Warning For America!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
94-year-old Billy Graham?s warning for America
“God’s prophet” – famed evangelist Billy Graham – is praying America will experience another “great spiritual awakening.”

International evangelist Reinhard Bonnke – whose ministry records 72 million people responding to the call of salvation in Africa and elsewhere – says God told him the time has come for “a mighty wave of salvation to sweep the USA.”

And Harvest Crusades President Greg Laurie – a Southern California megachurch pastor who became a believer during the legendary Jesus Movement of the late 1960s and 70s – believes America’s “only real hope” is national revival.

At a time when many believe the midnight hour on God’s prophetic clock is fast approaching, major evangelists – Billy Graham, Franklin Graham, Bonnke, Laurie, Chuck Smith, Banning Liebscher and others – are turning their attention toward America in the hope of helping ignite an end-times awakening.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/94-year-old-billy-grahams-warning-for-america/#sBFKrgD5YgbqR97A.99

Last edited:
I believe the LORD has left him here to witness the fall of America. Are you ready?

I don't believe the moneyvangelists speak for God. But, I'll say that the Bible has predicted what we are seeing.

If I'm not mistaken Billy Graham still lives in the same house his children grew up in. Not lavish at all. As for Reinhart Bonke, you don't know what you are talking about. He's never been a televangelist. Never had a television show. He has been ministering to the poor for decades now and his evangelist meetings are held outdoors on continent of Africa because the crowds are so massive there is no room to contain them all. Probably the greatest evangelist alive today is Reinhart Bonke.

The greatest Prophet to America was Dumitru Duduman and his grandson Michael Boldea. Neither were ever televangelists and neither have ever lived lavish lifestyles. Their money goes to opening and supporting orphanages in Romania. Dumitru Duduman's prophecy warned America of this very hour - over 25 yrs ago. It is called America will burn. Few listened.

I don't believe the moneyvangelists speak for God. But, I'll say that the Bible has predicted what we are seeing.

If I'm not mistaken Billy Graham still lives in the same house his children grew up in. Not lavish at all. As for Reinhart Bonke, you don't know what you are talking about. He's never been a televangelist. Never had a television show. He has been ministering to the poor for decades now and his evangelist meetings are held outdoors on continent of Africa because the crowds are so massive there is no room to contain them all. Probably the greatest evangelist alive today is Reinhart Bonke.

The greatest Prophet to America was Dumitru Duduman and his grandson Michael Boldea. Neither were ever televangelists and neither have ever lived lavish lifestyles. Their money goes to opening and supporting orphanages in Romania. Dumitru Duduman's prophecy warned America of this very hour - over 25 yrs ago. It is called America will burn. Few listened.

Billy Graham's net worth is $25 million. I'm sure he's partaken in many "lavish" pleasures. He and Nixon used to stroke the hell out of each others egos. None of this is to say that he's a bad person per say. But, if you're asking me if he speaks directly for God like a Moses, I'm telling you no, imo. I commend him for his faith. Perhaps, you have different beliefs than I and that is fine. I'm sure we have plenty of common ground that we can celebrate.

I think Billy Graham is a baptist if I'm not mistaken. I'm sorry, I've never heard of him ever taking a lavish vacation or living in a lavish home. If you know otherwise, feel free to correct me. I'm not a baptist. I'm a pentacostal like Reinhart Bonke and I can assure you that if you ever listened to him you'd know he is the real deal. No lavish vacations or lavish living for Reinhart. The mans ministry is untainted. For over 3 decades now and counting. He ministers to the poor of Africa which might be why others haven't heard of him before. I'm sure if we both believe in Jesus Christ that is all the common ground we need. I agree with you that there are some out there merchandising the gospel and God will judge those men one day for it. - Jeri

Well. Billy has faith and I've never disputed that. I've been very impressed with much of what he has said and done. I only dispute the level of his calling. And like I said, it's okay if our viewpoints differ on that. The Gospel is certainly designed to teach men principles to help them be better people and surely the men you speak of are doing that. So it's good onya as far as I'm concerned.

America does have a lot to do improve conditions inside its borders, but I do not believe there is a god that cares about what does or doesn't happen in the US over any other nation.

Oh, I'm in agreement with you about his calling Great Gatsby. Billy Graham is by no means a Prophet. I've never seen any evidence of it. None. David Wilkerson on the other hand, yes. I believe he operated in that gift. Not on the level of Dumitru Duduman, Howard Carter or Smith Wigglesworth but he definitely heard from God.

I'm always a bit confused about the notion that God knows and has foreseen everything yet we are creating our own demise by pissing Him off.
If he's foreseen everything then we can't change it.

America does have a lot to do improve conditions inside its borders, but I do not believe there is a god that cares about what does or doesn't happen in the US over any other nation.

Think so? Then watch this video and remember what Dumitru tells you is going to happen to America. This film is from the early 80's. Dumitru died years ago. One day you'll see this happen to America from over there in Sweden. Then you'll know that Amos 3:7 is true and God is real.

[ame=http://youtu.be/E1QHoF74W0o]THE FALL OF AMERICA WILL START WITH AN INTERNAL REVOLUTION - YouTube[/ame]

You are mistaken..

Billy Graham Crusade (Classic) Hosted by Billy Graham - Watch Us - TBN Programs
Billy Graham wealth - TheRichest Archives

Thanks goodness Nixon kept tapes..

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jNr0_AUSR0]President Richard Nixon and Reverend Billy Graham Flabbergasted by the Jews. - YouTube[/ame]

But wait..there's more..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRg7xvWyYog]President Nixon & Reverend Billy Graham Discuss Jewish control of Media.flv - YouTube[/ame]

I'm always a bit confused about the notion that God knows and has foreseen everything yet we are creating our own demise by pissing Him off.

That is where you are wrong. You have a free will to choose just as every other human on earth. The choices you make now will determine your destiny later on. It also determines the destiny of how things play out in the world. Prayer is the force of heaven that changes things here on earth.

That is where you are wrong. You have a free will to choose just as every other human on earth. The choices you make now will determine your destiny later on. It also determines the destiny of how things play out in the world. Prayer is the force of heaven that changes things here on earth.

Hmmm...I'm getting mixed messages.
We have Republican representatives suggesting that there's no point worrying about climate change because God will decide when the world ends.
Do I believe you or him?

Forum List

Back