🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

War On Men

The cons say they don' t like how Muslims treat women. And here they call for putting veil on women and keeping them in the kitchen, and calling them whites, bitches and all sorta bad names.

These are the same people who claim to be Jesus followers, who don' wanna help the needy and vote in a pussy grabber.

Too much hypocrisy !!!

Ya, i do not know about this alpha and beta thing. I think it has very little validity! It is much more complicated than that. WHat makes one an alpha and one a beta. Just because one is the alpha in one room does not meen he will be the alpha ion the next room. Further more when the alpha leaves the room guess who just became the alpha. I can tell you that when I am standing on a bowling lane my buddy John is typically the alpha male of the group because he is the best bowler it is different on a golof course. Does this only apply to a situation of violence? Again not so simple. I have a brother that out ways me by 100 pounds. We have gone to fisticuffs more times than I remember. In a closed space where he can get ahold of me he wins. In an open space where I can keep my distance untill he tires he loses. How do we tell the difference between the alpha male and the beta male or the alpha women versus beta women?
Its quite easy really. Who determines the "Alpha" in a room full of men? The "Alpha"... In mixed company? The women. Been this way for all social animals since the dawn of time. This isn't rocket science, people.
I have been in a lot of rooms that did not include women. I can tell you this, no one that had ever seen me on the mound and had even the slightest chance of facing me was going to give me any shit what so ever. They knew I would play them some chin music if they did. This always made me the alpha around the guys who played my sport and there were no women invovled in this decision.
:rofl:
What rooms have mounds?
Dome stadiums!

Mosques. :oops:

Ah you from the swamps?
Nope.

The thread doesn't belong in politics, so I'm helping to take it to the rubber room.

And my response was sarcasm.

I don't want my woman to be veiled anymore than I want her barefoot and pregnant.

But I got your attention.
Sounds like something a swamp person would say
Honestly.

I try not to eat past 6.

I don't sleep very well when I do.

The Mrs. wants the dining facility cleared by 6:30 anyhow.
My Ma always like to eat late like 7 to 9...
I guess if I were used to eating late things would be different.

My daughter eats around eight or nine.
Eating late is horrible for you! Bad habbit, increases stored fat and messes with your digestive system!

Here's something for the male idiots on this board to ponder. (That means "think", boys...and you are just boys.)

There are more female registered voters than male, normally runs about 6-7%.

Emily's List (EMILY's List) and other organizations that promote and manage women running for public office, came out with some stunning statistics this year: Normally they get 500-900 women contacting them for candidate organization. Since Trump was elected, Emily's List has received 30,000 (not a typo) alone. And more than 8000 donors have signed up to help them run.

So put on your big-boy pants, you silly pigs. It's gonna be a bumpy ride for you this fall.

Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies? Do they feel they can’t complete with men? Do men have more drive, ambition, determination than women, is that what they want to eliminate from men? Why is it men, not women, that need to change? Rather than forcing little boys sit in a circle in kindergarten and talk about their feelings, boys don’t do that, why not make little girls elementary school start taking testosterone injections so they develop more male traits? If women want to be more like men make little girls change, not the little boys. Men are generally happy the way they are, if women aren’t happy with the life nature determined for them they need to change, not men. Testosterone is generally available to women that want to be more like men and they should use it because men are happy they are. Don’t expect most men to be attracted to the new maleized women because real men like women the way nature made them. God made women warm and nurturing and beautiful to attract men to support and protect and to make them mothers. Men are happy with that role and if some women don’t like it they can always start testosterone treatment. Men bon’t need to change, we’re happy. Society may have a problem with some men using their position for sex, which we have laws to protect victims, but it is not assult when a woman uses sex to further their careers. It seems to me a lot of women have been willing to enter into that arrangement. If all the women in the entertainment industry would file rape charges the problen woulden’t exist, is they stayed silent to further their careers then they are as guilty as the men. They traded sex for their careers. Real men won’t change and real women are generally happy with them, the unhappy women should look for some testosterone.
`
OP. You should get on your knees, everyday, and thank almighty God, you don't make your living writing persuasive editorials.
`
Never claimed to, just putting my working mans prospective on the feminization on our sons.
Femenization? What do you think happens when men are raised by women, with no father around to show them what it means to be a man?

You act like they are isolated, like being raised by wolves.

Mothers are people and show their children how to be people.
No. Women and men are not the same. Shelve that nonsensical fantasy. Women do the best they can in most cases I’m sure. But no woman will ever be able to teach a boy what it means to be a man.
All too often they simply teach young boys how to be the man she wishes she landed, instead of the one she actually spread her legs for.
She cant even do that! She does not know how to be that man or any other man. No more than I know how to be a women. I can not teach my daughter to be some other lady nor would I want to. I can not teach my son how to be me. I can pass on some skills and some ethos, the kid will make the final decision. Parents tend to bring their children up to be like them selves. Our selves is realy all we know how to be. All you can hope is that our children try to mimic our best traits and develope a few of their own.

Nope.

The thread doesn't belong in politics, so I'm helping to take it to the rubber room.

I don't want my woman to be veiled anymore than I want her barefoot and pregnant.

Sounds like something a swamp person would say
Honestly.

I try not to eat past 6.

I don't sleep very well when I do.

The Mrs. wants the dining facility cleared by 6:30 anyhow.
My Ma always like to eat late like 7 to 9...
I guess if I were used to eating late things would be different.

My daughter eats around eight or nine.
Eating late is horrible for you! Bad habbit, increases stored fat and messes with your digestive system!
Here's something for the male idiots on this board to ponder. (That means "think", boys...and you are just boys.)

There are more female registered voters than male, normally runs about 6-7%.

Emily's List (EMILY's List) and other organizations that promote and manage women running for public office, came out with some stunning statistics this year: Normally they get 500-900 women contacting them for candidate organization. Since Trump was elected, Emily's List has received 30,000 (not a typo) alone. And more than 8000 donors have signed up to help them run.

So put on your big-boy pants, you silly pigs. It's gonna be a bumpy ride for you this fall.
I hope they all get behind Maxine Waters for President in 2020.

Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies? Do they feel they can’t complete with men? Do men have more drive, ambition, determination than women, is that what they want to eliminate from men? Why is it men, not women, that need to change? Rather than forcing little boys sit in a circle in kindergarten and talk about their feelings, boys don’t do that, why not make little girls elementary school start taking testosterone injections so they develop more male traits? If women want to be more like men make little girls change, not the little boys. Men are generally happy the way they are, if women aren’t happy with the life nature determined for them they need to change, not men. Testosterone is generally available to women that want to be more like men and they should use it because men are happy they are. Don’t expect most men to be attracted to the new maleized women because real men like women the way nature made them. God made women warm and nurturing and beautiful to attract men to support and protect and to make them mothers. Men are happy with that role and if some women don’t like it they can always start testosterone treatment. Men bon’t need to change, we’re happy.
Society may have a problem with some men using their position for sex, which we have laws to protect victims, but it is not assult when a woman uses sex to further their careers. It seems to me a lot of women have been willing to enter into that arrangement. If all the women in the entertainment industry would file rape charges the problen woulden’t exist, is they stayed silent to further their careers then they are as guilty as the men. They traded sex for their careers. Real men won’t change and real women are generally happy with them, the unhappy women should look for some testosterone.
Sounds like you have some serious issues with women. I suggest that you seek professional help right away
I have no serious issues with women. I’ve been married to my high school sweetheart for 51yrs and raised a son and a daughter that is strong and successful. The only thing I have a problem with is women that think we need to prevent toxic masculinity (Whatever that is) by changing the natural traits of boys. Let boys be boys, it comes naturally to them.
Would you say physically/sexually harassing/abusing women comes natural?

Veils?

Barefoot and pregnant will suffice.
As long as dinner's on the table at 6. And not a minute later.
Six is too late for me.
Ah you from the swamps?
Nope.

Talk about toxic masculinity has been talked about in politics plenty of times, suddenly when a man steps up and says this is wrong it belongs in the rubber room. We are supposed to accept a woman’s position seriously but when a man speaks up it belongs in the rubber room. Typical progressive response.
There....:itsok:...there

Why do women feel they need to turn men into sissies? Do they feel they can’t complete with men? Do men have more drive, ambition, determination than women, is that what they want to eliminate from men? Why is it men, not women, that need to change? Rather than forcing little boys sit in a circle in kindergarten and talk about their feelings, boys don’t do that, why not make little girls elementary school start taking testosterone injections so they develop more male traits? If women want to be more like men make little girls change, not the little boys. Men are generally happy the way they are, if women aren’t happy with the life nature determined for them they need to change, not men. Testosterone is generally available to women that want to be more like men and they should use it because men are happy they are. Don’t expect most men to be attracted to the new maleized women because real men like women the way nature made them. God made women warm and nurturing and beautiful to attract men to support and protect and to make them mothers. Men are happy with that role and if some women don’t like it they can always start testosterone treatment. Men bon’t need to change, we’re happy.
Society may have a problem with some men using their position for sex, which we have laws to protect victims, but it is not assult when a woman uses sex to further their careers. It seems to me a lot of women have been willing to enter into that arrangement. If all the women in the entertainment industry would file rape charges the problen woulden’t exist, is they stayed silent to further their careers then they are as guilty as the men. They traded sex for their careers. Real men won’t change and real women are generally happy with them, the unhappy women should look for some testosterone.
Sounds like you have some serious issues with women. I suggest that you seek professional help right away
I have no serious issues with women. I’ve been married to my high school sweetheart for 51yrs and raised a son and a daughter that is strong and successful. The only thing I have a problem with is women that think we need to prevent toxic masculinity (Whatever that is) by changing the natural traits of boys. Let boys be boys, it comes naturally to them.

Ofc you wouldn't know, but those things are a sign of NOT being a man. That's an example of traits which are best passed on by men to children. Thank you for bringing that up!

I wish this thread would get kicked to the Rubber room or FZ. There's things I am constrained from voicing here.

Last edited:
The cons say they don' t like how Muslims treat women. And here they call for putting veil on women and keeping them in the kitchen, and calling them whites, bitches and all sorta bad names.

These are the same people who claim to be Jesus followers, who don' wanna help the needy and vote in a pussy grabber.

Too much hypocrisy !!!
Stupid .... you always run off at the mouth without thinking???

Or, is that a newly-learned skill?

Who is not letting boys be boys.? Boys can most certainly be boys but they, like girls , can be pretty much anything that they want to be. Your confusion seems to stem from the inability to distinguish between allowing boys- and girls - to be what ever it is that that want to be vs some female conspiracy to feminize boys. Now a days, boys can be nurses and social workers and girls can be firefighters and jet pilots and that is a good thing. Apparently you are lamenting the blurring of gender rolls. Get over it. It is not 1950 and Ozzie and Harriet have been off the air for quite some time.

I don't know what you mean by "toxic masculinity" and you admittedly don't know either. For me it is extreme macho attitudes that subjugate women, and I as a male have a problem with that too. Natural traits of boys? What is that exactly? I am a 70 year old - long time married man, and I never at a taste for many of the things that are attributed to males- war, dominance, sports etc. I was a social worker for many years but I assure you, I am all man . You have some strange ideas indeed.

These people, that's who!

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/drag-queen-demon-reads-to-kids-at-michelle-obama-library/
"these people"? seriously? You know that was Halloween, right?

Who is not letting boys be boys.? Boys can most certainly be boys but they, like girls , can be pretty much anything that they want to be. Your confusion seems to stem from the inability to distinguish between allowing boys- and girls - to be what ever it is that that want to be vs some female conspiracy to feminize boys. Now a days, boys can be nurses and social workers and girls can be firefighters and jet pilots and that is a good thing. Apparently you are lamenting the blurring of gender rolls. Get over it. It is not 1950 and Ozzie and Harriet have been off the air for quite some time.

I don't know what you mean by "toxic masculinity" and you admittedly don't know either. For me it is extreme macho attitudes that subjugate women, and I as a male have a problem with that too. Natural traits of boys? What is that exactly? I am a 70 year old - long time married man, and I never at a taste for many of the things that are attributed to males- war, dominance, sports etc. I was a social worker for many years but I assure you, I am all man . You have some strange ideas indeed.

These people, that's who!

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

Drag-queen demon reads to kids at Michelle Obama Library
"these people"? seriously? You know that was Halloween, right?

Doesn't matter. :) It could just as well be a gay club on a Thursday night.

I don’t know anyone that thinks abusing women is all right. If you want to know who thinks it’s ok listen to some rap music made by men that were raised by women with no man in the house. The entire rap music empire exists because so many boys grew up with no male figure to teach them right from wrong or punish them when they strayed from accepted behavior.

Never claimed to, just putting my working mans prospective on the feminization on our sons.
Femenization? What do you think happens when men are raised by women, with no father around to show them what it means to be a man?

You act like they are isolated, like being raised by wolves.

Mothers are people and show their children how to be people.
No. Women and men are not the same. Shelve that nonsensical fantasy. Women do the best they can in most cases I’m sure. But no woman will ever be able to teach a boy what it means to be a man.
All too often they simply teach young boys how to be the man she wishes she landed, instead of the one she actually spread her legs for.
What exactly does it mean to "be a man" and what aspect of it could a women not teach? And as I said, just because a boy may not have a father, it does not mean that he does not have male role models
Role models are great. But no substitute for a father of the same lineage teaching his child the ways of the world specific to his shared genetics, and experience. What does it mean to be a man? We could be here all day. But frankly... this the the kind of question a son asks his father. And I’ve never gotten a deduction for you. You’ll have to ask the appropriate person...
Ah...like Focus on the Family said.....fathers take your sons into the shower and show them your penis so he knows what it's for....have him learn to pound round pegs in round holes.......

This was a strategy hatched by the Democrat Party since the 2016 Election.

Problem is the majority of Dems are living th Babylon-Sodom & Gomorrah lifestyle and get caught up in Actual Real Allegations.

Make no mistake, key people in the Republican Party will be attacked with unsubstantiated allegations in an attempt to whittle down leads, shape and manipulate public opinion and to falsely destroy people’s lives if they are able to.
WTF!?
I know, right?

It’s called recruiting.

Homosexuals can not reproduce so they try to spread their diseased sexuality to children and attempt to warp their natural sex drive towards homosexuality.

All homosexuals were victims of Homosexual abuse as Children and these victims in turn become the predators of children to keep the cycle going.

What exactly does it mean to "be a man" and what aspect of it could a women not teach? And as I said, just because a boy may not have a father, it does not mean that he does not have male role models
Role models are great. But no substitute for a father of the same lineage teaching his child the ways of the world specific to his shared genetics, and experience. What does it mean to be a man? We could be here all day. But frankly... this the the kind of question a son asks his father. And I’ve never gotten a deduction for you. You’ll have to ask the appropriate person...
Well, I think that the far more important question is " what does it mean to be a decent and responsible and productive human being who has the confidence to pursue whatever interest and career that they are inclined to"? And a woman can do that.Again, people are far less hung up on gender roles and what it meant to be man or woman.

I think the important question is:

Why are Progressives pushing homosexuality/transgenderism on children so young that they should not be thinking about sex at all? That's beyond deplorable. I'm sure there's a special place in hell for them.
That explains Roy Moore and him almost winning in Alabama?

God flooded the world because of Homosexuality

He destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah to stop its spread.

And Homosexuality and the spread of it is a sign of the end times before the return of Christ.

The Days of Noah are upon us again.

It’s called recruiting.

Homosexuals can not reproduce so they try to spread their diseased sexuality to children and attempt to warp their natural sex drive towards homosexuality.

All homosexuals were victims of Homosexual abuse as Children and these victims in turn become the predators of children to keep the cycle going.

Well, I think that the far more important question is " what does it mean to be a decent and responsible and productive human being who has the confidence to pursue whatever interest and career that they are inclined to"? And a woman can do that.Again, people are far less hung up on gender roles and what it meant to be man or woman.

I think the important question is:

Why are Progressives pushing homosexuality/transgenderism on children so young that they should not be thinking about sex at all? That's beyond deplorable. I'm sure there's a special place in hell for them.

Get the hell out of here troll. The adults are speaking

GFY faggot. What's wrong, You don't like the sinister plans being exposed for what they are?

Yeah, you don't like the reality of that agenda being dragged out into the light, huh?
Actually if you'd read the bible, it clearly states that S & G were destroyed because the citizens were selfish and inhospitable....while the "good guy" who was saved offered his virgin daughters to the mob.

Of course not. They are two distinctly different kinds of people. I thought I made that clear...

And yet you haven’t listed the ways in which they are consistently different.
He's at that age you may have to speak up...
Vhaaat!?

IN WHAT WAYS ARE MEN AND WOMEN CONSISTENTLY DIFFERENT?
Sweetheart... If you don’t have a clue by now... Nothing I tell you will improve your future.

Nice dodge. My future is fine.....sweetie.

But please, educate me like I still have a chance at womanly happiness.

Rappers abuse women in their songs all of the time and liberals worship them.

I don’t know anyone that thinks abusing women is all right. If you want to know who thinks it’s ok listen to some rap music made by men that were raised by women with no man in the house. The entire rap music empire exists because so many boys grew up with no male figure to teach them right from wrong or punish them when they strayed from accepted behavior.

Forum List

Back