WAR On WOMEN By Republicans

We didn't agree before this. We won't agree afterwards. Pretending that there aren't issues is just as partisan. The right wing engages in it just as much. It's just as superficial and just as pathetic.

What I dislike from either side is the screaming with no game plan or resolution except donations or petitions. The let's tap into inner rage or create faux rage game. It runs the risk of emotional exhaustion. Both sides play it. Both sides fall into the used car dealer gold tooth smile game.

I am a liberal and a feminist. This is what I want to see: Identify the problem, resolve the problem, tell me what can be accomplished, tell me what can't be accomplished, tell me what the obstacles are. This needs to occur on the local, state and national level.

There is a war on women. Yes, there is a class war. It's real.

There is no war on women, but you can say, you liberal, feminist, Democrats/progressives DO have a war on CHILDREN as you stand up proudly for any women to get rid of their OFFSPRING through abortion...Your war has killed, 55 MILLION babies who would of developed into- children-adults who would of been American citizens...Now your party is in a big rush for their IMMIGRATION REFORM and will replace all them millions aborted with Illegal Immigrants (oh excuse me, they are now called, Migrants) who broke our laws right from the get go, so they should be fine upstanding citizens...and now they are allowing thousands (gang members to year old children) how they walked here is amazing, isn't it? and they're from third world country to invade us right as we speak.

so this made up war on women, is a ruse to cover for the real war going right now and it's ON US American citizens...

Why must you play this silly game of this Democrat party? you think they care if you abort all your offspring? hell no they can be REPLACED as we see happening NOW and these kids can be molded into good little Democrat party zombie voters...YOU'LL all be tossed off to the side on day and ask how the hell did we let this happen

Fetuses aren't children, and human "potential" is no standard for actual human life. That's why guys jerking off isn't mass murder.

But that's us guys so who cares.

giphy.gif

believe what ever helps you get through one
but it's sad to see the dads are just as uncaring about their child they created and has no problem with them being sucked down a drain as some women are
Hell you all care about animal abuse more than abortions

What's wrong with the survey?

Nothing that I know of.

Why don't we take the NCVS as the gospel truth?

If you choose not to acknowledge the problem then you leave a gap that the right will exploit.
? Huh? What problem don't I acknowledge?

It's a rather small sample using two colleges. It was done online only. They won a cookie for participating. The NCVS, as well as this one, may have under reporting or over reporting.

Except the NCVS survey is consistent with many similar surveys.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-percent-women-sexually-assaulted-they-gradu/

So, those are the issues that he raised and then went overboard and screwed it up.
Yeah, he went "overboard" - right. Date rapists do that a lot, too.

And your MessiahRushie explains why.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

This is the Republican way of "reaching out" to women.

last time i checked Rush isnt a politician; and his job isnt "reaching out" to women; in the hopes of them switching out of the Dem Party and into the Republican Party

next idiotic and pointless non-point please

Rush votes Democrat?

Fetuses aren't children

This is the dividing line, right there. Those of us who believe fetuses are children are not waging a war on women. We are waging a war on those of you who believe fetuses are not children.

You can throw up all the "war on women" bullshit smoke and mirrors you like, but the murder of what we believe to be children is what this is really all about. We are not attacking women, we are defending the defenseless.

You want everyone to divert their gaze from the child in the womb and make this about the vagina.

No sale.

Last edited:
Fetuses aren't children

This is the dividing line, right there. Those of us who believe fetuses are children are not waging a war on women. We are waging a war on those of you who believe fetuses are not children.

You can throw up all the "war on women" bullshit smoke and mirrors you like, but the murder of what we believe to be children is what this is really all about. We are not attacking women, we are defending the defenseless.

Ultimately, the faux "war on women" boils down to "I'm afraid you're going to do away with abortion", no more, no less.

Fetuses aren't children

Ultimately, the faux "war on women" boils down to "I'm afraid you're going to do away with abortion", no more, no less.

Yep.

Fetuses aren't children

You want everyone to divert their gaze from the child in the womb and make this about the vagina.

No sale.

BRAVO Mr. "G"
you speak for MILLIONS of people in this country with that one:eusa_clap:

Race or no. Slavery in antiquity and late antiquity came from war as well as the good old fashioned kidnapping. This is the "tradition" that you call for?

Yes it did and that is the Tradition that I call for. Slavery also came from those who were unable to pay their debts, those who had committed crimes, and individuals who failed to conform to social standards. None of which do I have a problem with.

Ok. I have one last question on this issue before I take off. You realize that slavery, in all ages, did not allow those that were free to earn enough to not engage in criminal activity, right? Thus, you have a never ending cycle or an entire class that is enslaved. This is what you are after, correct?

Not true. Of course, during the Roman Empire slaves often bought their freedom. Of course, any money they earned was always at the discretion of their owners, but most owners were not sadistic and allowed their slaves to buy their freedom after a certain period of service.

Yes it did and that is the Tradition that I call for. Slavery also came from those who were unable to pay their debts, those who had committed crimes, and individuals who failed to conform to social standards. None of which do I have a problem with.

Ok. I have one last question on this issue before I take off. You realize that slavery, in all ages, did not allow those that were free to earn enough to not engage in criminal activity, right? Thus, you have a never ending cycle or an entire class that is enslaved. This is what you are after, correct?

Not true. Of course, during the Roman Empire slaves often bought their freedom. Of course, any money they earned was always at the discretion of their owners, but most owners were not sadistic and allowed their slaves to buy their freedom after a certain period of service.

Tocqueville: Book I Chapter 18

The immediate evils produced by slavery were very nearly the same in antiquity as they are among the moderns, but the consequences of these evils were different. The slave among the ancients belonged to the same race as his master, and was often the superior of the two in education and intelligence. Freedom was the only distinction between them; and when freedom was conferred, they were easily confounded together. The ancients, then, had a very simple means of ridding themselves of slavery and its consequences: that of enfranchisement; and they succeeded as soon as they adopted this measure generally. Not but that in ancient states the vestiges of servitude subsisted for some time after servitude itself was abolished. There is a natural prejudice that prompts men to despise whoever has been their inferior long after he has become their equal; and the real inequality that is produced by fortune or by law is always succeeded by an imaginary inequality that is implanted in the manners of the people. But among the ancients this secondary consequence of slavery had a natural limit; for the freedman bore so entire a resemblance to those born free that it soon became impossible to distinguish him from them.

The greatest difficulty in antiquity was that of altering the law; among the moderns it is that of altering the customs, and as far as we are concerned, the real obstacles begin where those of the ancients left off. This arises from the circumstance that among the moderns the abstract and transient fact of slavery is fatally united with the physical and permanent fact of color. The tradition of slavery dishonors the race, and the peculiarity of the race perpetuates the tradition of slavery. No African has ever voluntarily emigrated to the shores of the New World, whence it follows that all the blacks who are now found there are either slaves or freedmen Thus the Negro transmits the eternal mark of his ignominy to all his descendants; and although the law may abolish slavery, God alone can obliterate the traces of its existence.

The modern slave differs from his master not only in his condition but in his origin. You may set the Negro free, but you cannot make him otherwise than an alien to the European. Nor is this all we scarcely acknowledge the common features of humanity in this stranger whom slavery has brought among us. His physiog- nomy is to our eyes hideous, his understanding weak, his tastes low; and we are almost inclined to look upon him as a being intermediate between man and the brutes.32 The moderns, then, after they have abolished slavery, have three prejudices to contend against, which are less easy to attack and far less easy to conquer than the mere fact of servitude: the prejudice of the master, the prejudice of the race, and the prejudice of color.

Conservative women realize that the Republican Party does not best represent their interests, but are willing to set that aside because of their overwhelming hatred for blacks and Hispanics.

Conservative women realize that the Republican Party does not best represent their interests, but are willing to set that aside because of their overwhelming hatred for blacks and Hispanics.

well as you can see the pathetic, race-baiting, lying left is getting more desperate by the day with every failure of their agenda

Asshat, party of one.......your table is ready. Can we freshen your douche for you?

Asshat, party of one.......your table is ready. Can we freshen your douche for you?

When Dr. Laura was yellinmg N***** N****** N*****, I believe she was saying the same thing that Lee Atwater did when he yelled N***** N***** N*****.

And Sarah Palin was saying the same when she advised Dr. Laura, "Don't retreat, but reload."

Ball just wiffed you.

When Dr. Laura was yellinmg N***** N****** N*****, I believe she was saying the same thing that Lee Atwater did when he yelled N***** N***** N*****.

And Sarah Palin was saying the same when she advised Dr. Laura, "Don't retreat, but reload."

Ball just wiffed you.

what about when former KKK member Robert Byrd (D-WVA) was yelling N***** N***** N*****?

Forum List

Back