🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

War between Israel and Iran is inevitable, and there is one person to blame: Barack Obama

So it's Obama's fault the jew and arabs have been going at it for centuries? Ok, whatever your little pea brain thinks.

It's not inevitable at all, and I can't say it is totally Obamas fault, though he certainly didn't help. China, Russia and others have been expanding for some time. This includes China in Africa and the Middle East. In order to expand peacefully you need to have a satellite, Iran is the Big Dog that both nations chose to get behind, followed I imagine by Pakistan.

No coicidence that both nations are hardline governments. Pakistan basically run by ISI, one of the best intelligence agencies in the world (don't kid yourself, they are very good, even the CIA acknowledge this), and Iran run by an iron fist. Which is why CIA and Mossad and other Western agencies are probably working hard to destabalize Iran and help give their citizens freedom. They need to force a wedge there and encourage Iran to be more American, which I have always argued is what the vast number of citizens on earth want.

Just as America has always been behind Israel, India and Jordan among others in the M.E. This doesn't change, it will always be a geo-political battle but it doesn't necessarily mean there will be war, wars are too unpredictable for all nations, not to mention costly in terms of lives and money, so all nations avoid this, choosing to work in other ways.

Just the big game of chess. Let's all hope America wins this battle. One of the many reasons I don't like anti-Americanism as I tend to appreciate what is at stake globally.

Last edited:
  • Banned
So it's Obama's fault the jew and arabs have been going at it for centuries? Ok, whatever your little pea brain thinks.
Obama made the situation a lot worse. Are you trying to tell me Obama had nothing to do with it? OK, whatever your little pea brain thinks. LOL!

Obama made the situation a lot worse. Are you trying to tell me Obama had nothing to do with it? OK, whatever your little pea brain thinks. LOL!

So tell me how?

I suppose every President back to the 30's had nothing to do with it? They can all share the blame equally not just one of them.

• Banned
It' not inevitable at all, and I can't say it is totally Obamas fault, though he certainly didn't help. China, Russia and others have been expanding for some time. This includes China in Africa and the Middle East. In order to expand you need to have a satellite, Iran is the Big Dog that both nations chose to get behind, followed I imagine by Pakistan.

No coicidence that both nations are hardline governments. Pakistan basically run by ISI, one of the best intelligence agencies in the world (don't kid yourself, they are very good, even the CIA acknowledge this), and Iran run by an iron fist. Which is why CIA and Mossad and other Western agencies are probably working hard to destabalize Iran and help give their citizens freedom. They need to force a wedge there and encourage Iran to be more American, which I have always argued is what the vast number of citizens on earth want.

Just as America has always been behind Israel, India and Jordan among others in the M.E. This doesn't change, it will always be a geo-political battle but it doesn't necessarily mean there will be war, wars are too unpredictable for all nations, not to mention costly in terms of lives and money, so all nations avoid this, choosing to work in other ways.

Just the big game of chess. Let's all hope America wins this battle. One of the many reasons I don't like anti-Americanism as I tend to appreciate what is at stake globally.
There WILL be a war. It's inevitable. After all, 96 percent of all recorded history includes war between one or more countries.

So tell me how?

I suppose every President back to the 30's had nothing to do with it? They can all share the blame equally not just one of them.
It's obvious you didn't even read the article, or you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.

More sheep need to learn about the ARAB SPRING....................Obama's hand is in it so deep it can make the awakened want to puke.

NY Times: Obama Jump-Started Arab Spring | Clarion Project

“President Obama ordered his advisers last August [2010] to produce a secret report on unrest in the Arab world, which concluded that without sweeping political changes, countries from Bahrain to Yemen were ripe for popular revolt, administration officials said Wednesday."

Which advisors? The then counter-terrorism
16Y97bAcgPep.jpg
advisor and now designated CIA chief, John Brennan? National Security Council senior staffer Samantha Power? If it was done by Obama's own staff, rather than State and Defense, it's likely that these people or at least one of them was the key author.

We know for a fact that the State Department predicted significant problems arising in Tunisia (from the Wikileaks documents) and perhaps that is true for other countries as well. But if Obama wants to take
fR5glTkAUNL9.png
personal credit for the new U.S. policy that means he also has to take personal blame for the damage it does.

Forum List

Back