related: Trump lies 15 times per day:
Trump averaged 15 falsehoods a day in 2018

OK -- I gotta ask -- did you just jump on WashPo story without checking it for yourself? There IS a wall-fence built around the home before they moved in. With gates. It's maybe 8 ft high.. Does that matter to you Bunky? If it does -- you're wasting your life on deranged vendettas..

3BE5AA0400000578-0-image-a-39_1483715521885.jpg

Nice decorative fencing that would not keep out a 10 year old.
Sure it could, when Secret Service agents are guarding it. They are the ones who insisted on it, BTW. What do they know that you don't? Do you think they might know a thing or two about security?

There is no way the SS insisted on that fencing, you are lying through your teeth. I know a thing or two about security and you do not add built in foot holds into a fence that is meant to keep people out.

I have locks on my doors and sensors on my windows and doors that were put there more to keep teenagers in than anyone out.

So your okay with a border wall as long as it is built to keep Americans in...

Look at the picture dumbfuck, there is no gate, no wall, no fence in the way of the steps to the front door.

So your okay with a border wall as long as it is built to keep Americans in...

I am ok with border fencing where the CBP says it is necessary.

Poor Gator......you love you some Bammy

not at all, he was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country. I have not said a positive thing about him yet, but again do not let that keep you from lying about me...seems to be all you sheep have left.

There is no way the SS insisted on that fencing, you are lying through your teeth. I know a thing or two about security and you do not add built in foot holds into a fence that is meant to keep people out.

I noticed the possible footholds too. Guessing it was a concession to making it a decorative addition, knowing it would still slow down an intruder until the Secret Service could arrive. Unless you are suggesting the Secret Service didn't want a fence on the wall at all, then you'd just be nuts.

Poor Gator......you love you some Bammy

not at all, he was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country. I have not said a positive thing about him yet, but again do not let that keep you from lying about me...seems to be all you sheep have left.

Careful son......the last time we engaged you got into trouble. ;)
He built a wall, he included a guard shack and yet you defend him.

I noticed the possible footholds too. Guessing it was a concession to making it a decorative addition, knowing it would still slow down an intruder until the Secret Service could arrive. Unless you are suggesting the Secret Service didn't want a fence on the wall at all, then you'd just be nuts.

I have seen not a single source that said the Secret Service requested the fence. It is possible they might have, but there is no wall or fence that I know of around the house of Jimmy Carter.

I have seen not a single source that said the Secret Service requested the fence. It is possible they might have, but there is no wall or fence that I know of around the house of Jimmy Carter.

Like all Progs you parse. The wall was built. The wall included a guard shack. But hey, defend him.

Forum List

Back