WaPo: Trump lied about Obama building a wall around his house

This would be a good time to reflect on your cognitive abilities in a realistic fashion.

I am sorry that you are a mindless sheep, but look at the pictures. The actual brick wall is about 2 feet high. The fencing is decorative and the design in the fence actually gives a place to put your foot when climbing over, it would not slow down a 10 year old. And then there is the fact that the front steps are wide open all the way to the front door.

Get new glasses, bub. The wall is much higher than 2 feet - and it is made of brick and metal.

View attachment 237936

With a Guard House no less.

Indeed. Now why on earth does Obabble need a WALL and Armed Security guards in a guard tower?

View attachment 237937

Do you want the poor secret service people to have to stand out in the weather all year round? What is wrong with you people. Your hate makes you irrational.

Why should Obama be protected by SS personnel and protected by a wall in the first place.

Here's a wee clue: if the people who advocate for something (i.e. open borders) live i a way contrary to the agenda they are trying to impose on the rest of us, it's bogus agenda.

If protecting his property and family is good enough for Obabble, it's good enough for the rest of the country.

This would be a good time to reflect on your cognitive abilities in a realistic fashion.

I am sorry that you are a mindless sheep, but look at the pictures. The actual brick wall is about 2 feet high. The fencing is decorative and the design in the fence actually gives a place to put your foot when climbing over, it would not slow down a 10 year old. And then there is the fact that the front steps are wide open all the way to the front door.

Get new glasses, bub. The wall is much higher than 2 feet - and it is made of brick and metal.

View attachment 237936

Indeed. Now why on earth does Obabble need a WALL and Armed Security guards in a guard tower?

View attachment 237937

Do you want the poor secret service people to have to stand out in the weather all year round? What is wrong with you people. Your hate makes you irrational.
We’ve seen all the movies...
The street has dozens of video cameras and the agents are in a very comfortable vehicle.
But you already knew that.

View attachment 237936

View attachment 237937

The street has dozens of video cameras and the agents are in a very comfortable vehicle.

Obama wants some of these (but in blue uniforms) to stand guard for him.

gettyimages-145796259-594x594.jpg

View attachment 237936

View attachment 237937

Why should Obama be protected by SS personnel and protected by a wall in the first place.

Here's a wee clue: if the people who advocate for something (i.e. open borders) live i a way contrary to the agenda they are trying to impose on the rest of us, it's bogus agenda.

If protecting his property and family is good enough for Obabble, it's good enough for the rest of the country.

The rest of the country is free to build a wall/fence around their property if they choose to do so.

Who is stopping you from doing what Obama did and build a fence/wall around your property?

View attachment 237936

View attachment 237937

This might be a shock to you, but movies are made up, they are not real.

View attachment 237936

View attachment 237937

The rest of the country is free to build a wall/fence around their property if they choose to do so.

Who is stopping you from doing what Obama did and build a fence/wall around your property?

B'loney. The most important perimeter to defend is our national border. You Prog Loons wish to open our borders to invading forces in order to destroy Normal Americans.

View attachment 237936

View attachment 237937

I know; I hear Jim Nabors corpse is guarding Obama.
Now stop making an ass of yourself.

View attachment 237937

B'loney. The most important perimeter to defend is our national border. You Prog Loons wish to open our borders to invading forces in order to destroy Normal Americans.

you are another partisan moron that makes stupid assumptions.

I wish to actually defend the border, that is why I have been calling for the return of all US troops in the ME and half the troops in Europe and stationing them along the southern border to actually defend this country for a change.

So, take your stupidity and shove it back up your ass where you pulled it from.

View attachment 237937

you know, he was not really a Marine, right?

you are a very confused individual.

View attachment 237937

I wish to actually defend the border, that is why I have been calling for the return of all US troops in the ME and half the troops in Europe and stationing them along the southern border to actually defend this country for a change.

Here's a little story about that:

No.gif

And you can take whatever it is you want to shove and suck on it yourself.

Just as I thought, you do not really care about defending the nation's borders, this is all about politics for you.

Just as I thought, you do not really care about defending the nation's borders, this is all about politics for you.

You are sorely mistaken. But I do admire your persistence in being so.

I do not think so, you do not want our military defending this great nation's borders, but you do want a stupid wall because your god sitting in the White House told you to want a stupid fucking wall.

now run along and wait for your next talking points email.

I do not think so, you do not want our military defending this great nation's borders, but you do want a stupid wall because your god sitting in the White House told you to want a stupid fucking wall.

You are a loon.

You are a loon.

Way to run from the truth!

You are a loon.

Way to run from the truth!

You're also boring and banal. And you wouldn't recognize the truth even if it smacked you on the ass and called you Judy.

Donald Trump recently tweeted that Barack Obama built a 10 foot wall around his house.
No such wall exists.
Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

Related: Trump lies 15 times per day:
Trump averaged 15 falsehoods a day in 2018
Are you sure about that? I found this picture of people building a fence around Obama's House:

From The American Mirror dot com, which says and I quote, "The security guard in this photo gives it some perspective — it must be at least 10 feet high."
To see the 10-foot white Fence, go to the link below, and you will see it is not some figment of the imagination, and that Trump told the truth.
Obama-fence-1.jpg

Credits: PHOTOS: Crews build wall around new Obama DC home - The American Mirror
If the Secret Service is doing its job, I hope the Obamas will be safe in their Washington DC home. We are Americans, and we believe in assuring that our past Presidents are safe and secure from all enemies. And the Secret Service #1 job is to protect in a way that assures that no harm will come to presidents present and past.
Trump said a wall. Stop lying.
Democrats are not against fences at the border.
So are you saying that they put up a wall of fencing?

No, they put up decorative fencing that could not keep out a 10 year old.
That is a wall of fencing.

Donald Trump recently tweeted that Barack Obama built a 10 foot wall around his house.
No such wall exists.

E FUCKING SCUSE ME
THAT IS MOST DEFINITELY FAKE NEWS
HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR DECENT, FAIR AND INTELLIGENT INDIVIDUALS LIKE TRUMP?
YOU ARE THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE FAKE NEWS EMPIRE FORCING ITS LIBERAL VIEWS DOWN THE THROATS OF INNOCENT CONDERVATIVES. #RIDTHELIBS #TRUMPISHOD

View attachment 237937

you know, he was not really a Marine, right?

you are a very confused individual.
You know full well the Obamas are well protected.

No such wall exists.

E FUCKING SCUSE ME
THAT IS MOST DEFINITELY FAKE NEWS
HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR DECENT, FAIR AND INTELLIGENT INDIVIDUALS LIKE TRUMP?
YOU ARE THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE FAKE NEWS EMPIRE FORCING ITS LIBERAL VIEWS DOWN THE THROATS OF INNOCENT CONDERVATIVES. #RIDTHELIBS #TRUMPISHOD
PRESIDENT Trump has demanded that a Super Double Caps Lock be created to better convey the force of his feelings on Twitter.

Following the US appeal court’s refusal to lift his Muslim ban, Trump believes that computer keyboards need a new key to represent how emphatic and powerful his words are.

A White House spokesman said: “When the president typed ‘SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!’ it was commanding, impressive and resolute.

“But unfortunately YouTube commenters calling pop videos ‘THE GAYMOST’ have lessened the impact of capital letters, meaning the tweet came across as impotent rage from a bewildered adult baby.

“Funding of $6.5 billion will create a Super Double Caps Lock key, reserved exclusively for presidential use, which will fully communicate the authority and import of President Trump’s statesmanlike tweets.

“The trial is set for October this year, when he will leave the world in awe with a series of epochal tweets about his daughter’s shoe line and a fabric softener commercial he feels is disrespecting him.”

Joe Turner of Kansas City said: “Has he tried using a whole bunch of exclamation marks? That always makes everyone take me seriously.”

Forum List

Back