WAR On WOMEN By Republicans

obama pays the women in his Cabinet and inner circle less then the men there in similar jobs; jobs of equal importance

libs are losers who lie to themselves

When a party has to stoop this low and OPENLY use(class warfare, pitting people in this country against each other) to try and get voters, you know they are worthless and EVIL

They all took an oath to represent ALL THE PEOPLE BUT that isn't the Democrat party

If you don't think like they do, you all can go to hell AND they will say you have a WAR on WOMEN, a war on homsexuals, a war on blacks...their new one is a doozy, you all have a war on BROWN PEOPLE

they're base is no better, brainwashed stooges who passes it on for them

We didn't agree before this. We won't agree afterwards. Pretending that there aren't issues is just as partisan. The right wing engages in it just as much. It's just as superficial and just as pathetic.

What I dislike from either side is the screaming with no game plan or resolution except donations or petitions. The let's tap into inner rage or create faux rage game. It runs the risk of emotional exhaustion. Both sides play it. Both sides fall into the used car dealer gold tooth smile game.

I am a liberal and a feminist. This is what I want to see: Identify the problem, resolve the problem, tell me what can be accomplished, tell me what can't be accomplished, tell me what the obstacles are. This needs to occur on the local, state and national level.

There is a war on women. Yes, there is a class war. It's real.

Women apparently are not paying as close attention to what Republicans think of them as they should. The following are just a few of the many more reasons women should not support Conservatives.

If the Republicans want to know why they are out of touch with women all they need to do is read George Will's column George Will: Colleges become the victims of progressivism - The Washington Post. He uses this moronic argument:

1) A survey of women at two universities indiciates 20% of them are sexually assaulted at some point while attending college and only 12% of those assaults are reported.

2) Because police statitistics for sexual assualts on campus only don't correlate with those statistics - the girls must by lying!

Will completely ignores the fact that most of the time a woman in college is sexually assaulted it is off campus. He also ignores the harsh reality that the police dont' always record reported instances of sexual assault. My wife had to go to the police three times before they took her complaint for rape. In fact, the first time she went one of the officers she spoke to admitted to being a date rapist himself "Oh, I've done that!"

He does this because he hates women and is trying to frame a case against them. He probably sexually assaulted a woman himself (the 20% who are sexually assaulted have assailants, right) - and has some guilt issues with it.

What's wrong with the survey? Why don't we take the NCVS as the gospel truth?

If you choose not to acknowledge the problem then you leave a gap that the right will exploit.

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

Secretary Clinton should do better than the President. Bad news for the GOP.

Hillary wont run

shes a failure

her book isnt even selling

bad news for the Jackass Party

Yes we see what happens to women that dare to defies the far left and leaves the small little bubble that that the far left says women must stay in.

if you're such a slut you want the government to subsidize your birth control needs; you may be a left-wing loser who accuses others of a War on women"

I don't know how to break this to you, but that first line is a bit patronizing.

Or did you think you needed to man 'splain it to me?

You are blinded by the fact that the left is using your so called status as a minority for political reasons

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

I agree, the governmnet has no business paying for birth control or abortions, it is none of their business. I also agree with the equal pay for equal work but this current administration cares nothing about that, they won't fix the problem at the White House, let alone anywhere else.

You are blinded by the fact that the left is using your so called status as a minority for political reasons

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

I agree, the governmnet has no business paying for birth control or abortions, it is none of their business. I also agree with the equal pay for equal work but this current administration cares nothing about that, they won't fix the problem at the White House, let alone anywhere else.

Both of the above birth control and abortions fall under reproductive health care.

If the country falls for this lie AGAIN, then we deserve what we get for being so fucking stupid.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Both of the above birth control and abortions fall under reproductive health care.

Birth control and abortion are both anti-reproductive. Preventing a baby or killing a baby has nothing to do with actual health care.

Women apparently are not paying as close attention to what Republicans think of them as they should. The following are just a few of the many more reasons women should not support Conservatives.

If the Republicans want to know why they are out of touch with women all they need to do is read George Will's column George Will: Colleges become the victims of progressivism - The Washington Post. He uses this moronic argument:

1) A survey of women at two universities indiciates 20% of them are sexually assaulted at some point while attending college and only 12% of those assaults are reported.

2) Because police statitistics for sexual assualts on campus only don't correlate with those statistics - the girls must by lying!

Will completely ignores the fact that most of the time a woman in college is sexually assaulted it is off campus. He also ignores the harsh reality that the police dont' always record reported instances of sexual assault. My wife had to go to the police three times before they took her complaint for rape. In fact, the first time she went one of the officers she spoke to admitted to being a date rapist himself "Oh, I've done that!"

He does this because he hates women and is trying to frame a case against them. He probably sexually assaulted a woman himself (the 20% who are sexually assaulted have assailants, right) - and has some guilt issues with it.

You have a little bullshit in the corner of your mouth.

Birth control and abortion are both anti-reproductive. Preventing a baby or killing a baby has nothing to do with actual health care.
Medical Uses of the Birth Control Pill

Remember

Besides birth control, there are many medical benefits of birth control pills.
Before taking birth control pills, talk to your health care provider about side effects, risks and benefits of the Pill.
Birth control pills can help irregular periods, PCOS, endometriosis, acne, menstrual cramps, and low estrogen conditions.

Adolescent girls and young women are often prescribed birth control pills for irregular or absent menstrual periods, menstrual cramps, acne, PMS, endometriosis, and for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Girls who are diagnosed with PCOS are often prescribed oral contraceptives to lower their hormone levels and regulate their menstrual periods.

Birth control pills (sometimes called “the Pill”, oral contraceptive pills-OCP's, or hormonal pills) contain one or two types of synthetic (man-made) female hormones, estrogen and/or progestin. Similar hormones are normally made by the ovaries. There are many different types of oral contraceptive pills.

What kinds of medical conditions can be helped with birth control pills?

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): is a hormonal imbalance which causes irregular menstrual periods, acne, and excess hair growth. Birth control pills work by lowering certain hormone levels to regulate menstrual periods. When hormone levels are decreased to normal, acne and hair growth often improve.

Endometriosis: Most girls with endometriosis have cramps or pelvic pain during their menstrual cycle. Birth control pills are often prescribed continuously to treat endometriosis and work by temporarily preventing periods. Since periods can cause pain for young women with endometriosis, stopping periods will usually improve cramps and pelvic pain.

Lack of periods (“amenorrhea”) from low weight, stress, excessive exercise, or damage to the ovaries from radiation or chemotherapy: With any of these conditions, the hormone “estrogen” is not made in normal amounts by the body. Birth control pills may be prescribed to replace estrogen, which helps to regulate the menstrual cycle. For girls whose menstrual periods are irregular (too few - or not at all), birth control pills can help to regulate the menstrual cycle to every 28 days and provide the body with normal amounts of estrogen. Normal estrogen levels are important for healthy bones.

Menstrual Cramps: When over-the-counter medications don't help with severe cramps, birth control pills may be the solution because they prevent ovulation and lighten periods.

Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS): Symptoms of PMS such as mood swings, breast soreness, and bloating, along with acne can occur up to 2 weeks before a young women's period. Birth control pills may be prescribed to stop ovulation and keep hormone levels balanced. Symptoms may improve, particularly when oral contraceptive pills are prescribed continuously.

Heavy Menstrual Periods: Birth control pills can reduce the amount and length of menstrual bleeding.

Acne: For moderate to severe acne, which over-the-counter and prescription medications haven't cured, birth control pills may be prescribed. The hormones in the Pill can help stop acne from forming. Be patient though, since it takes several months for birth control pills to work.

Other Medical Benefits

Because there is less menstrual bleeding when taking birth control pills, you are less likely to get anemia (low number of red blood cells, which carry oxygen from the lungs to the tissues). Birth control pills also lower your chance of getting endometrial (lining of the uterus) cancer, ovarian cancer, and ovarian cysts.
Medical Uses of the Birth Control Pill

Hmmmmmmmmm...........list of top ten things that I thought that I would never post about. :lol:

You want to start with this or should I go ahead and discuss abortion?

So yes proof that a woman must conform to the ideals of the far left or forever be cast out, the same goes for any of the so called "protected" under the far left.

Forum List

Back