🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

War On Men

:lol:

Redpillers always come across as so pathetic that I feel embarrassed for them.

Use your Google.

A simple summary would be "people who use the terms 'alpha' and 'beta' in reference to men seriously".

Bah! We had that discussion the other day. You can't just categorize people like that! :eusa_naughty:
What about the Theta, Zeta, Omega, and Omnis?
Those who don’t believe in social heirarchy usually reside toward the bottom of it

I'm sure you thought that sounded really smart when you read it in a MGTOW post, but it doesn't even make sense.

The people at the bottom of any sort of social hierarchy are the ones who always know it.
Oops! Lookie what I done to the Doc...
View attachment 173832
I for one, laugh at MGTOW pussies. MGTOW is just a safe space for Betas. Coincidence that your familiar with their jargon? I think not.
"Redpiller"... I'll have to try and remember that one.

:offtopic: What I see is a nice, light trigger! :tinfoil:
Doesn't take much for the broken, beaten down, and shattered...

Bah! We had that discussion the other day. You can't just categorize people like that! :eusa_naughty:
What about the Theta, Zeta, Omega, and Omnis?
Those who don’t believe in social heirarchy usually reside toward the bottom of it

I'm sure you thought that sounded really smart when you read it in a MGTOW post, but it doesn't even make sense.

The people at the bottom of any sort of social hierarchy are the ones who always know it.
View attachment 173832
I for one, laugh at MGTOW pussies. MGTOW is just a safe space for Betas. Coincidence that your familiar with their jargon? I think not.

Is there a "How to" anywhere? I just did a trigger job on a rifle, made it much mo' bettah!

View attachment 173832

You guys couldn't possibly be more predictable. I love it!

Yes, I'm familiar with the jargon of the "Manosphere" - you guys have been a major source of entertainment for me, over the last few years.

Now let me guess - next you're going to call me a "cuck".
The Manosphere? Is this something you MGTOWers do behind closed doors? Would there be any need to call you a cuck?

I'm clearly not a MGTOWer - if you've noticed, I don't spend my time endlessly whining about how men are so persecuted in society, and how evil feminists are. I leave that to guys like you and the OP.

As for the terms you don't understand, use your Google.
Except one problem... I brought up the MGTOWers... And then proceeded to mock them. Which triggered you. Funny how you've outed yourself. "Redpiller"? "Manosphere"? Yeah... You're a MGTOWer.

Wait - you're saying that I'm a secret, undercover MGTOWer, who just pretends not to hate women? I'm just pretending to be a well-adjusted liberal male who doesn't think feminists are the enemy?
Pretending to be a well adjusted liberal, is as futile as pretending to be a fiery ice cube...

View attachment 173832

You guys couldn't possibly be more predictable. I love it!

Yes, I'm familiar with the jargon of the "Manosphere" - you guys have been a major source of entertainment for me, over the last few years.

Now let me guess - next you're going to call me a "cuck".
The Manosphere? Is this something you MGTOWers do behind closed doors? Would there be any need to call you a cuck?

I'm clearly not a MGTOWer - if you've noticed, I don't spend my time endlessly whining about how men are so persecuted in society, and how evil feminists are. I leave that to guys like you and the OP.

As for the terms you don't understand, use your Google.
Except one problem... I brought up the MGTOWers... And then proceeded to mock them. Which triggered you. Funny how you've outed yourself. "Redpiller"? "Manosphere"? Yeah... You're a MGTOWer.

Wait - you're saying that I'm a secret, undercover MGTOWer, who just pretends not to hate women? I'm just pretending to be a well-adjusted liberal male who doesn't think feminists are the enemy?
You're a MGTOWINO!!!

Last edited:
Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies? Do they feel they can’t complete with men? Do men have more drive, ambition, determination than women, is that what they want to eliminate from men? Why is it men, not women, that need to change? Rather than forcing little boys sit in a circle in kindergarten and talk about their feelings, boys don’t do that, why not make little girls elementary school start taking testosterone injections so they develop more male traits? If women want to be more like men make little girls change, not the little boys. Men are generally happy the way they are, if women aren’t happy with the life nature determined for them they need to change, not men. Testosterone is generally available to women that want to be more like men and they should use it because men are happy they are. Don’t expect most men to be attracted to the new maleized women because real men like women the way nature made them. God made women warm and nurturing and beautiful to attract men to support and protect and to make them mothers. Men are happy with that role and if some women don’t like it they can always start testosterone treatment. Men bon’t need to change, we’re happy.
Society may have a problem with some men using their position for sex, which we have laws to protect victims, but it is not assult when a woman uses sex to further their careers. It seems to me a lot of women have been willing to enter into that arrangement. If all the women in the entertainment industry would file rape charges the problen woulden’t exist, is they stayed silent to further their careers then they are as guilty as the men. They traded sex for their careers. Real men won’t change and real women are generally happy with them, the unhappy women should look for some testosterone.
Women have used whatever power they’ve had to manipulate men since the dawn of time. This really only seems to present a problem for Beta males.
Ya, i do not know about this alpha and beta thing. I think it has very little validity! It is much more complicated than that. WHat makes one an alpha and one a beta. Just because one is the alpha in one room does not meen he will be the alpha ion the next room. Further more when the alpha leaves the room guess who just became the alpha. I can tell you that when I am standing on a bowling lane my buddy John is typically the alpha male of the group because he is the best bowler it is different on a golof course. Does this only apply to a situation of violence? Again not so simple. I have a brother that out ways me by 100 pounds. We have gone to fisticuffs more times than I remember. In a closed space where he can get ahold of me he wins. In an open space where I can keep my distance untill he tires he loses. How do we tell the difference between the alpha male and the beta male or the alpha women versus beta women?

Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies? Do they feel they can’t complete with men? Do men have more drive, ambition, determination than women, is that what they want to eliminate from men? Why is it men, not women, that need to change? Rather than forcing little boys sit in a circle in kindergarten and talk about their feelings, boys don’t do that, why not make little girls elementary school start taking testosterone injections so they develop more male traits? If women want to be more like men make little girls change, not the little boys. Men are generally happy the way they are, if women aren’t happy with the life nature determined for them they need to change, not men. Testosterone is generally available to women that want to be more like men and they should use it because men are happy they are. Don’t expect most men to be attracted to the new maleized women because real men like women the way nature made them. God made women warm and nurturing and beautiful to attract men to support and protect and to make them mothers. Men are happy with that role and if some women don’t like it they can always start testosterone treatment. Men bon’t need to change, we’re happy.
Society may have a problem with some men using their position for sex, which we have laws to protect victims, but it is not assult when a woman uses sex to further their careers. It seems to me a lot of women have been willing to enter into that arrangement. If all the women in the entertainment industry would file rape charges the problen woulden’t exist, is they stayed silent to further their careers then they are as guilty as the men. They traded sex for their careers. Real men won’t change and real women are generally happy with them, the unhappy women should look for some testosterone.
source.gif
?

View attachment 173832

Is there a "How to" anywhere? I just did a trigger job on a rifle, made it much mo' bettah!
I need to know what gun your working on, and what changes your looking for before I can give you any useful information... PM me though. For the sake of the thread.

Women have used whatever power they’ve had to manipulate men since the dawn of time. This really only seems to present a problem for Beta males.
Ya, i do not know about this alpha and beta thing. I think it has very little validity! It is much more complicated than that. WHat makes one an alpha and one a beta. Just because one is the alpha in one room does not meen he will be the alpha ion the next room. Further more when the alpha leaves the room guess who just became the alpha. I can tell you that when I am standing on a bowling lane my buddy John is typically the alpha male of the group because he is the best bowler it is different on a golof course. Does this only apply to a situation of violence? Again not so simple. I have a brother that out ways me by 100 pounds. We have gone to fisticuffs more times than I remember. In a closed space where he can get ahold of me he wins. In an open space where I can keep my distance untill he tires he loses. How do we tell the difference between the alpha male and the beta male or the alpha women versus beta women?
Its quite easy really. Who determines the "Alpha" in a room full of men? The "Alpha"... In mixed company? The women. Been this way for all social animals since the dawn of time. This isn't rocket science, people.

Sounds like you have some serious issues with women. I suggest that you seek professional help right away

Its quite easy really. Who determines the "Alpha" in a room full of men? The "Alpha"... In mixed company? The women. Been this way for all social animals since the dawn of time. This isn't rocket science, people.
No it's a prototype steroid testosterone for mega boosting...Your manliness...All the gringo's will call you muchacho after you prove what a man you are....Like, pissing the highest, drinking so much you puke and pass out, doing heavy manual labor cause you dropped out of school and don't forget what really turns those low class broads on,,,a beer belly with bad teeth....

What is MGTOW?

It stands for Men Going Their Own Way.

Guys who have been beaten down by the societal oppression of males to the point that they've decided to "leave" women behind, and whine endlessly about them on the internet.

It's a deep dark rabbit hole into the worst parts of the internet, but if you really want to know about it, read their reddit.

Thanks for the info.

Seems laughable.

There's something to it, but not enough to prattle on forever like they do! :uhh:

If you want to hear that much talking, get a woman! :blahblah:

No it's a prototype steroid testosterone for mega boosting...

Does Alex Jones sell it?

This is actually awesome to watch...the worst thing that could possibly happen to women in America is for them to lose the power of the vagina.
Just wait until dangling their vagina in the faces of men for advancement loses its effect.....they’re so fucked!
It got Ivanka pretty far in the Trump Company

Maybe...my bet is, most use the power of the triangle any chance they get.
That's why you've got to veil them up and keep them in the kitchen
Veils?

Barefoot and pregnant will suffice.

Sounds like you have some serious issues with women. I suggest that you seek professional help right away
I think he found a crossdresser he loves...

This is actually awesome to watch...the worst thing that could possibly happen to women in America is for them to lose the power of the vagina.
Just wait until dangling their vagina in the faces of men for advancement loses its effect.....they’re so fucked!

Veils?

Oh Jesus no!

What is MGTOW?

It stands for Men Going Their Own Way.

Guys who have been beaten down by the societal oppression of males to the point that they've decided to "leave" women behind, and whine endlessly about them on the internet.

It's a deep dark rabbit hole into the worst parts of the internet, but if you really want to know about it, read their reddit.

Thanks for the info.

Seems laughable.

There's something to it, but not enough to prattle on forever like they do! :uhh:

If you want to hear that much talking, get a woman! :blahblah:

Do the women of the world a favor, and.......don’t.

:funnyface:

Veils?

As long as dinner's on the table at 6. And not a minute later.

No it's a prototype steroid testosterone for mega boosting...

Does Alex Jones sell it?
He oozes it for resale...

Veils?

As long as dinner's on the table at 6. And not a minute later.
And don't forget to make the kids eat at the other table

Because men do not actually need to assault women. They do not need to sexually harass women They do not need to disrespect women.

I'm sorry I meant "real" men.

Not whiny little girls like you that can't really do bettef than women so you must try to knock them down for you to look better.

Forum List

Back