WAR On WOMEN By Republicans

We haven't started any war on women yet. Hell, we're too busy right now making sure everyone's water and air are dirty enough. Big job as there's lots of both that need polluting.

Birth Control is not a "right"...

Come on far left that is one is so old and been debunked..

I have yet to see anyone claim that if birth control is needed for medical purposes that it should be banned.

Yet another far left myth being promoted..

Another far left myth that is always promoted during such "discussions" is that they are pro-choice.

That is not true.

the majority of abortions; or birth control pills; arent not given out to alleviate other problems; it is for conveniance;

and the same pills you cite having so many helpful effects have a list of dangerous side effects at least as long as your list

including:

high blood pressure
blood clots
heat attack
stroke
liver tumors
gallstones

and they dont protect you from STDs

and if you need an abortion you didnt have safe sex

libs are losers who lie to themselves

It's the liberals that make women feel victimized proof is this thread and all the links mentioned above.

As opposed to the religious right, that lives in the land of denial and then spends it's time .........dividing and conquering.

As opposed to the religious right, that lives in the land of denial and then spends it's time .........dividing and conquering.

you think people are "dividing and conquering" because in your rabid partisan mind no woman or minority would be allowed to disagree with your agenda and ideology

So yes proof that a woman must conform to the ideals of the far left or forever be cast out, the same goes for any of the so called "protected" under the far left.

What I am asking is that you have the opportunity to define it before you allow someone else to define it for you. Often, it doesn't mean what you intended. I merely ask for clarification.

Unless, of course, you don't know how.

"Overall, however, the risks of endometrial and ovarian cancer appear to be reduced with the use of oral contraceptives, whereas the risks of breast, cervical, and liver cancer appear to be increased (1)"

From the national cancer association.

I am a liberal and a feminist. This is what I want to see: Identify the problem, resolve the problem, tell me what can be accomplished, tell me what can't be accomplished, tell me what the obstacles are. This needs to occur on the local, state and national level.

Okay, let's go down that road...

The problems.... Liberalism and Feminism, which are really the same thing.

What needs to be accomplished..... A return to morals, values, and gender roles.

What can be accomplished.... A return to a Patriarchal society which demands that both Men and women maintain their proper places in life.

What can't be accomplished.... A forced agreement that those are the proper roles for people. We can require complaince and acceptance of the roles but cannot force agreement with them (which is fine).

What are the obstacles.... 50 years of educational and societal malaise which have allowed the idea that Men and women are different only in gender-specific reproductive organs. A growing lack of logic and values in society. The growing idea of what one wants to do compared to what one should do. An increase in emotionalism in society.

How can these be overcome.... Legislation forcing people to enact proper roles. Reform of educational and employment systems to properly separate Male and female members and to remove preferential treatment for females.

You are correct that this needs to happen at every level of both Government and Society.

Let's see the divided groups created by liberal strategists.

The whites
The blacks
The Hispanics
The men
The women
The children
The homosexuals
The heterosexuals
The rich
The poor
The middle class
The religious
The atheists

Let's see, you act as if we would have agreed before. Obviously not.

Lol the only war on women is one created by liberals and sold to you with propaganda like sallow's op.

And being pithy is your best friend. People will gloss over these long rants.

When a party has to stoop this low and OPENLY use(class warfare, pitting people in this country against each other) to try and get voters, you know they are worthless and EVIL

They all took an oath to represent ALL THE PEOPLE BUT that isn't the Democrat party

If you don't think like they do, you all can go to hell AND they will say you have a WAR on WOMEN, a war on homsexuals, a war on blacks...their new one is a doozy, you all have a war on BROWN PEOPLE

they're base is no better, brainwashed stooges who passes it on for them

We didn't agree before this. We won't agree afterwards. Pretending that there aren't issues is just as partisan. The right wing engages in it just as much. It's just as superficial and just as pathetic.

What I dislike from either side is the screaming with no game plan or resolution except donations or petitions. The let's tap into inner rage or create faux rage game. It runs the risk of emotional exhaustion. Both sides play it. Both sides fall into the used car dealer gold tooth smile game.

I am a liberal and a feminist. This is what I want to see: Identify the problem, resolve the problem, tell me what can be accomplished, tell me what can't be accomplished, tell me what the obstacles are. This needs to occur on the local, state and national level.

There is a war on women. Yes, there is a class war. It's real.

Last edited:

Okay, let's go down that road...

The problems.... Liberalism and Feminism, which are really the same thing.

What needs to be accomplished..... A return to morals, values, and gender roles.

What can be accomplished.... A return to a Patriarchal society which demands that both Men and women maintain their proper places in life.

What can't be accomplished.... A forced agreement that those are the proper roles for people. We can require complaince and acceptance of the roles but cannot force agreement with them (which is fine).

What are the obstacles.... 50 years of educational and societal malaise which have allowed the idea that Men and women are different only in gender-specific reproductive organs. A growing lack of logic and values in society. The growing idea of what one wants to do compared to what one should do. An increase in emotionalism in society.

How can these be overcome.... Legislation forcing people to enact proper roles. Reform of educational and employment systems to properly separate Male and female members and to remove preferential treatment for females.

You are correct that this needs to happen at every level of both Government and Society.

Define liberal and feminism.

Is this post directed at me. It's hard to tell when you don't use the quote feature.

I've never seen you before in my life.

Is this post directed at me. It's hard to tell when you don't use the quote feature.

I've never seen you before in my life.

Let me specifically point this in your direction. LOL. You're propaganda indicates that there is nothing and I mean nothing that I would have agreed with. There is no sista-sista here. You're little LOL it's liberal propaganda is all it took.

The odds are that you just spit it out without even thinking.

Forum List

Back