WAR On WOMEN By Republicans

Abortion is, thankfully for the DEMS a gateway issue. I mean do you really care what someone's economic policy may be if they don't think you can make healthcare decisions yourself?

you make that statement with a straight face while supporting government control of overall healthcare???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

When did I do that? Oh you mean the ACA? Where you buy private insurance to see a private physician?

Lord you're a dumbass.

You have to buy that insurance through a government gateway from an insurance company the government allows through the gateway, and you have to buy what the government tells you to buy, and you can only visit doctors where the government says you can, and the insurance company is only allowed to make the profit the government decides it can make. The entire process is wide open to corruption. Just remember that when stories about that corruption begin breaking one day.

I think we all know who the dumbass is here.

Last edited:
Define liberal and feminism.

Liberal: Non-traditional. One who believes that emotions and desires are more important than Tradition, Values, and Morality.

Feminist: A Liberal of the female gender.

Metrosexual: A Liberal of the male gender.

Women apparently are not paying as close attention to what Republicans think of them as they should. The following are just a few of the many more reasons women should not support Conservatives.

If the Republicans want to know why they are out of touch with women all they need to do is read George Will's column George Will: Colleges become the victims of progressivism - The Washington Post. He uses this moronic argument:

1) A survey of women at two universities indiciates 20% of them are sexually assaulted at some point while attending college and only 12% of those assaults are reported.

2) Because police statitistics for sexual assualts on campus only don't correlate with those statistics - the girls must by lying!

Will completely ignores the fact that most of the time a woman in college is sexually assaulted it is off campus. He also ignores the harsh reality that the police dont' always record reported instances of sexual assault. My wife had to go to the police three times before they took her complaint for rape. In fact, the first time she went one of the officers she spoke to admitted to being a date rapist himself "Oh, I've done that!"

He does this because he hates women and is trying to frame a case against them. He probably sexually assaulted a woman himself (the 20% who are sexually assaulted have assailants, right) - and has some guilt issues with it.

What's wrong with the survey?

Nothing that I know of.

Why don't we take the NCVS as the gospel truth?

If you choose not to acknowledge the problem then you leave a gap that the right will exploit.
? Huh? What problem don't I acknowledge?

1) A survey of women at two universities indiciates [sic] 20% of them are sexually assaulted at some point while attending college

"While attending college" eh? I wonder how many of that 20% are assaulted by people who sit in their same lecture hall and nod their heads approvingly at some burned-out wannbe communist professor's every diatribe against America and all it stands for? How many will go on to be life-long democrat voters?

War against women indeed...

Right because only liberals go to college. LOL! No wonder you righties are all morons.

How many do you think will go on to become straight-A student rape minimizing columnists like George Will?

Married women vote Republican more often than democrat.
And your MessiahRushie explains why.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

This is the Republican way of "reaching out" to women.

Define liberal and feminism.

Liberal: Non-traditional. One who believes that emotions and desires are more important than Tradition, Values, and Morality.

Feminist: A Liberal of the female gender.

Metrosexual: A Liberal of the male gender.

That's right, I remember you. You are the one that supports slavery. Right?

If the Republicans want to know why they are out of touch with women all they need to do is read George Will's column George Will: Colleges become the victims of progressivism - The Washington Post. He uses this moronic argument:

1) A survey of women at two universities indiciates 20% of them are sexually assaulted at some point while attending college and only 12% of those assaults are reported.

2) Because police statitistics for sexual assualts on campus only don't correlate with those statistics - the girls must by lying!

Will completely ignores the fact that most of the time a woman in college is sexually assaulted it is off campus. He also ignores the harsh reality that the police dont' always record reported instances of sexual assault. My wife had to go to the police three times before they took her complaint for rape. In fact, the first time she went one of the officers she spoke to admitted to being a date rapist himself "Oh, I've done that!"

He does this because he hates women and is trying to frame a case against them. He probably sexually assaulted a woman himself (the 20% who are sexually assaulted have assailants, right) - and has some guilt issues with it.

What's wrong with the survey?

Nothing that I know of.

Why don't we take the NCVS as the gospel truth?

If you choose not to acknowledge the problem then you leave a gap that the right will exploit.
? Huh? What problem don't I acknowledge?

It's a rather small sample using two colleges. It was done online only. They won a cookie for participating. The NCVS, as well as this one, may have under reporting or over reporting. So, those are the issues that he raised and then went overboard and screwed it up.

Last edited:
you make that statement with a straight face while supporting government control of overall healthcare???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

When did I do that? Oh you mean the ACA? Where you buy private insurance to see a private physician?

Lord you're a dumbass.

You have to buy that insurance through a government gateway from an insurance company the government allows through the gateway, and you have to buy what the government tells you to buy, and you can only visit doctors where the government says you can, and the insurance company is only allowed to make the profit the government decides it can make. The entire process is wide open to corruption. Just remember that when stories about that corruption begin breaking one day.

I think we all know who the dumbass is here.

You left out that you are forced by law under penalty if you do not comply. Welcome to Obama's new America.

Married women vote Republican more often than democrat.
And your MessiahRushie explains why.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

This is the Republican way of "reaching out" to women.

last time i checked Rush isnt a politician; and his job isnt "reaching out" to women; in the hopes of them switching out of the Dem Party and into the Republican Party

next idiotic and pointless non-point please

Race or no. Slavery in antiquity and late antiquity came from war as well as the good old fashioned kidnapping. This is the "tradition" that you call for?

Yes it did and that is the Tradition that I call for. Slavery also came from those who were unable to pay their debts, those who had committed crimes, and individuals who failed to conform to social standards. None of which do I have a problem with.

Race or no. Slavery in antiquity and late antiquity came from war as well as the good old fashioned kidnapping. This is the "tradition" that you call for?

Yes it did and that is the Tradition that I call for. Slavery also came from those who were unable to pay their debts, those who had committed crimes, and individuals who failed to conform to social standards. None of which do I have a problem with.

Ok. I have one last question on this issue before I take off. You realize that slavery, in all ages, did not allow those that were free to earn enough to not engage in criminal activity, right? Thus, you have a never ending cycle or an entire class that is enslaved. This is what you are after, correct?

Last edited:
Ok. I have one last question on this issue before I take off. You realize that slavery, in all ages, did not allow those that were free to earn enough to not engage in criminal activity, right? Thus, you have a never ending cycle or an entire class that is enslaved. This is what you are after, correct?

I have no problem with a caste system, Disir. In fact, it's the type of society that I would prefer, given an option. YES, even knowing that there is a high probability that I would end up at the lower end of the social ladder. A place for everyone and everyone in their place.

I actually enjoy being a worker rather than a decision maker. I turned down an opportunity about 5 years ago to become a Supervisor/Manager because I didn't want to deal with the headaches and hassles of that sort of work. My only complaint is when the Supervisory/Management level cannot actually come up with a workable plan of action for getting things done.

Last edited:
When a party has to stoop this low and OPENLY use(class warfare, pitting people in this country against each other) to try and get voters, you know they are worthless and EVIL

They all took an oath to represent ALL THE PEOPLE BUT that isn't the Democrat party

If you don't think like they do, you all can go to hell AND they will say you have a WAR on WOMEN, a war on homsexuals, a war on blacks...their new one is a doozy, you all have a war on BROWN PEOPLE

they're base is no better, brainwashed stooges who passes it on for them

We didn't agree before this. We won't agree afterwards. Pretending that there aren't issues is just as partisan. The right wing engages in it just as much. It's just as superficial and just as pathetic.

What I dislike from either side is the screaming with no game plan or resolution except donations or petitions. The let's tap into inner rage or create faux rage game. It runs the risk of emotional exhaustion. Both sides play it. Both sides fall into the used car dealer gold tooth smile game.

I am a liberal and a feminist. This is what I want to see: Identify the problem, resolve the problem, tell me what can be accomplished, tell me what can't be accomplished, tell me what the obstacles are. This needs to occur on the local, state and national level.

There is a war on women. Yes, there is a class war. It's real.

There is no war on women, but you can say, you liberal, feminist, Democrats/progressives DO have a war on CHILDREN as you stand up proudly for any women to get rid of their OFFSPRING through abortion...Your war has killed, 55 MILLION babies who would of developed into- children-adults who would of been American citizens...Now your party is in a big rush for their IMMIGRATION REFORM and will replace all them millions aborted with Illegal Immigrants (oh excuse me, they are now called, Migrants) who broke our laws right from the get go, so they should be fine upstanding citizens...and now they are allowing thousands (gang members to year old children) how they walked here is amazing, isn't it? and they're from third world country to invade us right as we speak.

so this made up war on women, is a ruse to cover for the real war going right now and it's ON US American citizens...

Why must you play this silly game of this Democrat party? you think they care if you abort all your offspring? hell no they can be REPLACED as we see happening NOW and these kids can be molded into good little Democrat party zombie voters...YOU'LL all be tossed off to the side on day and ask how the hell did we let this happen

Last edited:
When a party has to stoop this low and OPENLY use(class warfare, pitting people in this country against each other) to try and get voters, you know they are worthless and EVIL

They all took an oath to represent ALL THE PEOPLE BUT that isn't the Democrat party

If you don't think like they do, you all can go to hell AND they will say you have a WAR on WOMEN, a war on homsexuals, a war on blacks...their new one is a doozy, you all have a war on BROWN PEOPLE

they're base is no better, brainwashed stooges who passes it on for them

We didn't agree before this. We won't agree afterwards. Pretending that there aren't issues is just as partisan. The right wing engages in it just as much. It's just as superficial and just as pathetic.

What I dislike from either side is the screaming with no game plan or resolution except donations or petitions. The let's tap into inner rage or create faux rage game. It runs the risk of emotional exhaustion. Both sides play it. Both sides fall into the used car dealer gold tooth smile game.

I am a liberal and a feminist. This is what I want to see: Identify the problem, resolve the problem, tell me what can be accomplished, tell me what can't be accomplished, tell me what the obstacles are. This needs to occur on the local, state and national level.

There is no war on women, but you can say, you liberal, feminist, Democrats/progressives DO have a war on CHILDREN as you stand up proudly for any women to get rid of their OFFSPRING through abortion...Your war has killed, 55 MILLION babies who would of developed into- children-adults who would of been American citizens...Now your party is in a big rush for their IMMIGRATION REFORM and will replace all them millions aborted with Illegal Immigrants (oh excuse me, they are now called, Migrants) who broke our laws right from the get go, so they should be fine upstanding citizens...and now they are allowing thousands (gang members to year old children) how they walked here is amazing, isn't it? and they're from third world country to invade us right as we speak.

so this made up war on women, is a ruse to cover for the real war going right now and it's ON US American citizens...

Why must you play this silly game of this Democrat party? you think they care if you abort all your offspring? hell no they can be REPLACED as we see happening NOW and these kids can be molded into good little Democrat party zombie voters...YOU'LL all be tossed off to the side on day and ask how the hell did we let this happen

Fetuses aren't children, and human "potential" is no standard for actual human life. That's why guys jerking off isn't mass murder.

But that's us guys so who cares.

giphy.gif

Democrats apparently view women as stupid, weak, and incapable of taking care of themselves and their families. Sad.

Fetuses aren't children, and human "potential" is no standard for actual human life. That's why guys jerking off isn't mass murder.

But that's us guys so who cares.

giphy.gif

jerking off doesnt involve an egg

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back