🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

War On Men

Never claimed to, just putting my working mans prospective on the feminization on our sons.
Femenization? What do you think happens when men are raised by women, with no father around to show them what it means to be a man?

You act like they are isolated, like being raised by wolves.

Mothers are people and show their children how to be people.
No. Women and men are not the same. Shelve that nonsensical fantasy. Women do the best they can in most cases I’m sure. But no woman will ever be able to teach a boy what it means to be a man.
All too often they simply teach young boys how to be the man she wishes she landed, instead of the one she actually spread her legs for.
What exactly does it mean to "be a man" and what aspect of it could a women not teach? And as I said, just because a boy may not have a father, it does not mean that he does not have male role models
Role models are great. But no substitute for a father of the same lineage teaching his child the ways of the world specific to his shared genetics, and experience. What does it mean to be a man? We could be here all day. But frankly... this the the kind of question a son asks his father. And I’ve never gotten a deduction for you. You’ll have to ask the appropriate person...
Well, I think that the far more important question is " what does it mean to be a decent and responsible and productive human being who has the confidence to pursue whatever interest and career that they are inclined to"? And a woman can do that.Again, people are far less hung up on gender roles and what it meant to be man or woman.

This was a strategy hatched by the Democrat Party since the 2016 Election.

Problem is the majority of Dems are living th Babylon-Sodom & Gomorrah lifestyle and get caught up in Actual Real Allegations.

Make no mistake, key people in the Republican Party will be attacked with unsubstantiated allegations in an attempt to whittle down leads, shape and manipulate public opinion and to falsely destroy people’s lives if they are able to.
WTF!?

According to The DNC strategy book every Republican is a Racist and Misogynist unless you are a RINO that kisses Lefty Ass!

Now as to the point of Feminism, that has been a foundational block of Liberalism for decades with the end goal being the Total Emasculation of All Men.

This was a strategy hatched by the Democrat Party since the 2016 Election.

Problem is the majority of Dems are living th Babylon-Sodom & Gomorrah lifestyle and get caught up in Actual Real Allegations.

Make no mistake, key people in the Republican Party will be attacked with unsubstantiated allegations in an attempt to whittle down leads, shape and manipulate public opinion and to falsely destroy people’s lives if they are able to.
WTF!?

Femenization? What do you think happens when men are raised by women, with no father around to show them what it means to be a man?

No. Women and men are not the same. Shelve that nonsensical fantasy. Women do the best they can in most cases I’m sure. But no woman will ever be able to teach a boy what it means to be a man.
All too often they simply teach young boys how to be the man she wishes she landed, instead of the one she actually spread her legs for.
What exactly does it mean to "be a man" and what aspect of it could a women not teach? And as I said, just because a boy may not have a father, it does not mean that he does not have male role models
Role models are great. But no substitute for a father of the same lineage teaching his child the ways of the world specific to his shared genetics, and experience. What does it mean to be a man? We could be here all day. But frankly... this the the kind of question a son asks his father. And I’ve never gotten a deduction for you. You’ll have to ask the appropriate person...
Well, I think that the far more important question is " what does it mean to be a decent and responsible and productive human being who has the confidence to pursue whatever interest and career that they are inclined to"? And a woman can do that.Again, people are far less hung up on gender roles and what it meant to be man or woman.

I think the important question is:

Why are Progressives pushing homosexuality/transgenderism on children so young that they should not be thinking about sex at all? That's beyond deplorable. I'm sure there's a special place in hell for them.
You can't just let kids be kids? You have to confuse them with your insane and dangerous ideology?

Why would you want to rob children of their innocence like that?

Last edited:

Wrong...Women know the difference. And select mates accordingly. Nothing has changed since the dawn of men but the scenery. And most settle into their appropriate role quite comfortably. Even if that means denying millennia of basic biology in order to protect their ego. That’s as it should be... Isn’t nature beautiful to see in action?

What must be taught to make a boy into a man? Be specific, please.

By the way, I made no claim that men and women are the same. I said women are people. Do you disagree with that?
Of course not. They are two distinctly different kinds of people. I thought I made that clear...

And yet you haven’t listed the ways in which they are consistently different.
He's at that age you may have to speak up...
You are right about that. Let’s see how your hearing is at 71. The thing about men is it’s ok to be laughed at as long as you’re right.so laugh away.

By the way, I made no claim that men and women are the same. I said women are people. Do you disagree with that?
Of course not. They are two distinctly different kinds of people. I thought I made that clear...

And yet you haven’t listed the ways in which they are consistently different.
He's at that age you may have to speak up...
You’re right about having to speak up. At 71 the hearing has gotter worse. Poke fun at the old guy, he will take it like a man.

Why are Progressives pushing homosexuality/transgenderism on children so young that they should not be thinking about sex at all? That's beyond deplorable. I'm sure there's a special place in hell for them.
The answer is that betas seek power in numbers, over alphas. That’s why they are always trying to drag top dogs down. This is the struggle. This is what it means to be human. And like or not... this is the selection process.

Wrong...Women know the difference. And select mates accordingly. Nothing has changed since the dawn of men but the scenery. And most settle into their appropriate role quite comfortably. Even if that means denying millennia of basic biology in order to protect their ego. That’s as it should be... Isn’t nature beautiful to see in action?
Wrong? Seriously? Nothing has changed? The concept of gender roles is that same as always. My god you have to be joking!

It’s called recruiting.

Homosexuals can not reproduce so they try to spread their diseased sexuality to children and attempt to warp their natural sex drive towards homosexuality.

All homosexuals were victims of Homosexual abuse as Children and these victims in turn become the predators of children to keep the cycle going.

Wrong? Seriously? Nothing has changed? The concept of gender roles is that same as always. My god you have to be joking!
Is it today your day to play captain obvious? Or is there an echo in here?

It’s called recruiting.

Homosexuals can not reproduce so they try to spread their diseased sexuality to children and attempt to warp their natural sex drive towards homosexuality.

All homosexuals were victims of Homosexual abuse as Children and these victims in turn become the predators of children to keep the cycle going.

Get the hell out of here troll. The adults are speaking

`
OP. You should get on your knees, everyday, and thank almighty God, you don't make your living writing persuasive editorials.
`
Never claimed to, just putting my working mans prospective on the feminization on our sons.

Can't believe somebody finally asked the question.

Unfortunately, it takes a lesson in reality. First, let's talk about traditional roles - not to say that they are unique to a particular gender, but rather, that they are roles that must be assumed by SOMEBODY.

Men have, for eons, been the hunter, the protector, the provider, the creator. Women, on the other hand, have been the nurturer, the mother, the provider of succor and sympathy. There is no reason that men can't do the women's roles, or vice versa. But, the point is that SOMEBODY has to - in any relationship, in any society, in any civilization.

The questions becomes not what - but WHO.

Neither gender is very good at accepting the roles of the other. It is intrinsically impossible to combine the roles in a single person.

When you are the one who binds his wounds, are you capable of also telling him to shut up, suck it up, and keep going? Hardly.

When you are the one who tells you little boy that life is sacred, and all animals should not be mistreated or killed, are you also the one capable of telling him to ignore all that and kill that cute little bunny rabbit because you're hungry? Hardly.

When you are the one who teaches him to be kind to people, to respect his elders, to always obey the person in authority, are you also the one capable of teaching him that sometimes, you just have to kill the motherfucker? Hardly.

Men have their role in the raising of a son - and women have their role, as well. If they BOTH do their jobs well, the son is adjusted and capable. If not, he will tend toward one side of the spectrum or the other.

The dissolution of the nuclear family - coupled with the feminist movement - has created an imbalance in those roles. Women say they don't need men, and men leave. Women say they can handle it on their own - and men let them. Men no longer feel the responsibility to care for their families - they just leave. There was a time when a man accepted his responsibility - and there was a time when society pressured him to do so. No longer - today, we have the government acting as quasi-fathers.

Sad to say, we have a prime example right here in our country today, but it is impolitic to point it out.The percentage of black single mothers has doubled in the last 30 years. The percentage of black single mothers who receive support, or assistance, from a man has dropped by 80% in the past 40 years. There were more black children aborted in 2015 than were BORN!

Some will scream!!! He dares to blame the feminist movement!! How dare I?? I must be a misogynist, a woman-hater, a religious right wing nut. Not so. The feminist movement, while it cloaks itself in the robe of equality and fairness, has transmorphed into a power grab. It is not enough that women be equal - they must be in charge. They can't cooperate with men - they must rule them, control them, subjugate them. While this is, obviously, bad for a male-female relationship, it is catastrophic for a little boy trying to find his role in society. He watches, and he learns.

Every little boy, in order to understand society, in order to adjust to his roles, in order to function, must determine what roles are expected of him, and which roles he will accept. (Little girls are no different - they need role models, too). If he confuses the roles society expects of him, he will not be able to function successfully in that society. He will be judged - like it or not - by the traditional roles society expects of him. The so-called Alpha female does her son no good - in fact, as we've seen for the past 40 years, she does him great harm.

Apparently something has changed:

:shock:

LibraryWitchsocialmedia.jpg

`
OP. You should get on your knees, everyday, and thank almighty God, you don't make your living writing persuasive editorials.
`

Oh? Where's he going to find them?

His mom?

`
`
So, like, boys who only have a mother, or two mothers never are exposed to men?
They aren’t groomed, molded, and tutored by men. Day in, and day out. Sunrise, to sunset. NO! They are not. And almost isn’t close enough. Reality is a bitch.
Groomed, molded and tutored? What does that mean? A boy raised by women is going to have what sort of deficits , exactly? She us the evidence.
Walk thru the ghetto.

It’s called recruiting.

GFY faggot. What's wrong? You don't like the sinister plans being exposed for what they are?

Yeah, you don't like the reality of that agenda being dragged out into the light, huh?

Last edited:
Sorry the Truth Angers you.

The Truth always Angers those that delight in and love lies.

It’s called recruiting.

God flooded the world because of Homosexuality

He destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah to stop its spread.

And Homosexuality and the spread of it is a sign of the end times before the return of Christ.

The Days of Noah are upon us again.

It’s called recruiting.

GFY faggot. What's wrong, You don't like the sinister plans being exposed for what they are?

Yeah, you don't like the reality of that agenda being dragged out into the light, huh?

Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies? Do they feel they can’t complete with men? Do men have more drive, ambition, determination than women, is that what they want to eliminate from men? Why is it men, not women, that need to change? Rather than forcing little boys sit in a circle in kindergarten and talk about their feelings, boys don’t do that, why not make little girls elementary school start taking testosterone injections so they develop more male traits? If women want to be more like men make little girls change, not the little boys. Men are generally happy the way they are, if women aren’t happy with the life nature determined for them they need to change, not men. Testosterone is generally available to women that want to be more like men and they should use it because men are happy they are. Don’t expect most men to be attracted to the new maleized women because real men like women the way nature made them. God made women warm and nurturing and beautiful to attract men to support and protect and to make them mothers. Men are happy with that role and if some women don’t like it they can always start testosterone treatment. Men bon’t need to change, we’re happy.
Society may have a problem with some men using their position for sex, which we have laws to protect victims, but it is not assult when a woman uses sex to further their careers. It seems to me a lot of women have been willing to enter into that arrangement. If all the women in the entertainment industry would file rape charges the problen woulden’t exist, is they stayed silent to further their careers then they are as guilty as the men. They traded sex for their careers. Real men won’t change and real women are generally happy with them, the unhappy women should look for some testosterone.

This is actually awesome to watch...the worst thing that could possibly happen to women in America is for them to lose the power of the vagina.
Just wait until dangling their vagina in the faces of men for advancement loses its effect.....they’re so fucked!

"They're so fucked!" I'm sure you didn't intend that pun. Only a guy who can't get it up will resist a dangling vagina. I bet you can relate.

Women have used whatever power they’ve had to manipulate men since the dawn of time. This really only seems to present a problem for Beta males.
Ya, i do not know about this alpha and beta thing. I think it has very little validity! It is much more complicated than that. WHat makes one an alpha and one a beta. Just because one is the alpha in one room does not meen he will be the alpha ion the next room. Further more when the alpha leaves the room guess who just became the alpha. I can tell you that when I am standing on a bowling lane my buddy John is typically the alpha male of the group because he is the best bowler it is different on a golof course. Does this only apply to a situation of violence? Again not so simple. I have a brother that out ways me by 100 pounds. We have gone to fisticuffs more times than I remember. In a closed space where he can get ahold of me he wins. In an open space where I can keep my distance untill he tires he loses. How do we tell the difference between the alpha male and the beta male or the alpha women versus beta women?
Its quite easy really. Who determines the "Alpha" in a room full of men? The "Alpha"... In mixed company? The women. Been this way for all social animals since the dawn of time. This isn't rocket science, people.
I have been in a lot of rooms that did not include women. I can tell you this, no one that had ever seen me on the mound and had even the slightest chance of facing me was going to give me any shit what so ever. They knew I would play them some chin music if they did. This always made me the alpha around the guys who played my sport and there were no women invovled in this decision.
:rofl:
What rooms have mounds?
Dome stadiums!

Forum List

Back