🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

War On Men

That's why you've got to veil them up and keep them in the kitchen
Veils?

Barefoot and pregnant will suffice.
As long as dinner's on the table at 6. And not a minute later.
And don't forget to make the kids eat at the other table
And dad gets the big piece of chicken
And extra mashed potatoes?
Unless the rest of the family wants a whoopin'

It got Ivanka pretty far in the Trump Company

Maybe...my bet is, most use the power of the triangle any chance they get.
Veils?

I was at my bitchiest, bossiest worst when I was pregnant . If I felt like my husband was messing with the safety and security of our “nest,” I flipped out.

Yeah, I’m one of those scary oppressive women, I guess. I don’t care, I was responsible for a life.
I bet the period after birth was a good ride also....

Actually much better.

Veils?

And don't forget to make the kids eat at the other table
And dad gets the big piece of chicken
And extra mashed potatoes?
Unless the rest of the family wants a whoopin'
And there better be no noise..

Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies? Do they feel they can’t complete with men? Do men have more drive, ambition, determination than women, is that what they want to eliminate from men? Why is it men, not women, that need to change? Rather than forcing little boys sit in a circle in kindergarten and talk about their feelings, boys don’t do that, why not make little girls elementary school start taking testosterone injections so they develop more male traits? If women want to be more like men make little girls change, not the little boys. Men are generally happy the way they are, if women aren’t happy with the life nature determined for them they need to change, not men. Testosterone is generally available to women that want to be more like men and they should use it because men are happy they are. Don’t expect most men to be attracted to the new maleized women because real men like women the way nature made them. God made women warm and nurturing and beautiful to attract men to support and protect and to make them mothers. Men are happy with that role and if some women don’t like it they can always start testosterone treatment. Men bon’t need to change, we’re happy.
Society may have a problem with some men using their position for sex, which we have laws to protect victims, but it is not assult when a woman uses sex to further their careers. It seems to me a lot of women have been willing to enter into that arrangement. If all the women in the entertainment industry would file rape charges the problen woulden’t exist, is they stayed silent to further their careers then they are as guilty as the men. They traded sex for their careers. Real men won’t change and real women are generally happy with them, the unhappy women should look for some testosterone.
Interesting how you start some shit like this and then go into hiding. More evidence of you emotional disturbance.

Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies? Do they feel they can’t complete with men? Do men have more drive, ambition, determination than women, is that what they want to eliminate from men? Why is it men, not women, that need to change? Rather than forcing little boys sit in a circle in kindergarten and talk about their feelings, boys don’t do that, why not make little girls elementary school start taking testosterone injections so they develop more male traits? If women want to be more like men make little girls change, not the little boys. Men are generally happy the way they are, if women aren’t happy with the life nature determined for them they need to change, not men. Testosterone is generally available to women that want to be more like men and they should use it because men are happy they are. Don’t expect most men to be attracted to the new maleized women because real men like women the way nature made them. God made women warm and nurturing and beautiful to attract men to support and protect and to make them mothers. Men are happy with that role and if some women don’t like it they can always start testosterone treatment. Men bon’t need to change, we’re happy.
Society may have a problem with some men using their position for sex, which we have laws to protect victims, but it is not assult when a woman uses sex to further their careers. It seems to me a lot of women have been willing to enter into that arrangement. If all the women in the entertainment industry would file rape charges the problen woulden’t exist, is they stayed silent to further their careers then they are as guilty as the men. They traded sex for their careers. Real men won’t change and real women are generally happy with them, the unhappy women should look for some testosterone.
Sounds like you have some serious issues with women. I suggest that you seek professional help right away
I have no serious issues with women. I’ve been married to my high school sweetheart for 51yrs and raised a son and a daughter that is strong and successful. The only thing I have a problem with is women that think we need to prevent toxic masculinity (Whatever that is) by changing the natural traits of boys. Let boys be boys, it comes naturally to them.

Veils?

Six is too late for me.
Ah you from the swamps?
Nope.

The thread doesn't belong in politics, so I'm helping to take it to the rubber room.

And my response was sarcasm.

I don't want my woman to be veiled anymore than I want her barefoot and pregnant.

But I got your attention.

Veils?

I was at my bitchiest, bossiest worst when I was pregnant . If I felt like my husband was messing with the safety and security of our “nest,” I flipped out.

Yeah, I’m one of those scary oppressive women, I guess. I don’t care, I was responsible for a life.

Actually much better.
My third wife went insane...but that's probably from being 32 with first child...

Sounds like you have some serious issues with women. I suggest that you seek professional help right away
I have no serious issues with women. I’ve been married to my high school sweetheart for 51yrs and raised a son and a daughter that is strong and successful. The only thing I have a problem with is women that think we need to prevent toxic masculinity (Whatever that is) by changing the natural traits of boys. Let boys be boys, it comes naturally to them.

What do you think we are trying to change in males? Which natural traits?

Veils?

Six is too late for me.
Ah you from the swamps?
Nope.

The thread doesn't belong in politics, so I'm helping to take it to the rubber room.

I don't want my woman to be veiled anymore than I want her barefoot and pregnant.

Sounds like something a swamp person would say

Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies? Do they feel they can’t complete with men? Do men have more drive, ambition, determination than women, is that what they want to eliminate from men? Why is it men, not women, that need to change? Rather than forcing little boys sit in a circle in kindergarten and talk about their feelings, boys don’t do that, why not make little girls elementary school start taking testosterone injections so they develop more male traits? If women want to be more like men make little girls change, not the little boys. Men are generally happy the way they are, if women aren’t happy with the life nature determined for them they need to change, not men. Testosterone is generally available to women that want to be more like men and they should use it because men are happy they are. Don’t expect most men to be attracted to the new maleized women because real men like women the way nature made them. God made women warm and nurturing and beautiful to attract men to support and protect and to make them mothers. Men are happy with that role and if some women don’t like it they can always start testosterone treatment. Men bon’t need to change, we’re happy. Society may have a problem with some men using their position for sex, which we have laws to protect victims, but it is not assult when a woman uses sex to further their careers. It seems to me a lot of women have been willing to enter into that arrangement. If all the women in the entertainment industry would file rape charges the problen woulden’t exist, is they stayed silent to further their careers then they are as guilty as the men. They traded sex for their careers. Real men won’t change and real women are generally happy with them, the unhappy women should look for some testosterone.
`
OP. You should get on your knees, everyday, and thank almighty God, you don't make your living writing persuasive editorials.
`

Veils?

I'm down with the struggle.

Having children would be like passing a football...

Out of my ass.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I don't find pregnant women as scary and oppressive.

I think it's really sexy.
You have evidently never had to live or be married with a pregnant woman then.. I can tell.......I've gone through 4 kids of my own.......Oh hell you say!
I've participated in bringing children into this world.

I have 3 daughters and having been there with my wife and daughters through childbirth.

My wife was sexy while pregnant.

Right up to the moment she dropped the ball and kicked the field goal.

Last edited:
Veils?

Actually much better.
My third wife went insane...but that's probably from being 32 with first child...

There are lots of variables. I was a complete control freak during my pregnancies, but relaxed quite a bit when the babies were actually born. Maybe it was because I could drink again, or because I could see the kid and know they were ok.

Interesting how you start some shit like this and then go into hiding. More evidence of you emotional disturbance.
Yeah... Definitely didn’t unfold the way OP envisioned. Did it?

Veils?

Six is too late for me.
Ah you from the swamps?
Nope.

Talk about toxic masculinity has been talked about in politics plenty of times, suddenly when a man steps up and says this is wrong it belongs in the rubber room. We are supposed to accept a woman’s position seriously but when a man speaks up it belongs in the rubber room. Typical progressive response.

What do you think we are trying to change in males? Which natural traits?
OP doesn’t recognize the selection process of weeding out those men, women shouldn’t breed with.

Veils?

Six is too late for me.
Ah you from the swamps?
Nope.

Talk about toxic masculinity has been talked about in politics plenty of times, suddenly when a man steps up and says this is wrong it belongs in the rubber room. We are supposed to accept a woman’s position seriously but when a man speaks up it belongs in the rubber room. Typical progressive response.

What are your specific grievances?

Veils?

I'm down with the struggle.

Having children would be like passing a football...

Out of my ass.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I don't find pregnant women as scary and oppressive.

I think it's really sexy.
You have evidently never had to live or be married with a pregnant woman then.. I can tell.......I've gone through 4 kids of my own.......Oh hell you say!
I've participated in bringing children into this world.

I have 4 daughters and having been there with my wife and daughters through childbirth.

My wife was sexy while pregnant.

Right up to the moment she dropped the ball and kicked the field goal.
It's not the physical side I was mentioning...

Forum List

Back