🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WaPo: Trump lied about Obama building a wall around his house

Donald Trump recently tweeted that Barack Obama built a 10 foot wall around his house.
No such wall exists.
Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

Related: Trump lies 15 times per day:
Trump averaged 15 falsehoods a day in 2018
Are you sure about that? I found this picture of people building a fence around Obama's House:

From The American Mirror dot com, which says and I quote, "The security guard in this photo gives it some perspective — it must be at least 10 feet high."
To see the 10-foot white Fence, go to the link below, and you will see it is not some figment of the imagination, and that Trump told the truth.
Obama-fence-1.jpg

Credits: PHOTOS: Crews build wall around new Obama DC home - The American Mirror
If the Secret Service is doing its job, I hope the Obamas will be safe in their Washington DC home. We are Americans, and we believe in assuring that our past Presidents are safe and secure from all enemies. And the Secret Service #1 job is to protect in a way that assures that no harm will come to presidents present and past.
Trump said a wall. Stop lying.
Democrats are not against fences at the border.
Horseshit.

Who do you think you're fooling? Not only are you against fences, you are against more immigration judges and more housing for detaining illegals.
“WaPo: Trump lied about Obama building a wall around his house”

Of course he did – all Trump does is lie; Trump is as dishonest as he is wrong.

And even if President Obama had a wall around his house, it has no bearing on Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate, failing as a false comparison fallacy.
No one lies more than WAPO. You only proved that you're gullible and stupid.

Donald Trump recently tweeted that Barack Obama built a 10 foot wall around his house.
No such wall exists.

OK -- I gotta ask -- did you just jump on WashPo story without checking it for yourself? There IS a wall-fence built around the home before they moved in. With gates. It's maybe 8 ft high.. Does that matter to you Bunky? If it does -- you're wasting your life on deranged vendettas..

3BE5AA0400000578-0-image-a-39_1483715521885.jpg

Nice decorative fencing that would not keep out a 10 year old.

No such wall exists.

tRump lied?

Shocker.

Not.
you ate that shit up with a spork and asked for more?

shocker.
Lol, are you actually attempting to say tRump doesn't lie 15 times a day?

Dude I understand you drank the koolaide and are too invested to back out of tRump support without feeling and looking like an idiot but you've gotta pick your battles a bit more carefully.

Classy fence, held up by brick pillars , Was surprised, thought house would be in a gated community or at least on a large piece of land. most of my Republican friends prefer a gated community. is that a bad thing? just don't get why president of USA would insult a former presidents choice of residence.

No such wall exists.

WaPo reporting on this, too.
The fucker sits in the OO and has nothing better to do than feed his obsession of Obama.
He's one miserable SOB.
And he's about to get a whole lot more miserable after Nancy takes the gavel on Thursday.
LOL!

No such wall exists.

Are you sure about that? I found this picture of people building a fence around Obama's House:

From The American Mirror dot com, which says and I quote, "The security guard in this photo gives it some perspective — it must be at least 10 feet high."
To see the 10-foot white Fence, go to the link below, and you will see it is not some figment of the imagination, and that Trump told the truth.
Obama-fence-1.jpg

Credits: PHOTOS: Crews build wall around new Obama DC home - The American Mirror
If the Secret Service is doing its job, I hope the Obamas will be safe in their Washington DC home. We are Americans, and we believe in assuring that our past Presidents are safe and secure from all enemies. And the Secret Service #1 job is to protect in a way that assures that no harm will come to presidents present and past.
So are you saying that they put up a wall of fencing?

No such wall exists.

Obama-fence-1.jpg

What is that, around 8'? Security up the kazoo of course. No illega's gonna get in there, except the maids and gardners of course.

No such wall exists.

Obama-fence-1.jpg

He was talking his ancestors darlin

No such wall exists.

Obama-fence-1.jpg

What is that, around 8'? Security up the kazoo of course. No illega's gonna get in there, except the maids and gardners of course.

You mean like the blobs Florida golf club illegals?

No such wall exists.

WaPo reporting on this, too.
The fucker sits in the OO and has nothing better to do than feed his obsession of Obama.
He's one miserable SOB.
And he's about to get a whole lot more miserable after Nancy takes the gavel on Thursday.
LOL!
hows the feeding of your trump obsession?

No such wall exists.

tRump lied?

Shocker.

Not.

shocker.

Dude I understand you drank the koolaide and are too invested to back out of tRump support without feeling and looking like an idiot but you've gotta pick your battles a bit more carefully.
only saying you will support whoever writes in support of your emotions.

i seem to be correct.

No such wall exists.

Obama-fence-1.jpg

No, they put up decorative fencing that could not keep out a 10 year old.

No such wall exists.

tRump lied?

Shocker.

Not.

shocker.

only saying you will support whoever writes in support of your emotions.

i seem to be correct.
You shiukd really look behind yourself when you back up like that.

Wide open steps to the front door, 2 foot wall with decorative fencing on either side of the front walk. About as secure as the local park.

Forum List

Back