War is stupid!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
War is stupid and humanity needs to stop fucking killing each other! War is the senseless ending of your or someone elses life. Isn't life important to you? You whine about how pro-life you're but then want to spend nearly a trillion dollars per year on killing your brothers. WTF?

Lets have peace on earth my brothers and sisters!

That is the true pro-life position! We should go to north Korea and offer kim jong un a beer and dance and be merry.

Peace is the answer!!!

• Banned
Lets cut the military big time and feed our brothers!!! No more war!!!! Give peace a chance!!! Everyone deserves to have food and housing too. We could afford it with peace!!!

No more bombing the middle east!!! Give peace a chance!

Wars generate a huge amount of money for some powerful (wealthy!) people.
The poor saps who kill and get killed are not the problem, the people who give the orders (with the bravery of being out of range, of course!) are responsible.

War is stupid and humanity needs to stop fucking killing each other! War is the senseless ending of your or someone elses life. Isn't life important to you? You whine about how pro-life you're but then want to spend nearly a trillion dollars per year on killing your brothers. WTF?

That is the true pro-life position! We should go to north Korea and offer kim jong un a beer and dance and be merry.

Peace is the answer!!!

Wilson refused to listen to conservatives, we didn't want to get involve in old world wars, but the prog insisted, lied about certain events and forced men off to war.

we thought you learned your lesson, but the most evil Pres ever, fdr, got us involved in another, then stuck us out there with the UN.

before you point fingers, learn your history.

Give War A Chance!

war__358freedomstonet-shirts.jpg

When in doubt, all you gotta do is play a strategy sim to realize why sometimes war is absolutely necessary.

there have been and always will be wars...this is just what the humans do

Lets cut the military big time and feed our brothers!!! No more war!!!! Give peace a chance!!! Everyone deserves to have food and housing too. We could afford it with peace!!!

No more bombing the middle east!!! Give peace a chance!
that's what Chamberlain tried

Chamberlain tried peace
the US tried negotiation before Dec 7
the Russians signed a non_aggression pact
Moctezuma tried that
etc

Peace is the answer!!!

Dear ScienceRocks actually I agree with you on the dance part:
we missed an opportunity to reach out to the previous Kim Jong
who was interested in movies and performance, as his mother was a professional dancer I believe.

Creative arts and solutions are much more attractive
to the most powerful people who want to be remembered for something great.

I agree we should give people positive alternatives
instead of going to war to prove dominance.

You may have been sarcastic, but actually I agree
that artistic use of media can have much greater impact
than these threats of war. Anyone can kill or make war,
but it takes real character to save live and relations and make peace.

Forum List

Back