🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

War On Men

Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies? Do they feel they can’t complete with men? Do men have more drive, ambition, determination than women, is that what they want to eliminate from men? Why is it men, not women, that need to change? Rather than forcing little boys sit in a circle in kindergarten and talk about their feelings, boys don’t do that, why not make little girls elementary school start taking testosterone injections so they develop more male traits? If women want to be more like men make little girls change, not the little boys. Men are generally happy the way they are, if women aren’t happy with the life nature determined for them they need to change, not men. Testosterone is generally available to women that want to be more like men and they should use it because men are happy they are. Don’t expect most men to be attracted to the new maleized women because real men like women the way nature made them. God made women warm and nurturing and beautiful to attract men to support and protect and to make them mothers. Men are happy with that role and if some women don’t like it they can always start testosterone treatment. Men bon’t need to change, we’re happy.
Society may have a problem with some men using their position for sex, which we have laws to protect victims, but it is not assult when a woman uses sex to further their careers. It seems to me a lot of women have been willing to enter into that arrangement. If all the women in the entertainment industry would file rape charges the problen woulden’t exist, is they stayed silent to further their careers then they are as guilty as the men. They traded sex for their careers. Real men won’t change and real women are generally happy with them, the unhappy women should look for some testosterone.

Yeah, how to justify being an asshole.
Typical progressive response, when you can’t debate just start calling names. If me wanting boys to grow up to be responsible men makes me and asshole so be it.

No, this isn't name calling at all.

A man who thinks he can touch a woman's crotch without permission is an asshole. This is a fact I'm not even willing to debate.
A man who thinks he can make a woman feel uncomfortable at work by using his power to make an unprofessional advance on a woman is an asshole. Again, a fact.

You used the word "sissy" to describe how you think men are when they talk about their feelings, or men who don't act on their testosterone whenever they damn well please.

That's name calling, surely, if my use of asshole is name calling.
I don’t recall ever saying it was alright to touch a woman inappropriately or saying making women uncomfortable was alright. Typical progressive tactics, repeat a lie enough times and people will believe it. Boys need men to guide them into becoming men. Men need to lead by example. There are laws to deal with inappropriate behavior and women need to file a complaint at the time it happens, not 20yrs later. I want boys to become men, not sissies.

Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies? Do they feel they can’t complete with men? Do men have more drive, ambition, determination than women, is that what they want to eliminate from men? Why is it men, not women, that need to change? Rather than forcing little boys sit in a circle in kindergarten and talk about their feelings, boys don’t do that, why not make little girls elementary school start taking testosterone injections so they develop more male traits? If women want to be more like men make little girls change, not the little boys. Men are generally happy the way they are, if women aren’t happy with the life nature determined for them they need to change, not men. Testosterone is generally available to women that want to be more like men and they should use it because men are happy they are. Don’t expect most men to be attracted to the new maleized women because real men like women the way nature made them. God made women warm and nurturing and beautiful to attract men to support and protect and to make them mothers. Men are happy with that role and if some women don’t like it they can always start testosterone treatment. Men bon’t need to change, we’re happy.
Society may have a problem with some men using their position for sex, which we have laws to protect victims, but it is not assult when a woman uses sex to further their careers. It seems to me a lot of women have been willing to enter into that arrangement. If all the women in the entertainment industry would file rape charges the problen woulden’t exist, is they stayed silent to further their careers then they are as guilty as the men. They traded sex for their careers. Real men won’t change and real women are generally happy with them, the unhappy women should look for some testosterone.

Yeah, how to justify being an asshole.
Typical progressive response, when you can’t debate just start calling names. If me wanting boys to grow up to be responsible men makes me and asshole so be it.

No, this isn't name calling at all.

A man who thinks he can touch a woman's crotch without permission is an asshole. This is a fact I'm not even willing to debate.
A man who thinks he can make a woman feel uncomfortable at work by using his power to make an unprofessional advance on a woman is an asshole. Again, a fact.

You used the word "sissy" to describe how you think men are when they talk about their feelings, or men who don't act on their testosterone whenever they damn well please.

That's name calling, surely, if my use of asshole is name calling.
I don’t recall ever saying it was alright to touch a woman inappropriately or saying making women uncomfortable was alright. Typical progressive tactics, repeat a lie enough times and people will believe it. Boys need men to guide them into becoming men. Men need to lead by example. There are laws to deal with inappropriate behavior and women need to file a complaint at the time it happens, not 20yrs later. I want boys to become men, not sissies.

Wait.

You titled this "War On Men"

Then you began with saying "Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies?"

Then your last paragraph alluded to the current scandals from people like Kevin Spacey, Weinstein and the like.

Then when I start talking about this, which is what this thread is about, you come out with "Typical liberal tactics".

You didn't say it was alright to touch a woman inappropriately. I said this. I said guys who do this are assholes. I also said that your OP seemed like justification for such actions by such assholes.

You want boys to become men, not sissies.

What actions are from men that aren't from sissies? Because unless we get this straight you're going to spend the whole fucking time moaning about how I'm somehow using progressive tactics on you.

If the democrats wish to ever win another election they must stop attacking half of this country.

Yes, some men want to push conservative policies on women,,,but that doesn't mean all men do. About 40% want to vote democrat and love our policies...So lets not push them away.

This is actually awesome to watch...the worst thing that could possibly happen to women in America is for them to lose the power of the vagina.
Just wait until dangling their vagina in the faces of men for advancement loses its effect.....they’re so fucked!
It got Ivanka pretty far in the Trump Company

Daddy does appear to like Ivanka' s bag to be sure!

:lol:

Redpillers always come across as so pathetic that I feel embarrassed for them.

:lol:

Redpillers always come across as so pathetic that I feel embarrassed for them.

Redpiller?
Redpillars?

Use your Google.

A simple summary would be "people who use the terms 'alpha' and 'beta' in reference to men seriously".

Bah! We had that discussion the other day. You can't just categorize people like that! :eusa_naughty:
What about the Theta, Zeta, Omega, and Omnis?
we do with conservative and liberal and then tear each other up. :) we can't help but stereotype at times.

So, like, boys who only have a mother, or two mothers never are exposed to men?
They aren’t groomed, molded, and tutored by men. Day in, and day out. Sunrise, to sunset. NO! They are not. And almost isn’t close enough. Reality is a bitch.
Groomed, molded and tutored? What does that mean? A boy raised by women is going to have what sort of deficits , exactly? She us the evidence.
Walk thru the ghetto.

It’s “through”.

Sincerely,

Former Ghetto Dweller
Actually, in an informal setting, it can be "thru".

(addendum) I notice you say you are a former ghetto dweller. Do you agree, or disagree, it is the dissolution of the nuclear family, and the abdication of male responsibility, that has fed the further degradation of society in the ghetto?

I agree that it is one facet of the problems that poor families face.

It’s not, in my opinion, the only problem.

You can’t even answer this simple question with an obvious answer.
The answer is obvious. Look between your legs for a glimpse down the rabbit hole. ( I’m being gentlemanly here..:)

Yes, that is the obvious and consistent difference between men and women.

Now, tell me.....aren’t children born with those obvious physical differences? Why are you insistent that the boy born with a penis needs a father around? The kid’s already got the penis.
Having a penis makes you a male, it takes a man to make that male a man. It’s hard to explain to females what it means to be a man. My father taught me about hard physical labor, standing up for what’s right, going to war to defend a way of life we are willing to die for. Those are things men are supposed to teach. Men are made the way they are by testosterone the same way women are made the way they are by estrogen. Nature determines the role we play in raising children.

Thanks for replying.

Women can, and have, experienced hard physical labor. They can, and have, stood up for what’s right. They can, and have, gone to war.
True women can do all those things and most men I know appreciate that but most men would not want their daughters going off to die in a war, they would expect their sons to do so. Most men would prefer to do the really awful things that need to be done so their daughter won’t have to. Men want to protect women the way their fathers taught them to do if they have fathers, if they don’t have a father in the house to teach them they don’t learn it.

So when I tell you that women have done those things you consider “masculine,” your argument is that men don’t WANT that from women.

Too bad. Women are capable of standing up for what’s right, capable of fighting for it, and capable of physical labor. You haven’t defined innate differences between genders, you’ve only made a wish list of how you want it to be, because it makes you comfortable.

They aren’t groomed, molded, and tutored by men. Day in, and day out. Sunrise, to sunset. NO! They are not. And almost isn’t close enough. Reality is a bitch.
Groomed, molded and tutored? What does that mean? A boy raised by women is going to have what sort of deficits , exactly? She us the evidence.
Walk thru the ghetto.

It’s “through”.

Sincerely,

Former Ghetto Dweller

(addendum) I notice you say you are a former ghetto dweller. Do you agree, or disagree, it is the dissolution of the nuclear family, and the abdication of male responsibility, that has fed the further degradation of society in the ghetto?

You DO agree, I hope, that it is the most critical, and most contributory, problem.

Walk thru the ghetto.

It’s “through”.

Sincerely,

Former Ghetto Dweller

You DO agree, I hope, that it is the most critical, and most contributory, problem.

Not really. Of course, I can only go by my personal observations, I have not studied the issue in a scientific way.

Have you?

Last edited:
Walk thru the ghetto.

It’s “through”.

Sincerely,

Former Ghetto Dweller

Not really. Of course, I can only go by my personal observations, I have not studied the issue in a scientific way.

Have you?
I was on the Housing Advisory Board for the city of Los Angeles for 3 years - then, was an adjunct professor to USC and provided counselling to underprivileged high schoolers.

When I left LA (moved to Colorado), acted as a counsellor for my church working with children.

So, yeah, I think I kinda got a feel for it.

What I was really struck by was how badly those young men WANTED a male influence - they just couldn't figure out how to operate in the real world.

(ok, ok --- i'll admit it - the feminization of US males is a particular peeve of mine - I've just seen too much damage done. Women just don't even realize the damage they are doing.)

Forum List

Back