🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WaPo: Trump lied about Obama building a wall around his house

Trump Claims There's A '10 Foot Wall' Around Obama's Home. There Isn't One

The man is a LIE MACHINE!

What is scary....
His cult will SOMEHOW find a way to say he is telling the truth.....That is something from the Twilight Zone.....

Actually his latest lies were today, during his rant from the Cabinet meeting.
And from his Tweet about Romney not wanting to join his team.
What team? He fucking fired them all.

TRUE.....it is hard to keep up with what is his latest lie....very hard....

Like the lie you just posted about barry not having a wall built around his house?
Why do leftist post crap that is so easily disproved?
Have you no integrity at all?.......oh wait,never mind.

What about the lie Trump said to the very faces of our soldiers? He said he'd given them a 10 percent pay raise, and it's only 2.6.

He also said that he had given them their first pay raise in 10 years. Hate to tell him, but every soldier and sailor can discount him by looking at their LES.

He lies like he breathes....the Liar in Chief!

If you seriously think the semantics word game is not recognizable to people for what it is, I feel sorry for you. Reminds me of the word game you all played with global warming. When the models failed, suddenly it was climate change.
Here is a rendering of one prototype-
upload_2019-1-3_8-54-8.jpeg

And another
upload_2019-1-3_8-55-39.jpeg

And another
upload_2019-1-3_8-56-7.jpeg

Donald Trump recently tweeted that Barack Obama built a 10 foot wall around his house.
No such wall exists.
Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

Related: Trump lies 15 times per day:
Trump averaged 15 falsehoods a day in 2018
Are you sure about that? I found this picture of people building a fence around Obama's House:

From The American Mirror dot com, which says and I quote, "The security guard in this photo gives it some perspective — it must be at least 10 feet high."
To see the 10-foot white Fence, go to the link below, and you will see it is not some figment of the imagination, and that Trump told the truth.
Obama-fence-1.jpg

Credits: PHOTOS: Crews build wall around new Obama DC home - The American Mirror
If the Secret Service is doing its job, I hope the Obamas will be safe in their Washington DC home. We are Americans, and we believe in assuring that our past Presidents are safe and secure from all enemies. And the Secret Service #1 job is to protect in a way that assures that no harm will come to presidents present and past.
Trump said a wall. Stop lying.
Democrats are not against fences at the border.

What is scary....
His cult will SOMEHOW find a way to say he is telling the truth.....That is something from the Twilight Zone.....

Like the lie you just posted about barry not having a wall built around his house?
Why do leftist post crap that is so easily disproved?
Have you no integrity at all?.......oh wait,never mind.

What about the lie Trump said to the very faces of our soldiers? He said he'd given them a 10 percent pay raise, and it's only 2.6.

He also said that he had given them their first pay raise in 10 years. Hate to tell him, but every soldier and sailor can discount him by looking at their LES.

Got a link?

What is scary....

Ignoring the lie about barry's wall I see.
You're nothing but another liberal lying shill.
Off to ignore with your partisan ass.

General Brainspur lived in the penthouse @ rump Tower, how high were his WALLS ?

How high is the fence around the WH

Barry made the white house fence taller.
And what does Trump living in a penthouse have to do with dems wanting open borders?

What is scary....

General Brainspur lived in the penthouse @ rump Tower, how high were his WALLS ?

What is hilarious to me is if there were an influx of potential republican voters, leftards would insist that the wall be built like yesterday..........leftards see poorly skilled, poorly educated illegals dependent on "gubermint largesse" as the next big demcrat voter bloc......hell, they practically have "demcrat" tattooed on their foreheads.
The left didn't need illegals to wipe the floor with McTrump & his right wing goons a few weeks back, dope! And they did with the help of plenty of Republicans who have had it with Trumps clown routine, dumbass!

What is hilarious to me is if there were an influx of potential republican voters, leftards would insist that the wall be built like yesterday..........leftards see poorly skilled, poorly educated illegals dependent on "gubermint largesse" as the next big demcrat voter bloc......hell, they practically have "demcrat" tattooed on their foreheads.
The left didn't need illegals to wipe the floor with McTrump & his right wing goons a few weeks back, dope! And they did with the help of plenty of Republicans who have had it with Trumps clown routine, dumbass!

LOL! Clipper SEZ????? "That Trump is a clown with his wall and wanting to right the wrongs of unfair trade agreements that stole our jobs because we don't need to work because our beloved gubermint will provide our needs, you dumbass!!!! Jump on the leftard clown posse gravy train or be left behind because the foreign owned fed can extend credit to infinity you dope!!!!"

Yeah, you are one of the moron millions without a clue......the leftard clown posse depends on idiots like those of your ilk. How many seats did leftards lose during the 2010 mid-terms???? "Hope and change?" "Yes, we can"?????

I wouldn't keep counting on that "gubermint" welfare check and it's continual "clock work" arrival for the long term or that EBT card being filled every month just yet, dip shit.......

Wipe the floor?
The amount of seats picked up by dems in the midterms was historically low.

LOL! Clipper SEZ????? "That Trump is a clown with his wall and wanting to right the wrongs of unfair trade agreements that stole our jobs because we don't need to work because our beloved gubermint will provide our needs, you dumbass!!!! Jump on the leftard clown posse gravy train or be left behind because the foreign owned fed can extend credit to infinity you dope!!!!"

Yeah, you are one of the moron millions without a clue......the leftard clown posse depends on idiots like those of your ilk. How many seats did leftards lose during the 2010 mid-terms???? "Hope and change?" "Yes, we can"?????

I wouldn't keep counting on that "gubermint" welfare check and it's continual "clock work" arrival for the long term or that EBT card being filled every month just yet, dip shit.......

You orange Great Leader is a LYING MACHINE.....

Actually nummnuts i dont need a "gubamint" check you fck! And if Cheetoh Man is so smart why are the Chinese about to wipe the floor with that pinhead because he couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag? Your boy couldnt avoid a shutdown either because Mr. Art Of The Non Deal Trump FAILED again! Did the Chinese really steal our jobs you moron or is Corporate America out for the slave wages over there? Now parrot your boy & have another hissy fit, snowflake.

Actually nummnuts i dont need a "gubamint" check you fck! And if Cheetoh Man is so smart why are the Chinese about to wipe the floor with that pinhead because he couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag? Your boy couldnt avoid a shutdown either because Mr. Art Of The Non Deal Trump FAILED again! Did the Chinese really steal our jobs you moron or is Corporate America out for the slave wages over there? Now parrot your boy & have another hissy fit, snowflake.

Clipper SEZ???? "Now you listen too me you nummnuts i dont depend on da gubermint my wit and my talents keep me rolling in glover you fck due you here me due you oh you suporters of that cheetoh man think your so smart for defi...deefyi....oh shit you thing your so grate because my beloved hillary was cheeted and now you must feel my mitey wrath on you!!! That Trump has shutdown my beloved gubermint and you bastards laugh because I am two sad well sir just let me tale you that we will not let this republik for witches stands fall to those like you due you here the Clipper due you you flammer due you???'"

LMAO! Oh yeah, I "here" you loud and clear...and I am shaking AND quaking at the very thought of the mighty, MIGHTY hand of Clippertard justice "raining down on me"!!!! I gotta tell ya, Clippy....your indignant anger and rage has me worried.....afraid even. There MUST be something I can do to avoid another "dressing down" at the cyber-hand of someone such as yourself. Can you school ,me in the ways of leftardism? Have you a link to a course I can take on-line so that I can be the fierce, relentless cyber warrior like you are???? Let me know......my salvation is weighing in the balance!!!!

(snicker)

Clipper SEZ???? "Now you listen too me you nummnuts i dont depend on da gubermint my wit and my talents keep me rolling in glover you fck due you here me due you oh you suporters of that cheetoh man think your so smart for defi...deefyi....oh shit you thing your so grate because my beloved hillary was cheeted and now you must feel my mitey wrath on you!!! That Trump has shutdown my beloved gubermint and you bastards laugh because I am two sad well sir just let me tale you that we will not let this republik for witches stands fall to those like you due you here the Clipper due you you flammer due you???'"

LMAO! Oh yeah, I "here" you loud and clear...and I am shaking AND quaking at the very thought of the mighty, MIGHTY hand of Clippertard justice "raining down on me"!!!! I gotta tell ya, Clippy....your indignant anger and rage has me worried.....afraid even. There MUST be something I can do to avoid another "dressing down" at the cyber-hand of someone such as yourself. Can you school ,me in the ways of leftardism? Have you a link to a course I can take on-line so that I can be the fierce, relentless cyber warrior like you are???? Let me know......my salvation is weighing in the balance!!!!

(snicker)
Thanks for responding! And thanks for letting me live rent free in your Trump trained skull. Hey how's Trump making out trying to get that "gubamint" you hate so much to fund this pipedream of his that he calls his wall? Can you clue us in when you think the U.S. "gubamint" will ante up the cash that the "gubamint" of Mexico was supposed to hand over for Dotard's wall, idiot?

(snicker)
Thanks for responding! And thanks for letting me live rent free in your Trump trained skull. Hey how's Trump making out trying to get that "gubamint" you hate so much to fund this pipedream of his that he calls his wall? Can you clue us in when you think the U.S. "gubamint" will ante up the cash that the "gubamint" of Mexico was supposed to hand over for Dotard's wall, idiot?
th.jpg

Not only is there a wall around the Magic Kenyans home but there is a law enforcement barrier that blocks any traffic from even driving down the street without proper ID and permission.....he is the most tightly guarded ex president in our nations history.....

Not only is there a wall around the Magic Kenyans home but there is a law enforcement barrier that blocks any traffic from even driving down the street without proper ID and permission.....he is the most tightly guarded ex president in our nations history.....
That's because there are too many lunatics like you running around loose! :fu:

That's because there are too many lunatics like you running around loose! :fu:

:th_panties::asshole::dev3::dev3::dev3:

Forum List

Back