🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WaPo: Trump lied about Obama building a wall around his house

There is no way the SS insisted on that fencing, you are lying through your teeth. I know a thing or two about security and you do not add built in foot holds into a fence that is meant to keep people out.

I noticed the possible footholds too. Guessing it was a concession to making it a decorative addition, knowing it would still slow down an intruder until the Secret Service could arrive. Unless you are suggesting the Secret Service didn't want a fence on the wall at all, then you'd just be nuts.

I have seen not a single source that said the Secret Service requested the fence. It is possible they might have, but there is no wall or fence that I know of around the house of Jimmy Carter.

Like all Progs you parse. The wall was built. The wall included a guard shack. But hey, defend him.

The wall was there, a fence was added. Do try and keep up.

Poor Gator......you love you some Bammy

not at all, he was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country. I have not said a positive thing about him yet, but again do not let that keep you from lying about me...seems to be all you sheep have left.

Careful son......the last time we engaged you got into trouble. ;)

Damn, you have another new account? how many does this make for you? 10 at least. Do the mods know about your new account?

LOL. By all means, pursue this line of reasoning. Careful....

Clearly you do not try and hide your multiple accounts, so I guess the mods are cool with you coming back after being banned twice.

That's twice you question how they do their jobs...how many can you go before you're gone.
Again.

I know; I hear Jim Nabors corpse is guarding Obama.
Now stop making an ass of yourself.

you know, he was not really a Marine, right?

you are a very confused individual.
You know full well the Obamas are well protected.

Of course they are, just like every other former POTUS and their family.

Which is why all this silliness about them adding a fence to their house is so stupid.

The fence was made to look pretty, not stop anyone that wanted to get over it. The hourglass shapes in the fence would make climbing it easier.
Because only important people need protection.
I bet you have a very secure abode.
Now multiply the expense of your security system by the number of legal families in the US.

I have locks on my doors and sensors on my windows and doors that were put there more to keep teenagers in than anyone out.

So, the expense was less than 100 bucks
Do you live in a gated community?

Which is why all this silliness about them adding a fence to their house is so stupid.

The fence was made to look pretty, not stop anyone that wanted to get over it. The hourglass shapes in the fence would make climbing it easier.
Now multiply the expense of your security system by the number of legal families in the US.

I have locks on my doors and sensors on my windows and doors that were put there more to keep teenagers in than anyone out.

Do you live in a gated community?

Nope, no gates. A few fences to keep dogs and kids in.

Synopsis of the thread this far: Trump said Obama's got a 10 foot fence, and the Obamas got a 10 foot fence

I know; I hear Jim Nabors corpse is guarding Obama.
Now stop making an ass of yourself.

Your windows and doors are built into a wall.

There is no way the SS insisted on that fencing, you are lying through your teeth. I know a thing or two about security and you do not add built in foot holds into a fence that is meant to keep people out.

I noticed the possible footholds too. Guessing it was a concession to making it a decorative addition, knowing it would still slow down an intruder until the Secret Service could arrive. Unless you are suggesting the Secret Service didn't want a fence on the wall at all, then you'd just be nuts.

I have seen not a single source that said the Secret Service requested the fence. It is possible they might have, but there is no wall or fence that I know of around the house of Jimmy Carter.
Jimmy Carter lives in Plains Georgia, not downtown DC. I believe he owns a peanut farm.

Synopsis of the thread this far: Trump said Obama's got a 10 foot fence, and the Obamas got a 10 foot fence

Even when you give a synopsis you cannot help but lie...sucks to be you.

Trump said Obama built a 10 foot wall at his new house. This is a lie

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Sucks to be a proto-Communist Progressive and havec Trump trolling you 24/7

I would not know as I am further right than you. I just do not live with my head up Trump's ass like you do.

It's the truth unless you're an anal-retentive Trump hater.

It is the truth if you live in a world of "alternative facts" and your reality is whatever you say it is. In the real world, an 8 foot fence does not equal a 10 foot wall.

I would not know as I am further right than you. I just do not live with my head up Trump's ass like you do.
Yeah, your constant attacks on Republicans and defense of Democrats is how we can tell how "right wing" you are.

It is the truth if you live in a world of "alternative facts" and your reality is whatever you say it is. In the real world, an 8 foot fence does not equal a 10 foot wall.
In the real world, only a douchebag would make a stink about it.

Yeah, your constant attacks on Republicans and defense of Democrats is how we can tell how "right wing" you are.

Keep lying about me, I do not defend Dems...that is just a myth you Trump sheep have made up.

In the real world, only a douchebag would make a stink about it.

Well, then let Trump know that he is a douchebag since he is the one that made a stink about it.

Glad to see we both agree that Trump is a douchebag

A fence and a wall serve nearly the same purpose when around the perimeter of a property. If you are upset that President Trump called it a wall instead of a fence, that's on you.

Forum List

Back