War With Syria: Yea Or Nay?

Do You Support War With Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and what won the cold war ? Money...
Yep. We outspent the Russkies...they couldn't keep up. Afghanistan was their death knell IMHO.

well my gracious friends have provided me with the info I've been asking for and it's getting quite clear that this one is all about the dollar too and more precisely about how our dollar fares in juxtaposition with Iran and oil. We can't very well attack Iran with Syria sitting on Israel's northern flank. That's why Assad has to go. It's a dirty business.
And then the appearance is that WE support the Rebels that are our enemies as well...al-Queida/Hezbollah...other thugs, dregs. Such a quandary.

I need a reminder, haven't we already been down this road when liberals were bitching back 10 years ago?
Yep. But this one is OK...it's their side doing it. And yes they do need some reflection time...to ask WHY they voted for the guy in the first place.

He promised to get us OUT of the region...he's setting it on fire.

I cannot see how any obama supporter can support this idiot.
Most don't, or refuse to educate themselves. They don't care.

Yep. But this one is OK...it's their side doing it. And yes they do need some reflection time...to ask WHY they voted for the guy in the first place.

He promised to get us OUT of the region...he's setting it on fire.

I was talking with this guy today about Syria, he acted as if he thought he knew what was going on. Everything he told came directly from the mainstream media. Got to burn Syria. He said he was told all the facts of why we must do this?

I asked him what threat Syria imposed on the U.S.? he dropped his head and changed the subject.

Britain is not on board yet supporting a Syrian airstrike. If Britain says nay, will Obie punk out?

:lol: if Britain can even mount one you mean.....what have they got left, 20 planes? after 3 days they'll need our refueling capacity and ammunitions ala Libya.....

and what won the cold war ? Money...
Yep. We outspent the Russkies...they couldn't keep up. Afghanistan was their death knell IMHO.

well my gracious friends have provided me with the info I've been asking for and it's getting quite clear that this one is all about the dollar too and more precisely about how our dollar fares in juxtaposition with Iran and oil. We can't very well attack Iran with Syria sitting on Israel's northern flank. That's why Assad has to go. It's a dirty business.

explain the $$ part please....

and your 'synopsis' ala assad on Israels flank as being somehow connected to attacking Iran makes no sense.

I was talking with this guy today about Syria, he acted as if he thought he knew what was going on. Everything he told came directly from the mainstream media. Got to burn Syria. He said he was told all the facts of why we must do this?

I asked him what threat Syria imposed on the U.S.? he dropped his head and changed the subject.

Some LIV's tend to try to dazzle with BS from the prism of emotion(s), without going and looking deeper...I think he understood you knew more and couldn't handle it...thus the 'thread change'. ;)

You educated him Good on you.

Some LIV's tend to try to dazzle with BS from the prism of emotion(s), without going and looking deeper...I think he understood you knew more and couldn't handle it...thus the 'thread change'. ;)

He looked shocked when I informed him that the rebels were Al queda, but tried to blow it off.

Not hearing enough from the 'Anti-War Left.' They need to be more active and vocal. Their credibility is on the line.

biden says its cool, bush, war monger- obama, doing the righteous thang;)
Always the way it is with the left. UP the right's butts with microscopes...however when the left does the same? U Can't Touch This...

He looked shocked when I informed him that the rebels were Al queda, but tried to blow it off.

Because the Media won't tell the entire tale. PAR for their course.

It's fucking disgusting how so many people think they are informed but don't have a fucking clue.

OH he did ask me where do I get my new sources, right wing media? I told him I get it from a variety of news outlets mostly from other countries.

and your 'synopsis' ala assad on Israels flank as being somehow connected to attacking Iran makes no sense.

I've already posted links to the petrodollar situation, and the fact the Iran threatens it and it just makes military sense to take out Syria (Iran's weaker ally) before moving on to Iran...
Iran---nukes--Hezbollah----none of them are Israel's buddy's. I mean Israel is already Attacking Syria. Are we supposed to pretend it's not happening?

It's fucking disgusting how so many people think they are informed but don't have a fucking clue.

OH he did ask me where do I get my new sources, right wing media? I told him I get it from a variety of news outlets mostly from other countries.
Indeed. A variety of sources, mixed with logic and common sense / history= forming an opinion based on fact.

Too much like math...work...for the dumb masses.

I've already posted links to the petrodollar situation, and the fact the Iran threatens it and it just makes military sense to take out Syria (Iran's weaker ally) before moving on to Iran...
Iran---nukes--Hezbollah----none of them are Israel's buddy's. I mean Israel is already Attacking Syria. Are we supposed to pretend it's not happening?

uhm I said that weeks ago, and have restated it..:eusa_eh:( see the bold).....why is this a surprise and why is it 'evil'....?

the petro- $$ thing? I wasn't aware you were into conspiracy theories dillo, please.....thats just malarkey ...:eusa_hand:

uhm I said that weeks ago, and have restated it..:eusa_eh:( see the bold).....why is this a surprise and why is it 'evil'....?

the petro- $$ thing? I wasn't aware you were into conspiracy theories dillo, please.....thats just malarkey ...:eusa_hand:

I know you said it weeks ago and it's still true. The hysterical frenzy over poison gas is an insult to an intelligent American citizen. America et al want Assad gone so they can continue on to Iran without have to worry about what kind of trouble Syria might stir up. Onwards to kill the nukes and save the American petrodollar.

wag the dog...
That's the way I see it.
He's going to get us in a mess in which we may not recover...and setting the whole world aflame.

Yea right, Russia and Iran wont do shit and China never attacks anyone unless in their backyard and If Russia or Iran do they will get smoked by the U.S. Airforce and Navy. It will never be a ground war against Russia or Iran.

It was a fair fight in Nam' but our fighter pilots and planes are way better then the Russians they wouldnt stand a chance and they know it

wag the dog...
That's the way I see it.
He's going to get us in a mess in which we may not recover...and setting the whole world aflame.

Yea right, Russia and Iran wont do shit and China never attacks anyone unless in their backyard and If Russia or Iran do they will get smoked by the U.S. Airforce and Navy. It will never be a ground war against Russia or Iran.
With the cutbacks in the Military a-la sequester...WAR in two theatres since 2003?

Think again. YES our folks are the BEST...bar NONE...this nation AND our troops are weary. Please take this into account. OBAMA is trying to save his own ass and divert our attention.

That's the way I see it.

With the cutbacks in the Military a-la sequester...WAR in two theatres since 2003?

Think again. YES our folks are the BEST...bar NONE...this nation AND our troops are weary. Please take this into account. OBAMA is trying to save his own ass and divert our attention.

You have a point, but we wont use boots on the ground because of that. I just dont get all this WWIII talk...it wont happen China or Russia wont fight the USA the economys are way to intangled. They need us as much as we need them And Iran like North Korea just talk shit but wont go up against the U.S. it would be Suicide. sorry for any spelling errors...

Forum List

Back