WAR On WOMEN By Republicans

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

I don't give a flying rats ass about "your" reproductive health

Apparently you are blinded by your "reproductive health" issue :cuckoo:

Well, then you don't grasp the War on Women. Do ya?

I do not grasp, that which is a liberal fantasy. I am not a political pawn....thanks.

The liberal media likes to paint the war on abortion as a war on women. It is as simple as that.

It's like liberals expect that no one will notice that abortion kills women, before they have a chance to become women.

The liberal media likes to paint the war on abortion as a war on women. It is as simple as that.

The problem is that the left is fighting for the side that apparently wants to see more female lives unnaturally ended. They are fighting a war, fighting hard, but some don't recognize the real enemy.

I love the way the OP, caps the war and women part. As if it will make it more real....hilarious...actually :lol:

Liberals can't deal with what's happening today. They have to recycle all of their used up arguments hoping to squeeze a little more mileage.

Liberals also need something to keep other liberals from paying attention. Don't worry about the invasion going on at the southern border. Here stick this war on women pacifier in your mouth. Suck on that for awhile. It's always worked before.

Oh my! This Reality posting really brought out all of the trolls from out of the woodwork didn't it! Well, I know the truth hurts but just bear with it until your political party can make reparations to women in this country.

Oh my! This Reality posting really brought out all of the trolls from out of the woodwork didn't it! Well, I know the truth hurts but just bear with it until your political party can make reparations to women in this country.

Reparations?

You are a fool

Or we(men) could all be their slaves....they do have all the pussy....now I see why gay men are on the rise....

I don't know how to break this to you, but that first line is a bit patronizing.

Or did you think you needed to man 'splain it to me?

Its almost like they consider women this giant monolithic block, with no variations in view, all lockstep with the progressive agenda.

Kind of like how they think of black people.

There are two groups of people that over time I have come to despise. Elite liberals and elite feminists. Both groups want to educate me on a world that they don't actually participate in. It's why I stopped reading commentary sections from several news papers.

Reparations?

You are a fool
Ah, that really gets you right where you live doesn't it?! :D

Yes, I really loathe people who allow themselves to become political pawns, and claim to be enlightened, when in fact they are eating up lies fed to them.

LOL. If either side deserves to be paid back for anything it's Men deserving to be paid back for 100 years of Feminism, not the other way around. Women were never designed to be treated as Men's equals. They don't have the capabilities to do so.

I don't know how to break this to you, but that first line is a bit patronizing.

Its almost like they consider women this giant monolithic block, with no variations in view, all lockstep with the progressive agenda.

Kinda like they think that if they pluck a woman out of national obscurity and run her as VP, all women would flock to vote for that party................................... :eusa_whistle: And if they do not, they are sexist.

Last edited:

Kinda like they think that if they pluck a woman out of national obscurity and run her as VP, all women would flock to vote for that party................................... :eusa_whistle: And if they do not, they are sexist.

Governor of a state is "obscurity"? Don't conflate your own ignorance with obscurity.

Forum List

Back